Pro User

Oct 2016

My aggressive white bull face fucking me so hard and deep making me vomit all over the place.
    Models: GoddessKinkyCaramel

Duration: 18 min 33 s
    Resolution: 480 x 854
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 548 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Alice and I decided that we need to begin to develop anal Carolina , we talked with my friend Caroline did not mind . We went into the room and sat down on the bed , then we began to caress his girlfriend , we took Caroline the bra and Alice began to fondle the breast of our friend , after a brief caresses Alice wanted to use the toilet , she asked Caroline to open her mouth , Caroline opens her mouth and Alice shit in mouth Carolina , Carolina a mouth full of shit , then Alice smearing shit on the naked body of Caroline , then Caroline wants to use the toilet , I turn my lodoni and Caroline fills my lodoni shit , I put Carolinas shit on her body and take a rubber dick and drive Carolina in the ass and fuck Carolina . Alice at this point, smearing shit Carolina over her body . A bit of tinkering with anal I ask Carolina to Carolina changed the pose , Carolina gets bent over knees and I pack and shit on the ass of my girlfriend , then I snova take the rubber cock and put it inside his Carolina again in the ass , and Alice meanwhile hands smearing my shit on a big ass Carolina . Carolinas shit and her ass wants me to fuck her in the ass . In this video , Alice and I use Carolina as a toilet , Alice shits her mouth , I shove Carolina up her ass, Carolina shits me in the palm of my hand, and all this shit ends up on Carolinas naked body . While Carolina I am constantly fuck in the ass rubber member .
    Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 13 min 51 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 1.31 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I had a great time with my boyfriend!
    After a long time we had finally the time to feel each other again!
    It was perfect. I had a load in my Ass and he was horny on me the whole day.
    So we quickly started, we couldnt wait any longer.
    He wanted to fuck me and cum inside my pussy while i am pooping on his dick.
    It was a great experience.
    The feel of my filled pussyhole while i am releasing a beautiful log on his dick!
    I cant describe how it felt. The fuck before was good, the feeling that my Ass is full of poop and my pussy is full of dick. And then releasing the poop.
    The smell, the feeling how my log is bouncing between my ass and his dick, is laying on his dick while he fucks me and cums inside me.
    We really need to do it again!
    Have fun watching!
    Lot of Love,
    LucyScat
    Models: LucyScat

Duration: 7 min 38 s
    Size: 336 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I love eating shit! In this clip, I put a plate full of shit and at first slowly enjoyed its smell and taste, and then impatiently swallowed it), pushing a mouthful of shit and swallowing it all). I was so excited by the process of eating shit that I shoved a big poo into my pussy and fuck myself with a dildo, and then finished the rest of the shit with even more pleasure. In this video, a surprise awaits you I was so excited about the shootings that I continued to masturbate when I finished shooting the clip, and I did not turn off the camera. What came of it, see for yourself.
    Models: ScatLina

Duration: 18 min 5 s
    Size: 1.03 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Alina walks and enjoys the summer day! She puts her finger in the anus to pick out some diarrhea and show. Leaning her finger out of the anus, she says that her shit is very liquid inside, hot and smelly. Even standing on the street you can smell the smelly crap of Alina!
    Models: suppkakiem

Duration: 10 min 34 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 468 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Me and my girlfriend Olga a little hungry and decided to eat , I made pasta and Olga were offered to diversify our Breakfast . Olga said lets go Poo in the pasta I agreed . I put our plates of pasta and put it on the table and got cancer and began to fill the pasta shit and urine , on top of the pasta were beautiful pieces of shit , I sat down to eat and at this point, Olga, shit in her plate of pasta . Infusing meals with the shit we got Cutlery spoon and began to eat pasta with shit .
    Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 12 min 9 s
    Size: 1.15 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

In this video I use to fucking and stretching my ass my BBC dildo. At the beginning Im please my asshole soft and nice. Rubbing asshole, slide my finger first to stretch my tight asshole. Im laying on my side so get perfect view to asshole. Playing with it over and over to prepare to fuck with my big dildo. Want to stretch it and gaping during anal fucking. When I feel its ready to penetration slowly push inside the dildo and playing with. Feel so good, BBC in my ass ? I keep fucking it for few minutes give some spit to make it slippery and easier to push it in and out. Im moaning a lot. Then changing position and lifting my ass up and fuck myself like in this pose. Look at my pretty stretched asshole. Training it. I put more spit around it and keep fucking my bum. When I take out of my ass the dildo I farting. Farting many times in this video. Loud and lot farts ? Hot anal stretching with farts ? Enjoy it
    Models: MissAnja

Duration: 17 min 46 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 780 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

this is second part of my previous clip
    I love to fuck his hard dick with my dirty pussy and with my dirty asshole. I do not know where I like it more, so Im changing my dirty holes a lot.at one point he dropped out of my dirty asshole,and I put it between my dirty butt cheeks, and jerked his dirty dick with them, and with my pussy on his balls.you can hear how horny i am
    Models: dirtyamateurs

Duration: 7 min 7 s
    Size: 414 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

1080 HD This clip consists of four short scenes. All four scenes contain both Amadahy and Lola. In two of the scenes they are menstruating together, and in two they are not. In the first scene, Amadahy and Lola share side by side toilet slaves, as though they are in a bathroom stall. Both Amadahy and Lola have their periods. The girls complain to each other about how uncomfortable their periods are making them. After peeing in the human toilets, the girls decide that their tampons need to be changed. They put the old, saturated tampons into one of the human toilet's mouths. They leave the tampons in the slave's mouth and walk off. The second and third scenes were filmed on a different day, and the moon sisters do not have their periods. In both the second and third scenes the girls share a single human toilet. I've included scenes 2 as a bonus. It is an excerpt from "Ashtray Drinks Glass of Spit before Two Bladders of Pee," which can be found HERE . In the fourth scene, the girls' periods are back. They use side by side toilet slaves again, as though in a bathroom stall. Both girls pee a lot in this scene. Lola's stall has run out of toilet paper and she asks Amadahy if she can, "spare a square." Amadahy stuffs her old tampon into her toilet's mouth. Just then, Lola realizes that she thought her period was over, but it came back. She has bled all over her toilets neck and directly into its mouth. The girls decide to play with the menstrual blood. Lola draws a heart on the chest of Amadahy's human toilet with her menstrual blood. Amadahy has had strep throat recently. She clears a lot of the phlegm from the back of her throat, and spits a great big gob into the center of the menstrual blood heart on the slave's chest. (12:37 long)
    Models: BratPrincess

Duration: 12 min 37 s
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 727 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

A jaw-dropping poop on the apartment balcony!
    Models: JP Fetish Merchant

Duration: 8 min 3 s
    Size: 251 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information