Pro User

Oct 2016

Watch me make a mess with a big creamy pile of shit. I let it pour out of my ass and plop it right onto my feet. I smear it all over my feet and destroy my pantyhose with my shit. I pull off my thigh highs and squish my creamy load all through my toes and soles. I want you to jerk it to my dirty filthy feet. Pump your cock right through my soles.
    Models: littlefuckslut

Duration: 7 min 41 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 555 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I am fond of instructing My toilets on how they should enjoy My videos. This one, is a special about one of the items that goes everyday where you wish you could live; between My huge ass cheeks!
    Watch as I show you how dirty My panties are with pussy juice stain, sweat and piss. I slip them off long enough to take a huge dump and piss a ton then slip them back on without wiping. Making sure they get even dirtier as I instruct you on how to suck them clean while touching your rock hard cock!
    Models: MistressMystique

Duration: 9 min 28 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 517 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Alina Pooping in Pantyhose
    Models: suppkakiem

Duration: 9 min 28 s
    Size: 420 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Watch me leather pants tell you youve been a naughty boy so mummys going to teach you a lesson, I fart wet farts in your face in my leather leggings before pulling them down and sharting in your face.
    Now wank that dick while you watch mommy shit into a bowl, I show you it before I clean my arse out with an enema and fill the bowl with my dirty arse water..
    Now watch me get messy I smear my shit on my leggings before pouring the enema water all over me then fart some more in your face and giving you a cum countdown and farting loud when I tell you to cum.
    Such a good boy for mommy
    Models: evamarie88

Duration: 19 min 40 s
    Size: 976 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

This is another GOTDAYUM!!” Clip from Lil Stink!! That ass will have you cursing!! Enjoy as she Drops some serious logs from rearview. Another installment in her scat and tattoos series!! You can admire her art and her sharts at the same time!! Lil Stink describes pooping as her happy time, enjoy at the end when she is interrupted by her roomate while dropping a big load as she tells the roomate the same!! Lil Stink is not gonna be outdone by the newcomers in 2015!!! Enjoy as she keeps taking it to the next level!! Enjoy as she jiggles, shakes, rocks, grunts, and strains out some Lincoln Logs in this one!! This one is exclusive to scatshop only!!!
    Models: funkyladies

Duration: 11 min 18 s
    Size: 146 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Standing upright and dropping soft logs!
    Close-up ending. Multiple angles (PiP). Cameraman-assisted (female).
    Models: JP Fetish Merchant

Duration: 4 min 40 s
    Size: 145 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Pissing and pooping while playing around with a banana, while dreaming of a real cock
    Models: LittleMissKinky

Duration: 5 min 40 s
    Size: 354 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

New girl Amina. 19 years old, height 167
    Models: MilanaSmelly

Duration: 8 min 17 s
    Size: 308 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I am just waking up after breakfast no make up and really have to go poop I have been holding this shit for 3 days !! Yes my big thanksgiving meal is in this poop !! You can wait to eat it . I bend over doggy style and lift up my night gown push out I think is the biggest poop Ive ever had 1 EXTREMELY long no broken poop .. They are the best 🙂 Into a tupperware container for my lucky shit eater 🙂 And tell you what I ate the last few days so you know what is in the shit !!
    Models:

Duration: 7 min 24 s
    Size: 144 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

This is not a poo video! 🙂
    I am beginning the process of inducing lactation! Ive started taking Milk Thistle and pumping my breasts and nipples! Ive started getting little drops of milk! I will not give up! Soon my tits will be filled with warm sweet milk!
    Watch me pump my huge udders with a breast pump! You can see the nipple being pulled up inside the cup! It feels so good! Listen to me describe what it feels like and hear how excited I am about having giant milk bags!
    Then I get my little nipples pumps! They suck my nipple so hard! Its intense but I have to do it if I want big pretty milky tits!
    I get a drop of milk out of my nipple! Yay!
    Now what shall I do with it? What the video to find out!
    Enjoy!
    Models: SamanthaStarfish

Duration: 9 min 57 s
    Size: 585 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information