Pro User

Oct 2016

Its a shame to see this adorable costume go to waste so I decided to wear it for you as I have been holding my piss and shit until I couldnt possibly hold it any longer. Ive been so turned on all day just thinking about showing you whats inside. I fuck my pink pussy with metal and fill my already full ass with jizz lube and if feels so good and slippery. It comes pouring out of my ass in a long steady stream and paves the way for my shit to slide right out but not before I take a nice, long awaited piss. It just keeps coming and coming Piss, cum and shit. So erotic and what a relief.
    Please be sure to write a review after your purchase
    This will help in quality control..
    Thank you
    Kisses
    Abigail
    Models: AbigailDupree

Duration: 13 min 18 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1.36 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Its all about the money and shes willing to do anything, even revolting tasks such as slave training. Her mistress makes her lie down on the floor and follow what shes told. The mistress sits on her face and rubs her cunt on it. She urinates all over the girl and makes her drink as much as she can take. She makes the girl smell the moistness of her pussy. The mistress stands up and crushes some food on the floor, pees on it, and rubs the disgusting mixture on the girls face.
    Models: Fetidistrojp

Duration: 51 min 12 s
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 1.15 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Been gone for awhile and a customer asked me for this specific video. From my facial expressions you can tell that my shit felt soooo good!
    Models: Ebonybooty49

Duration: 10 min 54 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 1.08 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Goodness Grace is back with two new FUNKY loads as she lets loose in the restroom at work. ENjoy her facial expressions and grunts and strains as she pees and drops loads at work. Then enjoy as she spreads nice and wide to show off her dirty booty as well! A great natural public toilet clip from Grace!!
    Models: funkyladies

Duration: 7 min 20 s
    Size: 1.18 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Im fully naked in video. Desperation so bad, really, really have to poo. I tried to hold long time but now I feel I will poo myself in a minute. I hold my pussy and ass to keep it in. I tease you and do desperation moves. You can see on my face clearly Im not joking really have to poo. After few minute I cannot hold it anymore so in POV style on standing I release so big, long and massive shit. Oh wow I feel much more better. I moaning few times because I feel myself better after big shitting ? You can take a pleasure in my dirty swollen asshole close up, during poop peeing a lot. Then show you on the kitchen floor how massive turd came out of me. So yummy and big poo. Then put in my hand and lift it up just holding and show in the cam. Do you wanna know what I will do with this amazing poo, of course I smear on my sexy body. Slow smearing first on upper body. So much brown and thick poo. Smearing everywhere make myself messy. Nice thick poo layer on my body. I smear on pussy and ass, legs too. I finger my little pretty asshole and enjoy very much. Love fingering my ass so much pleasure. Still have so much poo in my hand after smearing, so I decided just tasting and chewing of my poo a piece of so I tell you how yummy is it. Chewing, smearing on teeth and tongue then licking my messy shitty hands and cleaning fingers. So much poo everywhere. I give you some because I know how bad you wanna taste me. Come on dirty boy take my poo and taste it ? You wont disappointed. Sexy desperation video, with huge turd and big smearing then poo chewing. ? Sexy isnt it? ? Enjoy!
    Models: MissAnja

Duration: 17 min 54 s
    Size: 530 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I try fucking myself with a banana but I end up pooping first! It tastes good with the banana! Like extra dark chocolate!!
    ???
    There is a version with both camera angles side by side and a version where they are edited together!
    Models: EmilyMilk

Duration: 21 min 37 s
    Size: 1.92 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Hot morning female shit in jeans
    Models: suppkakiem

Duration: 8 min 41 s
    Size: 385 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Ive been slowly training my boyfriend to enjoy face-farts. Hes always been totally obsessed with my ass, and Ive been taking that love and helping it grow 😉 Were excited to show our progress on camera, and were both vocal 😉 Now he cant resist my thick gassy bubble butt. I sit on his face, smothering him, and ask if he loves it when I suffocate him under my ass. He groans in approval, and I launch a fart right in his mouth.
    I blast hot choppy farts over and over again all over his face. Ive introduced him with gas from lighter foods firstIm going to build him up to love my famous massive blowout stinkers next. He really cant get enough 😉 I jerk him off and suck him as I far in his faceuntil I cruelly build him up and edge himletting him lay on the bed suffering as I get up before he cums.
    Sorry babe, but Im all out of farts! Youre just going to have to lay there and wait for me to get gassy again. Gonna have some Mexican 😉 No touching, by the way! Youre not allowed to cum until I say so 😉
    Models: LoveRachelle2

Duration: 6 min 19 s
    Size: 274 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

CUSTOM REQUEST facesitting/farting/shitting/verbal domination;just as a reminder, the custom video of 15/16min full nude, intense facesitting, farting, shitting, faceshitting, verbal domination, long suffocation (stay sit on him for suffocating him around 40-50seconds), poor male slave haha (smiley) nude natural dirty feet (but no feet domination! just want to have a view on it
    ITALIAN
    VIDEO RICHIESTA Facesitting/farting/shitting/dominazione verbale,per il video personalizzato di 15 / 16min con nudo completo,facesitting intenso, scoregge,cagate,dominazione verbale,lungo soffocamento(sta seduta sullo schiavo per soffocarlo per circa 40-50 secondi),povero schiavo ahahahaha :-),piedi sporchi(ma niente dominazione dei piedi!mi basta solo vederli).
    Models: padronagaia

Duration: 18 min 22 s
    Size: 411 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Little Cheshire is wearing a short skirt and pink Elmo pantiesshe is close to the potty, but not paying attention so she doesnt realize she has to go and has a big accident in her panties. It feels yucky and shes super embarassed. She tries to ignore the mess, but it just feels worse and worse, so she swallows her pride and calls Daddy for help.
    Models: Cheshire

Duration: 7 min 37 s
    Size: 1.03 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information