Pro User

Oct 2016

This is my first poop video! Yay! I was a bit nervous to be honest but I ended up having so much fun with this one. I lay on my back and put my feet over my head and let it plop onto the pad. then I lay out some plastic so I can do multiple dirty enemas to really clean out my ass in the same position. I get really turned on with how dirty they are and begin to rub my clit in excitement.
    Please be sure to write a review after your purchase
    This will help in quality control..
    Thank you
    Kisses
    Abigail
    Models: AbigailDupree

Duration: 18 min 16 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1.92 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Smoking Redd is here to give you guidance while you jerk off. You have been fortunate to watch her. Shes even let you enjoy her family and friends (Shame on you if you havent been to support Mama Juicy Redd too!!). Now that she has your attention she commands you to do as she says while you pleasure yourself. She will instruct every second so dont do shit until she tells you to!! Calling out instructions while pushing out a painful shit! Be Thankful you lucky bastard!! She has her own special way she wants you to play along with her, so go grab your lotion when she asks and you better not cum untill she tells you to!!
    Models: funkyladies

Duration: 8 min 38 s
    Size: 249 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Theres nothing Kim likes more than bouncing around on her boyfriend, with his cock pounding hard in and out of her.
    But having a diaper loaded with poop at the same time makes things 100 percent hotter! When her boyfriend pulls down the back of her diaper, things really begin to get messy. Kims butt is covered in smelly poop, and its not long before her boyfriends cock is too!
    If you love dirty clips. youre going to love this one. 20 minutes of Messy, poop filled sex!
    Models: MessyGirls

Duration: 21 min 26 s
    Resolution: 360 x 640
    Size: 143 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Beautiful Redhead Pukes @Club
    I was out at the club and ate some spicy chicken wings and started feeling really bad!!
    I walk you though me making myself throw up. I puke up big chunks of chicken and feel so much better.
    ENJOY EVERYONE!
    From your favorite redhead1
    Models: AutumnYoung

Duration: 4 min 22 s
    Size: 737 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Lola Toilet Fed Cum from Toes (2 Cameras Full Screen or PIP) (1080 HD)
    Production Note: This clip was shot with two cameras. You can choose to download the full screen or the picture in picture version.
    1080 HD I lecture this slave about a failure it had earlier in the morning. Off camera, earlier in the day, had a huge movement. I called for this toilet to come immediately and overfilled its mouth with just a tremendous amount of shit. I got mad at the slave because he was boasting that he thought that he could consume a lot of My shit, even more than My best human toilets. Well, when it came down to it he failed Me. The urge to go came on suddenly. I didn't capture the scene on camera. He failed to consume the majority of the massive movement. Needless to say, I was disappointed. I held his face down into the huge pile of shit that he had failed to eat. I humiliated him and make him fuck his fist until he came on the bathroom floor with my boot on the back of his head and his face held down into a pile of shit. So, as this clip starts, I'm still mad about the failure earlier in the morning and I lecture the slave about disappointing Me. I piss in the slave's mouth. I slap its face a few times to let it know I'm still upset. I make it edge itself towards orgasm while I force it to open its mouth so I can shit in it. This was not a huge shit, just whatever was left after that massive morning movement. Doesn't matter. The toilet still has to chew and swallow it all. Sometimes, when training slaves, it is better to give them a task they can manage as opposed to one they are sure to fail. It was successful in consuming this smaller movement. I stand over it and verbally humiliate it while it chews and swallows My shit. I'm slightly less disappointed after it completes this relatively simple consumption task. I make it repeat a humiliating mantra. I allow the slave to cum onto its belly while lying on the bathroom floor underneath My foot. I spit on its worthless dick as it jerks itself while lying between My legs, right below My Cunt. When the toilet slave climaxes, I scoop up its mess with my toes. I put My toes straight into its mouth and make it lick and suck its cum from them. Only a true loser would lick its own cum off of a foot after having had its mouth just used as a full toilet. I'm done using its mouth, so I make the slave leave to go get it's chastity device. He's going right back in the male chastity until I decide to use its mouth for another training session. He's a very horny slave, and the horny ones are always the easiest to train. Very motivated to earn an orgasm. Full-screen version (23:14 long). Picture in picture version (11:44 long).
    Clip Contains: Lola, Female Domination, Toilet Slavery, Scat, Pee, Full Consumption, Punishment, Humiliation, Chastity (discussed not shown), Masturbation Encouragement, Edging, Brain Re-Training, Slave Training, Male Cum Swallowing, Cum Licked off Toes
    Models: BratPrincess

Duration: 23 min 14 s
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 1.63 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Dont like it green?? Slaves dont get a choice. Get a close up of this load of shit making its way out of my ass. I wore these panties just to make it easier for you to get to your meal. Easy access for me to shit right in your mouth. Enjoy.
    Please, please, PLEASE keep my videos off of any other sites. Getting them removed is so time consuming. Thank you.
    Models: littlefuckslut

Duration: 7 min 3 s
    Size: 513 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

9 minutes 12 seconds of six massive multi day poops and a great scat intro of cumming while she poops on me. EFRO, scat, watching her poop, toilet, redhead, heels, peeing, farting, jerking while she poops on me, constipated young woman poops, semi clothed and naked poops, one tiny poop just before work, peeing on my pants while pooping, dark and light pooping at once, large poops, new content.
    Models: amateurcouplewithfriends769

Duration: 9 min 11 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 608
    Size: 697 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Before this video I was teasing my boy while I was recording a Custom Diaper Video in front of him. The roleplaying started
    When I finished the recording (still wearing the diaper and with pigtails) I started giving him a Blowjob doggystyle.
    He ejaculated so fast in my mouth with his big and thick cum. I love his cum and I started playing with the cum in my mouth and hands and then again on his cock
    A great wet and messy game after cum and a Perfect Homemade Blowjob
    FULL FACE
    Daddys Girl
    Models: Go to my ScatShop

Duration: 2 min 31 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 64.8 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I take a small poop and pull off my jeans to show the Accident” in my panties
    Models: SexyScatForYou

Duration: 4 min 26 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 97.7 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I invite her friends Caroline and Alice together to dinner , my girlfriend refused to come to my house . As soon as my friends came to visit me , I offered them dinner with our shit, Carolina and Alice agreed . We took a plate and went to the room , we take turns sleeping in a plate and after that we eat each others own shit . First shit in a bowl of Carolina , then I , and then the last person took a shit in a bowl is Alice . We put a plate on the floor and eat shit , enjoy having fun with . In Troy we ate a full plate of shit its so good . Im Alice and Caroline was pleased with the dinner .
    Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 10 min 57 s
    Size: 1.04 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information