Pro User

Oct 2016

I have decided to hold my shit again! I love holding my shit for days and days at a time! It feels so good growing so desperate! I love how full and bloated I start to feel. All I can think about is my asshole and how full of poop it is!
    I give you updates each day as I hold my shit. The first day I am so excited but by the fourth day I am so miserable! I need to poop so bad! All I can think about is how my belly is growing! Im growing a turd baby! Im pregnant with poop! I need to give birth to my nasty little shit baby!
    Finally its been four days of holding my shit! I know Ive got a huge load of shit in my ass! Im ready to give birth to this smelly shit baby! Are you ready to watch it come out of my ass!?
    Enjoy!
    Models: SamanthaStarfish

Duration: 7 min 28 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1.12 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Alina pukes in mouth of a toilet slave after a fish with pepper and beer
    Models: suppkakiem

Duration: 6 min 51 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 248 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

This is a behind the scenes look at life with the Brat Princesses. Amadahy relaxes and gets her feet rubbed while Lola uses the toilet. The girls talk about hairstyles and meals while the slaves work hard at serving a purpose. Lola works on her aim. She pees all over the slave's face while trying to improve. Edyn giggles off camera while the girls chat. Amadahy uses the toilet next. The girls stuff their used toilet paper inside and around the slave's chastity. Amadahy and Lola uses the slave's face as target practice for their spit. Mia comes in to see what the rest of the girls have been up to. Mia joins in with spitting on the slave's face. Edyn wants to use the toilet. She squats and goes. The slave now has three girl's pee in his very full stomach. This Princesses are all in casual clothes and the clip has a very candid behind the scenes feel. (13:15 long)
    Models: BratPrincess

Duration: 13 min 15 s
    Format: XAVC
    Size: 1.48 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Really swallows fast! Temperature +32 degrees it was very hot, the girls sweated. This slave really swallows quickly, the girls are surprised and satisfied that they get a good toilet service! The girl likes when the toilet loves her shit.
    Models: MilanaSmelly

Duration: 32 min 16 s
    Size: 1.39 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

My girlfriends gave me shit , the three of us dressed erotic mesh that we bought in the sex shop , we wear sexy lingerie to make you able to enjoy our bodies , Breasts pussy and ass . My girlfriend Caroline and Alice decided to feed me shit, we went into the room and was holding in his hands a plate . Then my girlfriend put it on the floor and asked me to be the first to shit in a bowl, I walked over sat on his haunches and began to shit and piss in a bowl that was on the floor , after I took a shit in a plate of Alice and followed her into the bowl give a shit Carolina . After that, the girls picked up a plate and a spoon and began to feed me shit turns . Before I eat all the crap off the plates of my friends didnt let me go , I almost threw up so many shit I felt bad but my friend still continued to feed me shit from the plate .
    Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 12 min 1 s
    Size: 1.14 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I know how much you guys love to see my poop come out of my pretty ass so I ride the toilet reverse cowgirl” as I shit nice smelly turds just for you!
    Models: scatlover72

Duration: 1 min 36 s
    Size: 196 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Watch me push a perfect turd into my cup! So thick and firm!
    Poop number two is extra mushy. Hearing it plop onto the floor gets me excited.
    The last one is over the side of my tub, so you get a pretty good view of my little b-hole.
    Models: EmilyMilk

Duration: 7 min 51 s
    Size: 715 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Do you really think Id waste my home cooked meals on a loser like you? No I have something else for you. Eat my my shit straight from my asshole. Chomp it up and finish every fucking bite. Youre a worthless shit eating loser. The only thing that means anything to me is using that disgusting mouth of yours for my toilet paper. Wipe my ass toilet. Clean it all up. You better start eating or Im going to shove it down your fucking throat. Do you want to be the loser that chokes to death on my fucking shit?? Then eat.
    Models: littlefuckslut

Duration: 14 min 9 s
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 1.00 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

