Pro User

Oct 2016

Ayanna is back with her Naughtiest clip yet!! She is definitely out to be the The Funkiest of them all!! Enjoy as she decides to have more fun at work in three different clips!! In the first she has a case of diarrhea and tried to catch it in her cup. Lets just say she underestimated the EXPLOSION and it got all over the place!! All on the floor and her hands!! She really created a mess! If only they knew what she was doing on her bathroom breaks!! Her bubbleguts werent done as she comes in to take another gassy dump later on that night!. Then in the final clip enjoy a nice rearivew clip as she pees and drops some solids in the bowl. That sexy little redbone ass of hers was on fire in this clip!! Enjoy as she definitely had another case of Pizza Guts craziness!!
    Models: funkyladies

Duration: 14 min 33 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 341 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

These videos are for personal use only. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE do not upload them to any other sites.
    Youre going to be my fucking toy today. Youll do everything I say. Im going to drain every drop of your cum into my greedy pussy. Im going to use you to make my pussy feel so good. Then Im going to drain my pussy and asshole straight into your mouth. Suck all my piss into your mouth and use your tongue to clean every crevice of my asshole. Watch this long shit snake out of my asshole and know its going straight into your mouth. Your face tongue are my toilet paper. You better not clean anything off either. I want everyone to know exactly what you do for me. Piss, milk, shit, and spit. You will consume everything that comes out of me.
    Models: littlefuckslut

Duration: 17 min 11 s
    Size: 1.22 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Dear friends in our team replenishment, we hasten to introduce you to our new friend Marina . Now we have more girls who love dirty games . Marina also likes to poop, eat shit, drink urine, play with shit and caress girls . We hope that you will also like Marina very much and our team will start to search for another girl . This is the first video with Marina, as they say her first experience on video . I and my friends Caroline , Alice and Marina discussed what we will do in this video , Caroline said it was OK if she Marina Alice on shit and fart in your mouth , we took Marina to Alice agreed . We will arrange for you a super sound show with a new friend . Alice Marina got cancer on his knees and waited Carolina will begin to fill their Asses with air , Carolina picked up a mini enema and the first to fill with air is the ass of Marina , Carolina several times filled the air in the ass of Marina , when Marina was supposed to explode with a loud farting Carolina framed his mouth , and Marina fart right in the mouth Carolina . Carolina again charges the air Marinas ass and Marina again shoots air from ass (Farts) in her mouth Carolina . Now it was the turn of Alice , Carolina runs the air Alices anus and fills your mouth to Alice shoots in mouth Carolina, farting , Alice shoots a bunch along with shit , ass Alice starts to go shit with farts , Carolina framed his mouth and enjoys the shots , Carolina again takes rubber mini enema and again fills the ass of Alice , and Alice again explodes with a loud fart right into the mouth Carolina , Carolina licks the remnants of shit from the Asses of Alice and goes to the ass Marina . Carolina again fills the ass of Marina air fills your mouth and Marina fart in mouth Carolina , Carolina several times filled ass Marina air and here is a very loud shot farting , ass Marina along with a fart I shit directly in her mouth Carolina . Carolina is in shit, but she again fills Alices ass with air and Alice again explodes with a loud fart in Carolines mouth , this time the girls Marina and Alice arranged a very loud sound show , and Carolina got a lot of pleasure from the fact that Marina and Alice farted and shot shit in her mouth . If you like to listen watch girls fart then this video is for you .
    Models: Click here to cancel reply.

Duration: 11 min 55 s
    Size: 1.13 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Im just getting home and Im starving so I get my guacamole dip and Im about to eat, when I decided that it was missing something else good and green why not poop! I poop all over the dip as pee squirts out like a fire hose getting all over my carpet!
    Models: scatlover72

Duration: 8 min 59 s
    Resolution: 480 x 854
    Size: 349 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

he shits on me while i was masturbating
    Models: ScatqueenJenny

Duration: 4 min 17 s
    Resolution: 576 x 720
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 48.4 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Get this nice view of me pushing my princess plug in and out of my puckered hole. I pull out my plug and give you a sneak peak of the log thats ready to slide about before pushing my plug back into my ass. After a little more play I pull out my plug and slowly unload my thick shit into a container. My turd holds open my asshole and all I can think about is you to puting your lips inside and kissing it. I want you to taste me so bad. I want you to lick my dirty ass. Watch my suck my cream off of my fingers Please, please, PLEASE taste me! Eat me up.
    **Please help me keep my videos going by not posting them to public sites. Thank you.**

Duration: 9 min 21 s
    Size: 678 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I run into another room youre chilling in while Ive got company over lots of painful farts in these jeans, including some nasty sharts on the couch and carpet! These farts STINK and HURT coming out my big plump ass! Im just so Bloated and GASSY! I hope you wont tell anybody 😉
    Models: LoveRachelle2

Duration: 10 min 52 s
    Resolution: 2160 x 4 096
    Size: 1.50 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

We decided to clean the body , and we asked Carolina to take our fountains from ass to mouth , Carolina agreed . Alice and I got cancer on my knees on a little table and Carolina lifted my dress , and Carolina lifted her negligee and bared our Asses . At first Carolina took a mini enema and filled at first my ass with water and then Alice , we waited when we will be able to shoot in the mouth of his girlfriend Carolina squats and opens his mouth , and then we take turns shooting dirty water with shit right Carolina in the mouth , Carolina wore a white shirt to traces of shit were clearly visible . After that, Caroline took a-liter bottle and filled my ass first with water and then Alice and we once again shoots in the mouth and on the body of Carolina , Carolina all in our shit , but we want more masterlow dirty shots . Carolina again fills our Asses with water and we take turns shooting dirty water in Carolinas face . Carolinas all in our shit .
    Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 12 min 14 s
    Size: 1.16 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I want you to make a mess. Make a big smelly mess. Come on Jerk it. jerk your cock with my smelly shit straight from my asshole. I love when you get filthy with my shit. What else are you going to do with my poop huh? Youre going to smear it all over your socks right? I want to do it too. Get my cute little socks dirty. Wipe my dirty ass clean with them. Go ahead, smear my shit all over your socks. Stain them with my stench. Fucking do it! Get it all over the place!

Duration: 9 min 32 s
    Size: 694 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

A special package deal with three (3) videos of me filming myself going poop on my floor ?
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    1. Close and Personal
    2. Spread Eagle Poop
    3. Poo In Red Fishnet Tights
    Models: CosmicGirl

Duration: 2 min 4 s
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 337 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information