Pro User

Oct 2016

Hot pooping and peeing in sexy fishnets panties and heels !
    Models: thefartbabes

Duration: 9 min 37 s
    Resolution: 576 x 720
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 143 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Me fucking my tight pussy while I shit> Oh and not to mention my piss fountain!
    Models: cherryrozaybbw

Duration: 3 min 34 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 383 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I really need to stretch my lower back out. I felt my poop was right at my buthole while I was stretching. I really wish you were here to fuck my drippy pussy while I was pushing out my hard turd. My ass hole is still hurting from all that dick I got in my shit hole yesterday.
    Models: ScatFreekzClub

Duration: 10 min 47 s
    Size: 1.19 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Stacey and Aria back at it again for golden shower time. This was my first time giving and receiving a golden shower from a female. I was so turned on, my pussy got so wet. I love the way Arias ass taste with all my golden nectar on it pissy licks freeks enjoy lol.
    Models: ScatFreekzClub

Duration: 7 min 4 s
    Size: 806 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

2 girls at the same time fed me with their shit. It was cool! At the same time I felt the taste of crap at once two girls. At first they drank a little wine I served them as a waiter. While they were deciding who would pooping first I was sitting from behind and admiring their asses. Yana said that she would be the first (I thought that she had diarrhea again and was right). Christina left the room and I was left alone with Yana. Her shit had a strong smell and had an incomprehensible consistency lots of fibers. Yana sweetly pooping, left the room and invited Christine. Cristina crap on Yanas shit it looked very nice and tasty! When I started eating, Christina ordered me to mix their shit, so that it was tastier and show the spoon in the camera. I took a hard spoon of Christina with a spoon and moked it in Yanas liquid diarrhea (which was still warm) it was a unique strong taste!
    Models: MilanaSmelly

Duration: 22 min 32 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 787 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

dirty thing in the toilet in the gallery. It is hideous!
    Models: HotDirtyIvone

Duration: 3 min 2 s
    Resolution: 480 x 852
    Size: 50.5 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

English:
    Mistress Carter has an appointment and shes up for it! Your gun-mark curves will only be covered by your favorite red dress! But something bothers the beautiful silhouette of the goddess and so the mistake is quickly made. An ugly bulge of the abdomen, must necessarily be removed quickly to achieve the perfect result!
    Fortunately, Novice Peter, the personal toilet of Herrin Carter is nearby and immediately he takes his place under the glass toilet chair! Mistress Carter starts with the beautification of your divine figure and pushes Peter your brown gold in his face! But the actually well-behaved toilet, denied your service today and it seems Peter pursues his own interests! Otherwise, the mistress can not explain the plug in the backside of her novice! The mistress lusts it after punishment and so you take a thick rubbercock to the hand to chastise her toiletpig and to force her caviar to eat! But as Mistress Carter the dildo wants to disappear into the rosette of your slavery, you must realize with horror that the pig has not cleaned!
    One thing is clear now, novice Peter will not only get the shit of his mistress to taste, but also his own! What a big mess, but punishment must be!
    Deutsch:
    Mistress Carter hat eine Verabredung und wirft sich dafür in Schale! Ihre waffenscheinpflichtigen Kurven, werden nur von Ihrem roten Lieblingskleid umhüllt! Doch irgendetwas stört die wunderschöne Silhouette der Göttin und so ist der Fehler schnell ausgemacht. Eine unschöne Wölbung des Bauches, muss unbedingt schnell entfernt werden, um das perfekte Ergebnis zu erzielen!
    Zum Glück ist Novize Peter, die persönliche Toilette von Herrin Carter in der Nähe und sofort nimmt er seinen Platz unter dem gläsernen Toilettenstuhl ein! Herrin Carter fängt zu gleich mit der Verschönerung Ihrer göttlichen Figur an und drückt Peter Ihr braunes Gold in sein Gesicht! Doch die eigentlich gut erzogene Toilette, verweigert heute Ihren Dienst und wie es scheint, verfolgt Peter eigene Interessen! Anders kann sich die Herrin den Plug im Hinterteil Ihres Novizen nicht erklären” Der Herrin lüstet es nach Bestrafung und so nimmt Sie sich einen dicken Gummikolben zur Hand, um Ihre Toilettensau zu züchtigen und zum Fressen Ihres Kaviars zu zwingen! Doch als Mistress Carter den Dildo in die Rosette Ihrer Sklavensau verschwinden lassen will, muss Sie mit entsetzen feststellen, dass das Schwein sich nicht gereinigt hat!
    Eins ist jetzt klar, Novize Peter wird nicht nur die Scheisse seiner Herrin zu schmecken bekommen, sondern auch seine eigene! Was für eine grosse Schweinerei, aber Bestrafung muss sein!
    Models: MistressJenniferCarter

Duration: 26 min 33 s
    Size: 782 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Im getting a bit more confident and decide to go further this time.
    I pee through my panties you can see that I really needed to go. Then I poo straight into my panties I love how naughty this is and how nice it feels. I peel my dirty panties off, grab a handful of poo and start playing with my pussy and smearing my thighs, I push quite a lot of poo in my pussy with my fingers as I start to get myself off.
    Then I cover my boobs until they are brown. Then my toy comes out I start to fuck myself with it you can see how dirty my pussy was as you can clearly see the poo all over my toy. By now my pussy is very wet and im really enjoying myself. I build up to a really hard cum and then finish with a little more smearing.
    xxxx
    Models: Not_so_innocent

Duration: 8 min 57 s
    Size: 174 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Spur of the moment desperation! I had to go soo bad I could barely hold it long enough to turn the camera on!
    And when it comes it comes spurting out of my bum like an eruption!
    Dirty talk
    runny, smearing
    BIG mess!
    Models: BabyDollNaughty

Duration: 13 min 15 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
    Size: 219 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Christina again saddled me with her sweet ass. The day before the meeting, Kristina ate sauerkraut and sprats. From this her stomach was boiling and she often farted. She said she farts usually in the evening and at the moment of awakening. Yesterday she strongly wanted to shit, but suffered for the video. She saved this sweet pile for 2 days.
    Models: MilanaSmelly

Duration: 18 min 46 s
    Size: 697 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information