In this very well acted, sexy and light hearted movie, Kim plays out of character, but were sure its a character that just about all of you will relate to in this movie Kim is the reluctant girlfriend who is asked to wear a diaper, poop herself in it, and then allow herself to be fucked senseless! There is also a good sense of humor throughout this movie, and we know you will enjoy it.
    Kim is sitting relaxing on the couch when her boyfriend reminds her its his birthday. You know what that means” he says, but Kim pretends not to remember their previous discussion about it, or thought he was joking. Not so to Kims dismay hes deadly serious! He then leads her into the bedroom where he has set up a diaper changing table with all the necessary bits and pieces.
    Kim cant quite believe what shes seeing, and tries to offer something else for his birthday, but hes having none of it. For every question or attempt to dodge the issue, he has an answer, usually short and to the point. Its actually his answers that sometimes make you laugh, even out loud a few times! With Kim standing there, holding the diaper like she has no idea what do with it, his reply is simply Its my birthday!” You cant see, but I bet he has a huge grin on his face. Lol.
    She even tries to make the ridiculous suggestion to put the diaper on over her clothes, but eventually she can see shes been totally out maneuvered and ends up with her pants off and lying down on the changing table. OMG, this is so embarrassing” she says exasperated, covering her face with her hands.
    Kim lies there with her legs apart going through the whole diapering procedure, mostly with her hands over her face, including when baby lotion is being rubbed on her butt and pussy. But when it comes to the baby powder, Kim starts to lighten up and bursts out laughing. Its hard not to laugh along with her (and I did!), especially when her boyfriend declares Its lavender!” If there is such a thing as a hilarious diaper change scene, this has got to be it!
    With the diapering complete, Kim sits there on the changing table wondering what comes next. Youll see,” he replies cryptically. Time passes as Kim drinks from a bottle of water and plays with her phone, but eventually she hops off the table as she needs to go to the bathroom. As expected, but to Kims amazement, he wants her to use the diaper instead. Shes not really prepared for that and tries to wriggle out of the situation, but with a promise of just this once” she finally agrees, even though she needs to poop!
    So standing by the changing table, with cries of OMG” mixed in with sighs of relief, farting, and the sounds of squelchy pooping, Kim proceeds to make a nice poopy mess in her diaper! Theres even a quiet little snicker in there, as even the most reluctant girlfriend would have to see the funny side of it!
    It is embarrassing of course to poop yourself in front of your boyfriend, especially when he knows and can hear exactly what youve done. She asks to be able to take the diaper off herself, but he insists she get back on the changing table. So there she is on her back, legs in the air and her butt covered in poop! How would your girlfriend react?
    Shed probably be super embarrassed, and so is Kim, hardly able to believe what is happening, but theres an even bigger surprise in store for her. Kims boy friend drops his pants and takes out his hard cock and slides it against her poop covered pussy. What are you doing?” she asks, but that becomes obvious pretty fast as he slides it inside her! Kim at first claims to be disgusted, but her moans of pleasure tell a totally different story.
    OMG this is so embarrassing. I cant believe Im being fucked in a messy diaper!”
    This is a well acted, sexy, fun and at times even hilarious movie that you cant help but enjoy. As Kims boyfriend states at the end, Best birthday ever!” To which Kim replies Youre damn right it was!” Lol
    Models: MessyGirls

Duration: 21 min 25 s
    Size: 388 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

The huge text in the free preview/GIF is NOT in the video. I walk in, wearing my sexy santa outfit. "Hey sexy. I know exactly what you want for Christmas. You're a naughty boy aren't you? You want to watch me shit while you stroke your cock." I tease you, then take my thong off and get in doggystyle position in front of you. I push out a very large load of soft, moist logs, which slide down my pussy and on to the floor. Then I show you my dirty ass and pussy and finally show the big pile on the floor. "Mmm, you just came so hard to that, didn't you? I told you I knew exactly what you wanted. Merry Christmas!"
    Models: KaidenceKing

Duration: 5 min 41 s
    Size: 681 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information