Pro User

Oct 2016

In this video you can see a huge poo going out of my ass, before that and anema and pee, then i smear poo all over me, taste it, put inside of mu mouth, lick it, then vomit, also i take shower at the end
    Models: HappySloth

Duration: 25 min 9 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 501 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Cant get enough of me sucking my shit and smearing it all over me? Cant get enough of my hot strip teases, sultry looks and dirty talk? Then baby, youre just begging for this steamy scat combo. 22+ minutes of hot stinky fun for a reduced price!
    Out of town, busy day, and I've finally got the evening and this whole hotel room to myself. I've been holding in my shit all day, the clock is ticking and I just can't stand it anymore- I'm dying to get downright filthy! 😉 In this two parter I strip, shit, suck my turds and smear myself all over while teasing and dirty talking you like mad. Feels sooo good to be covered in my filth finally. Smells so delicious, too. I bet you're hard in your hand just thinking about it, aren't you. Don't you wanna watch me?
    Models: LoveRachelle2

Duration: 12 min 52 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 455 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Aromatic, hairy, pussy + a huge pile of warm, gentle shit! You came here to see how mommy plays with her hairy pussy, but you could not even imagine that your mommy is so perverted .. do you smell that smell? These are fresh heaps of shit, straight from your mothers huge asshole! Start masturbate, I pretend I did not see anything
    Models: DirtyBetty

Duration: 5 min 42 s
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 319 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

1080 HD Natalya and I decided to care for our feet one afternoon. We used some little metal devices that are designed to scrape skin from the bottoms of ladies' feet. The devices collect the foot dust into a little compartment. We filled up the compartments with skin shavings. I had some lint from my socks on my feet, which I made the slave lick off and swallow. Natalya had the slave worship her beautiful, unblemished, feet. She loves getting a nice toe soak in a slave's mouth. We had to yell at the slave a little until he figured out how to lick her feet the way she wanted it to. We took turns using the slave for some enjoyable foot worship. The slave started to bulge out of its chastity. Stupid was trying to make this about himself. We scolded it for being perverted and self-indulgent. Then, we trimmed our toenails and made a little pile with the clippings. I had to pee, so we moved the slave over to the toilet chair and tied his leash beneath the seat. I filmed Natalya flushing our foot dust down into the human toilet. Then, I washed it down for him with some spit and pee. He flushed all of me down, and the Natalya went. After everything went in, the slave started to gag. We hate when the plumbing backs up, so we yelled at it. The toilet managed to keep it all down. Then I remembered we still had some toenails to flush. We dumped the pile of our toenails right into its mouth. Once our feet were all done, we left the slave lying beneath the toilet chair and went off to do something else. (15:52 long)
    Clip Contains: Lola, Natalya, Female Domination, Foot Worship, Foot Dust, Nail Clippings, Chastity, Pee, Toilet Slavery
    Models: BratPrincess

Duration: 15 min 52 s
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 907 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Hello there, my aspiring little toilet slave. Youve guzzled my piss and eaten out my ass, but are you ready for the real thing? Your Mistress believes its time to start your toilet training, and it will be *intense.* Are you ready, slave? Good, youll do anything to please your Mistress, wont you? Be a good little piggy and watch me shit on this plate, and walk you through the steps I want you to take to eating a full load of your own shitin GREAT detailif you can take it all down, then youll be ready to serve as my full-time toilet.
    Models: LoveRachelle2

Duration: 13 min 12 s
    Size: 383 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Models:

Duration: 33 min 13 s
    Size: 1.39 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

A new, great KV-recording of Domina Miss Decadoria.
    Models: MissDecadoria

Duration: 1 min 54 s
    Size: 71.3 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I have to go so bad! Its been trying to peep out of my asshole. Watch me sit with my ass towards you and unleash everything Ive been holding in. My bladder and my asshole needs to be emptied. The combination of releasing my shit and fucking my pussy with my dildo is so fucking good! I cant handle it Im a shaky moaning mess. I finish my load with a closeup and milk my tits on top, yum!
    Models: littlefuckslut

Duration: 11 min 29 s
    Size: 832 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

a kinky afternoon outside
    Models: LittleMissKinky

Duration: 4 min 16 s
    Size: 209 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Now Lady Kimi has to shit urgently and after that you can see why it was pressing. It is a huge pile of shit in the mouth of the toilet slave. All Scatqueens are laughing about it and the slave has to chew and swallow now after the big pile from Scatqueen Lady Lucy. It seems that is too much for only one toilet slave. It is more or less a meal for three slaves.
    Models: Scatqueens-Berlin

Duration: 10 min 12 s
    Size: 345 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information