Pro User

Oct 2016

Custom video for Ron :
    Ron loves my sweet little pussy, and clit, *I love showing off my stinky little ass for him , *I am ready to shit so bad , its a big huge hard pile that pokes out little by little then plop right onto the floor. *I grab my pencil, *and cover it with my dirty stinky shit , *and wipe my butthole , *and show you the streaks in my butt crack !!
    Models:

Duration: 6 min 11 s
    Resolution: 480 x 640
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 154 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Maximum load! 5 girls. Part 4. Amina. Girls were well prepared for this meeting, they ate a lot and did not go to the toilet for a long time to steeply rape me! It was the most painful video in my life. The girls were very well prepared I was scared, but I did it! I served 5 girls! At some moments it seemed to me that I could not manage, I wanted to stop it all, but I managed to do it! This was the most difficult test.
    Models: MilanaSmelly

Duration: 31 min 46 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 866 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Very smelly diarrhea in tight shorts. Powerful farting!
    Models: suppkakiem

Duration: 6 min 39 s
    Size: 295 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Today, Alina delivered an ultimatum to her toilet slave either you swallow my shit, or Ill find myself another toilet slave who will like the taste of my shit! It was a real, difficult test for him in the evening Alina ate a lot of varied food from which at night she farted a smelly smell and her stomach ached. The slave swallowed all the shit and coped with the task. He deserved to continue his destiny as a lively living toilet for Alina.

Duration: 10 min 48 s
    Size: 422 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

We decided to have a little show for you , we invited Alice to stay in the role of the men she did not hesitate to agree . Alice took the rubber member and attached to itself and lay on the floor , and Caroline came into the room and saw Alice lying naked on the floor and holding her rubber cock , I asked Carolina to have some fun . Carolina sat on a rubber cock face to the camera and began to ride him a rubber member Carolina first introduced himself between his legs in the pussy , jumping a little Carolina changes position and now shes ass to the camera . Carolina rubber dick enters my ass and starts to ride on the rubber dick like a cowgirl on a horse . Caroline says she wants to use the toilet that her butt is full of shit , Caroline sticks with rubber dick to smear him , and as soon as the rubber member left the anus of the Carolinas , Carolina shit and pisses on the rubber cock , cock slide shit Carolina in terms of a member of a lot of shit . Carolina freeing ass from shit again introduces in his already empty ass rubber cock and again jumps on it like a rider on a horse . Carolinas ass and rubber cock as well as Alice are all in Carolinas shit , having fun Karolina and I are swapping places and now Im gonna get burned on a rubber cock from the top and enter it into my pussy and start jumping on it like a rider on a horse . Oh Yes this is high , I fuck around me when the shit smell of shit that gets me excited , I change position and put it inside your ass rubber member again and start jumping on it like a rider on a favorite horse . Oh fuck I want to shit and I lift my ass to the rubber cock out of my anus and I shit on the rubber dick on the rubber dick slides down my shit , on Alice around the cock already two piles of shit , freeing your ass from shit , I again enter my ass rubber dick and ride it like a horse rider . Having fun with Caroline we take turns licking the shit with a rubber member , we caress it with their tongues and lips . Alice a lot of shit dick is covered in our shit and we Carolina take a rubber cock in my mouth and suck it , Oh fuck what is this pleasure .
    Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 12 min 34 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 1.19 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

A big pile of shit out of my ass , I put his head and body by shit .
    Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 8 min 4 s
    Size: 780 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

The Title sums this clip up best!! I dare you to fight the bulge emerging as you watch these three excellent clips!! A little pee, a little poop, and a LOT of exploding, camera splashing diarrhea from diamond will do the trick!! She has more fun at work than any scat model on the internet! She even gets her co-workers to participate on occasion!! She needs no co-star in this one as I swear this woman is not to be outdone!! I was chatting with with a regular customer today who told me he totally understood my difficulty in picking a favorite girl among all the ladies. Just when I am in love with one, clips like this come in and my opinion changes all over again!! Diamond ASSault is cementing her in my top 3 once again!! I swear some of the splacks were gonna jump out the bowl and hit me in the face in this one!! Three great clips of Peeing, Pooting, and Plopping!!
    Models: funkyladies

Duration: 6 min 5 s
    Size: 79.8 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Getting a brutal throat fucking you will see what I had for lunch that day. This is for my nasty fans I hope we made it nasty enough for you.
    Models: GoddessKinkyCaramel

Duration: 3 min 56 s
    Size: 227 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Princess Nikki shits a big big susage of shit on a plate, she lift the plate take a spoon and starts to feed the slave. it is so much but Princess Nikki is marcyless, she feedsw him spoon by spoon till all the shit is eaten!
    Models: mikadoshop

Duration: 13 min 25 s
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 521 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

The best explosive diarrhea with shit and fart from Alina. Toilet slave prepared to swallow the crap .. But he did not expect that from the young and small hole, the ass of Alina, a river of stinking, poorly digested food, along with hard shit and female secretions, would flow into his mouth. There was a pungent smell of Alinas stomach juice and shit of a two-day old standing in the toilet. Alina won again, and the toilet slave was defeated he could not swallow her shit!

Duration: 9 min 22 s
    Size: 378 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information