Pro User

Oct 2016

Custom script: "Wear whatever you want, and just tell me what you ate and shit it on a plate and flaunt that your a Goddess (because its true) and then after everything put it in the container at the very end. Overnight shipping”
    The Goddess delivers 😉
    Models: LoveRachelle2

Duration: 11 min 6 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 483 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Im doing diarrhea all day! it is tiring and painful, see my big shit, shit, shit. My bathroom is rubbed! I also have menstruation today. This movie is terribly nasty!
    Models: HotDirtyIvone

Duration: 5 min 48 s
    Resolution: 640 x 1 136
    Size: 70.9 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

For a awhile now, i am turned on by the idea of shitting my boyfriend in his mouth. I finally decided to put it into practice. I called my young boyfriend to come to me. i did not go to toilet for 3 hole days, eating only cereals and whole grains. he did not know what is coming to him. Since we love to play with shit, he gladly agreed to lick my ass while I suck his dick. I told him to push his fingers in my ass, and smear shit on my asshole and then to lick it, to lick my ass clean. he did it gladly. i had to shit, and I told him to keep licking my ass. shit started to go out, and he licked my shit like i told him to do. I told him to open his mouth wide. that I want to fill his mouth. he listened to me. my shit went straight into his throat. he gulped. the smell was very intense. I told him to smear shit on my ass and to continue licking. My sweet young boyfriend has made my dream come true, and I can not wait to shit again in his mouth
    Models: dirtyamateurs

Duration: 7 min 21 s
    Size: 429 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

My girl Redd is back with three hot new clips!! Enjoy as she begins with a runny case of the squirts while grunting and straining in pain. Then in the second returns with another runny clip. This time you see her facial expressions as she pushed out another wet, loose dump. She talks about how her meal from yesterday got her all fucked up!” She wishes you were here so you could lick her asshole clean as well!! In the finale, enjoy as she squats over the toilet in twerking positon, often shaking that cute ass of hers while trying to push out another dump. A great mix of angles and action from Smoking Redd!!
    Models: funkyladies

Duration: 7 min 49 s
    Size: 858 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Hey there 😉 You want some company? Im afraid Im not much for talk, but I can think of something else How about I blow you. away, that is 😉
    You get behind me and take blast after blast of stinky farts, I lay on the floor pushing my farts out my butthole while completely naked, wearing nothing but a sexy pair of white stilettos Huff up my stink, baby!
    I hope you had fun make sure to come see me again, I got even more where these came from 😉
    Models: LoveRachelle2

Duration: 6 min 23 s
    Resolution: 2160 x 4 096
    Size: 1.78 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I made dinner for you baby. I was waiting for you to get home to make you some of my special pie that you love so much an I know how you like it fresh. I unload all my warm runny solid poop just for you. I have been so horny all day thinking about you fucking my dirty ass I cant resist, put your dick in my dirty tight hole. I need your dick in my ass right now, I cum so hard getting dirty smearing my pussy tits for you daddy.
    Models: ScatFreekzClub

Duration: 17 min 32 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 1.92 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I usually eat pretty healthy but this morning I ate Cuban pastries and had a cafe con leche. As soon as I got to class the farts started coming. I let out a few silent but deadlies before excusing myself to the restroom.
    And here we are, I farted, shitted then farted some more.put my bottoms back on and returned to class as if nothing had happened.
    Models: Glamourpussyy

Duration: 5 min 5 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 302 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I do not show my face in this video. Can you believe im due in just 2 short weeks? I sure cant! Gosh my pussy just needs a little attention, maybe I should cum before I take a big dump for you with my ass facing the camera. The video is 5:19 and filled with pleasure! I wipe and flush for you at the end.
    Models: jordansdirtysecret

Duration: 5 min 18 s
    Size: 109 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

My flight was delayed for a hour and a half. I had to hold my shit for 3 hours, my stomach felt like it as going to bus from all the poop and pee I had in me. I hate using the tiny bathrooms on the plan. Im glad my friend that came to get me from the airport didnt mind filming me shitty for you freekz. Im such a dirty lil doggy, go on the paper!
    Models: ScatFreekzClub

Duration: 2 min 50 s
    Size: 347 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Lil Stink is (finally!) back!! One of my OGs and by far one of the most popular asses ever on this store. She returned with a bang in these clips!! For those of you waiting and hoping for gassy Lil Stink action here is your fix!! She begins by rushing into the bathroom to have a quick pee. In the second scene, she couldnt even get her pants down fast enough, as she started exploding with farts and diarrhea upon sitting down!! She even asks aloud What the fuck did I eat!” I wanna know too!! She sprayed some airspray to kind of knock the smell off, right before another lady enters and uses the toilet next to her. In the finale, enjoy a nice up close behind the bowl shot as she pushes a longer, more solid load out. You can hear the sounds of other ladies using the toilet in this one as well. She even sticks her hand in the toilet to move the toilet paper so you can see the load she pushed out at work!! Lil Stink is back for good -and gassy as ever!
    Models: funkyladies

Duration: 10 min 54 s
    Size: 1.21 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information