Pro User

Oct 2016

Shit was a lot, the taste and smell was amazing, I tried to swallow large portions to do everything quickly and not upset Christina she does not like when I swallow a long time and she has to wait. When I ate everything, I was thirsty and with great pleasure drank urine!
    Models: MilanaSmelly

Duration: 15 min 7 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 561 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

This is not your ordinary yoga lesson! She prepares tea with laxative for her students and makes them drink it before their session. After a few minutes on the mat, her students starts to shart on their yoga pants. The delighted teacher makes them take off their pants so she can stimulate their assholes with her vibrator. She rubs the toy on them and makes them shit some more!
    Models: Fetidistrojp

Duration: 50 min 32 s
    Resolution: 316 x 560
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 600 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Eat My Excrement
    A very sexy striptease wearing a blue plaid mini skirt, black bra and panty set and black patent leather fetish pumps, before I squat down and play with my pussy.then shit on my bedroom floor and command you to eat it! Dominant, dirty talking throughout this clip.
    Human Toilet
    You are my human toilet. I am going to tease you with my perfect body, then shit a big load on top of my toilet, spit on it many times, and smoke a cigarette and put it out in my poo. And then I will force you to eat every last bit, cigarette butt and all!
    Eat My Mud, piggy! oink!
    Hey there lil piggy! It's time to eat my poo and drink my pee, are you ready? that's right, Goddess Summer wants you to jerk that little piggy dick while you eat Her Mud! Oink Oink!!
    Cuckhold Ass and Cummy Poo Worship
    I get home from the gym and laugh at you cause you are so pathetic , and then make you worship and smell my ass. My trainer fucked my ass and I want you to smell it and then thank him for fucking me. I put a straw in my butt so you can suck the rest of the trainers cum out, and squat and poo so I can stick your face in it, make you clean the cum out of the poo, and laugh at you more!
    Feeding You My Perfect Log
    I squat down and as I rub my sweet freshly shaven pussy, I shit out the most perfect log right near your face. I am going to feed it to you and I want you to eat the entire thing! Afterwards I will let you watch me wipe my pretty little ass clean, and perhaps next time Ill let you lick it!
    Models: CosmicGirl

Duration: 7 min 6 s
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 501 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Want this video and more for cheap? Check out my stinky fun at www.loverachelle2.com
    Ive got the shower running and decide to have some risky fun with my roommates just down the hall, so I turn on my cam and have some fun! 😉 I tease and touch myself before taking a deliciously steamy sideways shitif you look close you can actually see my turd literally *steaming* on the floor <3 Watch my wet pussy drip with grool and splurt pee, as I finish pushing out the last of my remaining little poohs, before picking up a find cock of a shit and sucking on it with a sparkle in my eye~
    Thick turd chunks fall from my body as I smear warm shit all over my tits. I take another hot log and enjoy licking and sucking it off, spitting filthy saliva down my torso before taking it even further into my mouth <3 I smear my legs with tribal shit stripes, which was seriously one of the funnest things I've ever done with my shit, you can see how much I enjoy my rich stinky turds before I wave a crap-caked hand away goodbye <3
    Models: LoveRachelle2

Duration: 8 min 43 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 383 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

You hired me, not for sex, not for company but to let you eat my SHIT? Huh, well, thats a new one. But, I hope you brought a big enough plate, because I am going to lay a MASSIVE turd for you! And if Im going to feed you my shit, youre going to have to eat it piece by piece, *exactly* how I tell you.
    I bend over and you get a perfect view of my bubble butt birthing out log after log after log, filling that plate right up with your meal. Here you go, you pig! A toilet like you has to finish this all up, and I KNOW youre going to like it. If you do a good job and eat it all up, Ill come back and fill you up again and again and again
    Models: LoveRachelle2

