Pro User

Oct 2016

The slaves cant resist her and they cling to her domineering ways. Right now shes breaking in two new ones and they are in for a real treat! She makes them lick her body all over, especially her sweaty armpits! She makes them open their mouths and she spits inside, giving them first taste of her bodily juices. Soon they will be tasting more, more than they can take!
    Models: Fetidistrojp

Duration: 45 min 29 s
    Resolution: 480 x 852
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 707 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Chika has a thing for waiting for the last minute before rushing to the toilet to do her business. I watch her hurry from the outside, barely able to get her soiled panties down (she's shit on them again) and positioning her round butt over my face. I love her heart-shaped butt, but the true prize is in the center: her crowning glory of an anus. A man's fist could fit in there and it could easily eject a turd the size of a puppy. Chika likes giving birth to turd puppies. But today, the massive head of her turd shows that she's about to give birth to a yellow ANACONDA, a foul-smelling thing that smells like fetid yogurt and bad meats. Her fart covers the entire toilet, and I taste the air for its perfection. She squirms before pushing out the large, yellow shit from her bowels. The shit squelches as it is pinched, before rolling stickily down my my face and into my mouth.
    Models: Fetidistrojp

Duration: 7 min 0 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 87.1 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

1080 HD Amadahy has a slave chained up in the sorority house basement. He's going to be kept down in the cold basement in chains all night. Amadahy will ignore the slave, for the most part. She prefers the company of her boyfriend, who will be over soon. In the meantime, she's been feeling a little sexually pent up. She wants to use the slave's face for an orgasm before her boyfriend arrives. Amadahy sits and grinds on the restrained slave's face. But the slave's face just isn't doing it for her. She changes her position a few times, but she still isn't having much success using him to get herself off. It's frustrating. Amadahy decides to take out her sexual frustration by beating the slave. She whips the slave hard and its skin very quickly begins to turn red and welt. He flinches away from the whip, but can't go far because he is held by chains. The whipping is doing just the trick for Amadahy. She whips the slave hard until she has to pee. When she is done whipping the slave she uses him as a toilet while he is still bound by the chains. When Amadahy is finished, she leaves the slave naked and bound in the cold basement. (16:02 long)
    Clip Contains: Amadahy, Female Domination, Facesitting, Bondage Male, Whipping, Toilet Slavery
    Models: BratPrincess

Duration: 16 min 2 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 1.15 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Toilet slave swallows liquid shit Alina. Alina in stockings and dress, on a warm summer day, feeds the slaves servlet with her liquid and smelly shit. Before the beginning of emptying, Alina told the slave if you do not swallow all up to the last spoonful of my hot and smelly shit, you will not see me again!
    Models: suppkakiem

Duration: 8 min 59 s
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 398 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

2018 shit and piss party. At first Lisa came into the room. This time, she was keen to shit, since we agreed that she would tolerate 2 days! She peed in my mouth for a long time, then she put a hard piece of shit in my mouth and continued to piss, I had to chew the crap at the same time and swallow urine. In the process, I felt a strong smell of her female genitalia it was delicious! Lisa put all her shit in my mouth and ordered me to swallow it while she was smoking a cigarette. Yana fed me with liquid shit and female discharge. Christina, powerfully with a fart poured into my mouth my sweet shit and a large portion of urine. This time the girls did not regret urine I like to drink urine, but this time it was very much!
    Models: MilanaSmelly

Duration: 41 min 30 s
    Size: 1.61 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Carolina and Alice decided to experiment with me . We argued with my friends that I would eat a whole glass Cup of shit , my friends didnt believe it and we decided to check it out . The first went to a glass dish Caroline removed her panties and filled a glass plate liquid diarrhea and urine , after Caroline had filled a plate of shit and urine Caroline vitera ass from shit panties put back on his ass . Next to the glass plate came Alice , she also removed her panties and filled a glass bowl of shit and urine , then Alice is also not vitera her ass wearing panties back in the dirty ass . Then I walked over to a glass dish and filled the bowl with shit and urine , after that I wore panties and took a glass plate in hand , and sat beside the girls , Alice and Caroline took up the spoon and began to feed me by shit and piss from the glass plates . A lot of shit and urine I consumed food . I completely emptied the plate from the shit and urine . I like to eat shit and drink urine .
    Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 20 min 21 s
    Size: 1.29 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Custom for a Ron ( but I only say his name a few times)
    I eat a grilled cheese and then show where it will be coming out later!
    The next day I sit over my tub and spread wide and shit for you! And it was really smelly, I stick a highlighter up my ass and get it nice and shitty so he can sniff it later! I wipe only once leaving a big shit smear up my hairy crack. Some prolapsing! I want you to come clean it all up for me like a good boy!
    Models: MinniePoo

Duration: 7 min 46 s
    Size: 171 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Ooh, babe, we have to get going! Theres no way I can miss this event honestly, Im not feeling that good though, are you sure we had our regular lunch? Im just feeling a little cramped Im sure its nothing, I can still power make itUurgh, another wave just hit. Ok, I can power through this. Oww.. Babe, can you get me some pepto bismol? Then Im gonna grab my purse and were gonna get going I get up to grab it and then a HUGE wave of pain crashes over me and I let out a nasty fart. Urhg! I beg you to get the pepto again and decide to try to push out some of these nasty farts before we have to get in the car.. but as I keep farting and farting, they just get worse and worse!!! I roll around in gassy agony nearly nonstop, farting loud, stinky farts until sharts come out my assand youre stuck in the bathroom too, I dont get any medicine for relief, Im just held hostage by my nasty, boiling farts!
    Models: LoveRachelle2

Duration: 9 min 13 s
    Resolution: 2160 x 4 096
    Size: 1.27 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

POOCheck
    Piss.check
    Cunt talk check
    Degrading Check!!!!!!
    IM BACK little nasty cunt is back and nastier then ever.
    Models: Lillyxxx

Duration: 20 min 22 s
    Size: 1.43 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Really new years feeding! Girls want to feel the New Year mood they give commands: the slave sings New Year songs and dances for them, girls laugh at him! He must always be positive, girls constantly demand that he sing a song or read a New Years verse. A slave should not sit idle, he must constantly entertain girls. As a New Years gift, the girls organized for him a New Years table of female shit, urine and vaginal discharge! The slave is waiting for all the girls to do this and he will be allowed to start the meal, he sits nearby and enjoys the smells. He knows that he will have cooled shit, and cold shit is very disgusting. On New Years holidays, girls eat a lot of different foods and their shit smells stronger and has a more fermented taste!
    Models: MilanaSmelly

Duration: 31 min 58 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 1.83 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information