Pro User

Oct 2016

Checkered Girl is a shit fiesta when she decides to go. She has a soft, bushy pussy that she doesn't like washing, thus, has a darker tone to it. She would smell sour and salty at the same time. Her farts were banging loud, and in time for a thick, syrupy golden shower that you can bathe in because of how much there was every time. Her perfectly round anus would shyly pop half an inch before opening up more, giving you a great view of her mashed up shit trying to escape its confines. Her turd was a mix of golden yellow and orange, and was soft and mushy through and through. It piled perfectly on top of each other and began flowing in all directions when it landed on the toilet's pristine surface. She pinched off several sections more, releasing a plopping sound and a divine acidic smell of innards every time.
    Models: Fetidistrojp

Duration: 7 min 26 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 92.4 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I just made myself a plate of spaghetti and after I take the first bite I realize theres something missingcome watch me turn a boring plate of pasta into one very yummy meal!!! I take a shit right into the plate of spaghetti, than sit down at the table and use my hands to make shitballs to go with the pasta. I also pee into a wine glass so you can wash down all that yummy shit pasta I just made. Youll wish you could sink your teeth into this delicious meal I prepared just for you 😉
    Models: scatlover72

Duration: 5 min 6 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 250 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Its hard even for him! He did not think eating from a plate was really difficult. The girl stood nearby and looked contemptuously at him while he ate her shit.
    Models: MilanaSmelly

Duration: 18 min 45 s
    Size: 830 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Doggie Style onto the floor Laxative Suppositories used, messy, farting, prolapse, gross shit!
    Models: MinniePoo

Duration: 8 min 11 s
    Size: 188 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

My service slave has been getting notions above his station. He has been watching My scat videos online and getting jealous of all My toilet slaves. As he holds My ashtray fro Me while I do My emails and smoke a cigarette, he asks Me if he can be My toilet. He sounds so timid that I doubt whether he really wants it or whether its just silly fantasy. In order to be certain that he really wants it, I make him beg and grovel until he finally sounds believable to Me. He thinks its going to be so easy they always do. But hes in for a big surprise. I lie him down on the ground and piss all over his hard cock and his body in an endless amber stream.. He is clearly amazed at the quantity of urine that I can produce, as it seems never ending. Eventually, I sit on his face and make him lick My swollen asshole. Theres so much shit waiting to come out that its bursting at the seams! I shit straight into his mouth, and it looks just like soft serve ice cream being pumped into an ice cream cone. There is so much shit that it cant even fit into his mouth. With My face inches from his, I gently coax him into consuming My shit. My soft, hypnotic voice, My beautiful refined British accent, and My sensually dripping spit into his open, shit filled mouth all help him consume. When he has eaten enough to satisfy Me for a first timer, I make him smear the remainder of My shit on his cock, and jerk himself off until he cums. Its My favourite way for My toilets to show their appreciation for My gift to them.
    I love this video, Its so hot and you can really sense the connection between My slave and I. I made sure to really get the shit coming out in graphic detail, as I know you all like that so much. If you loved this clip, please leave a review, as well as on any other of My clips which you may have watched.
    Models: MistressEvilyne

Duration: 20 min 41 s
    Size: 944 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Something spicy for lunch didnt agree with my stomach, so I puked it up right into the toilet!
    Models: MissMonica

Duration: 1 min 12 s
    Size: 149 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

This video is of me pooping and then fingering my dirty ass afterwards 😉 some smearing, too!
    Models: happygoth5433

Duration: 4 min 31 s
    Resolution: 480 x 800
    Size: 136 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Insane NEW high quality video *SALE (not $23.99, only $16.99) With giant pile of shit, poop in pantyhose, hard facial smearing, pissing, eating (little bit), dirty masturbation, licking toes on hand and tease my feet in nylons pantyhose (little bit) + AWESOME sounds of come out shit, little bit farts and more.. ATTENTION: dont watch this outside the house, you will instantly cum and drown with your sperm (cum).. Love you!) Dont miss my updates, you you liked my video please leave review (il be happy<3) *bark*
    Models: DirtyBetty

Duration: 13 min 31 s
    Size: 801 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Its always a great time when I pee my diaper!
    In this video I wet my diaper slowly (you can see it and hear it) and I rub it.
    I also bounce my ass hitting the floor with my wet diaper (in different positions, front and back), its so funny and a great sensation.
    My teddy bears also want to appear in the video so I use them for rubbing my diaper with.
    I love to touch my clit above the wet diaper!
    In this video you can also hear me saying a few things about my diaper.
    RolePlay Daddys Girl Close Up Wetting Diaper Pee Teddy Bear DryNites Diaper Discipline Fetish Soles Barefoot Amateur Adult Baby ABDL
    Models: Go to my ScatShop

Duration: 4 min 40 s
    Size: 85.2 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

In one of my best videos ever, Im submissive and punished by getting my throat and face fucked until Im puking all over the place, but he doesnt stop and he abuses my face until im crying and begging for him to stop. This is a must have clip to add to your collection.
    Models: GoddessKinkyCaramel

Duration: 6 min 15 s
    Resolution: 480 x 854
    Size: 203 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information