Duration: 8 min 50 s
    Size: 380 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I love being dirty girl, being your dirty girl so this time I found out I never made enema shit video in clear glass bowl and would be so much fun and looks good if I make that clear bowl messy and full of shit and dirty ass juicies. First of all I wear my white and pink strapped bra with cute mint green cotton brief. Seduce you in this cutie and telling you I wanna soak it in my yellow pee. Do you wanna see it? Im sure you do. I start to pee myself in brief slowly and make pants wet for you. Amazingly great feeling to pee myself. Then take it off and I sniff lots of times my own panty. I love sniffing my own pants and I just tell you my little secret ? One of my fetish is sniffing my dirty, juicy panty. But I want to make and do bigger mess for you naughty boy then pee into pants. So as I have to poo I just filling my ass with water giving myself enema. I fill up at least 3 times with water my ass. Going to get the feeling pretty quick. Actually I was holding this poo from woke up. But as I mentioned at beginning I wanna fill with my warm and nasty shit this clear glass bowl. So I squat over on it and with strong stream I release this explosive shit and water from my ass. Can you hear these noises? Its turning me on so bad. How about you? What a big amount of ass juice and shitt y water with poo mixing. ? and I just take a deep sniff few times of my pee soaked panty too. Look at that how much dirty liquid and shit in the bowl. I show up for you in the camera. Nice isnt it? Then its time to giving myself more enema and sprinkle out of my ass more dirty stuffs. Fill up extensively and waiting. During waiting I hold the big bowl and touching with hand my delicious shit and dirty water. You can admire. And when feeling arrived I just squat over again and release the rest of shit and dirty enema water straight to the bowl, being make sure I filled up very well. I cant stop pushing out more and more shit from me. ? and sniffing my pants. Great combination of being naughty girl. I release the very last drops as well give you a peek of asshole then holding the bowl. Touching again and show up shit in hand for you. This bowl is heavy haha. But the smells and view compensate for it. ? Would you like to taste me? Enjoy it.
    Models: MissAnja

Duration: 19 min 18 s
    Size: 847 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Goodness Grace Is back with two classic back to basics clips!! Looks like something done run right through her. She had very little time to setup as she just propped the camera down quick fast and immediately exploded in the initial scene while at her Mothers house!! Her stomach was rumbling !! I love seeing her facial expressions as she grunts and strains out this FUNKY explosive diarrhea! Those becautiful doe eyes of hers are intoxicating!! The first explosion was so runny, it got all over the bowl and even the toilet seat!! Not less than an hour later she was back for more!! She sits down an unleashes an even louder explosion than the first scene!! Enjoy as she spreads her dirty ass to the camera before wiping and flushing in each clip as well. Two great natural toilet clips for my Toilet fetish FUNKY followers!! Plenty of grunting and straining, gas, and splash!!
    Models: funkyladies

Duration: 6 min 52 s
    Size: 348 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

3 minutes 16 seconds scat session of her lying down and taking a poop while I jerk on her. Messy ass poop.
    Models: amateurcouplewithfriends769

Duration: 3 min 15 s
    Size: 359 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I love being on a hard dick, to dominate, while he looks at my dirty ass. His dick is a little in my shitty pussy, and a little in my dirty asshole. I like to change holes, everything is dirty and shitty and messy
    Models: dirtyamateurs

Duration: 7 min 30 s
    Size: 436 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Yana wanted to punish Olga she took the rubber cock , but just to punish Olga for Yana is not enough . She put Olga on the floor and she turned to her ass and ordered him to open his mouth , Olga obeyed . Yana began to fill her mouth Olgas liquid shit diarrhea . Releasing a little shit ass to mouth Holguin , Yana turned to Olga and shoved in her mouth rubber member , then Yana turned back to Olgas ass and the second time he released a stream of liquid diarrhea Olga in her mouth , and again put Olga in the mouth rezinovy member , the third time Yana once again turned his ass to Olga and released a large quantity of liquid shit in the mouth of Olga , Oh Olga was completely in the shit . Yana turned to her and shoved in her mouth rubber member . Oh yeah, all the liquid shit was Olgas mouth . But this Yana is small , it has prekratila rubber cock to the floor and ordered me to suck him Olga , Olga was fulfilled that says Yana , and Yana, meanwhile, lit a cigarette , and watched as Olga shit sucks rubber dick . Yana watched as Olga sucks the rubber cock , she ordered Olga to sit on a dick his ass , Olga did not resist and let the rubber dick in anal , Yana just lay there, Smoking looked at as Olga fulfills her orders , it is a very hot video for you, our beloved friends .
    Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 12 min 51 s
    Size: 1.22 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information