Pro User

Oct 2016

A lot of farts on faces, gag, fuck, pee, catfight , lesbian sexfight and domination!
    Sexfight with rough gagging, lots of farting peeing and winner farting on loser while she eats pussy Customer wrote: I would like to see you vs another girl in a very rough sexfight with a double dildo. In the first round- both girls suck the double dildo at the same time and try to for ce the other girl to gag. The messyest girl whi gags the most loses this round and the winner gets to sit on her face and fart while the loser eats her pussy. The second round will be both girls ass to ass fucking with the double dildo in their pussy (or ass if they want) the girl who cums the least amount of times wins. I encourage you to be rough, talk very mean to one another and to try to fart during this round to make the other girl surrender. The winner of round two gets to cum and fart on the losers face. And if she wants she may pee on her too Real orgasms and real farting. And the rougher and meaner the better. If loser cries for real it is also very good! 2 pissings while masturbating both of you
    Models: YourDream

Duration: 30 min 25 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1.30 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Lil Stink is back with another great collection of public Peeing and Pooping clips. She comes with more than usual Eight Great Peeing and Pooping clips!! Enjoy as she slides in and out those tight jeans and props that juicy ass right in front the camera. Enjoy as that asshole opens wide to allow her soft serve to shoot right out in front the camera! The nearly 17 minute marathon is a site to behold!! She was busier than usual this week and recorded even more clips than she has recently. I swear its like that ass has only gotten bigger of the past year as that thing just sits so lovely!! I have never been more jealous of a tattoo than the one on her ass!!! A lot of the ladies have great tattoos, but no one has better artwork than Lil Stink!! Plenty of Peeing and Pooping action for fans of both in this marathon!!
    Models: funkyladies

Duration: 16 min 36 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 1.77 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Nice to see you again naughty boy. Im wearing my black full body Fishnets panty hose. Sexy isnt it? Today im your horny girl. I didnt have poo in the last 5 days so can you imagine how long and big shit I expecting for? I start with lots of teasing, feet,legs, juicy, pussy and puckering asshole, all are driving you crazy Are you ready to playing some dirty game? Hmm. .. see on your face, youre excited as fuck. I spread my legs wide and telling you I want to push out this giant poo so being ready baby. Please watch me and dont take off your eyes. Wow. its a real giant and compact snake. Its broken my asshole haha. Moaning because a bit painful. I show up the pile of shit and start smearing on Tits, chest, arms, apply on face then I going to pussy. Lovely spreadable and thick shit covering body parts. Awesome smells in my room, you should being here with me. I ask you how much youd like to fuck me? Or shall I fuck myself with toy? Insert glass toy into scat covered pussy and listen how juicy it is. Keep fucking myself and talking sexy until Orgasms. Wet and intense. I fall in love with the colour of my shit seriously. Do you love it too? I ask you to cum with me, so did you come with me naughty boy? 🙂 im your desire and your naughty princess. Have fun 🙂
    Models: MissAnja

Duration: 18 min 48 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 827 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Oof, Im so bloated and gassy! I gotta rip some nasty, stinky tofu farts before I go to my yoga class. I push and push over and over again as gas leaks and chirps and bubbles and gurgles and blasts out my tight little stinker, my farts getting louder and louder as I keep going, and waft all those scents and smells towards you, waving my stink in your face with a laugh. Whew! Smells like a health food store in here 🙂 You like those tofu farts dont you, weirdo? Make sure to huff them up for me then, and clean up my little tofu shart, too!
    Models: LoveRachelle2

Duration: 9 min 1 s
    Size: 391 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I needed to go this morning. So I pooped on the floor, in the living room in front the window.. I hope no one saw me as my hot shit hit the floor from my tight asshole.
    Models: nastyangelbitch

Duration: 30 s 421 ms
    Size: 47.6 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

A nice hot bath always needs a little extra to help u get nice and clean” !! I tried taking a piss in my bath water but it just wasnt enough for me. so after a little thought I decided to play a little game called empty the contents of Alicias stomach” of course I knew it was gonna be tacos but I repeatedly gag myself and puke until there is nothing left. then I enjoy myself a nice hot chunky bath. I just recorded all the good parts just for you!
    Models: Alicia1983june

Duration: 7 min 27 s
    Size: 1.31 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Mmm, hungry again, are you? Dont worry, toilet slave, your scat Mistress is gonna take good care of you Now stay down on the floor, and shut up, and watch. Im going to make you some delicious, chocolate dessert, and Ill even let you watch I tease and taunt you as I bake my special poop brownies, I know you just cant wait to stuff yourself full of my shit.
    (This is video, nothing is shipped to you )
    Models: LoveRachelle2

Duration: 13 min 50 s
    Size: 595 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Feeling gassy before taking a big poop!
    Self-filmed. Multiple angles. Close-up ending.
    Models: JP Fetish Merchant

Duration: 12 min 35 s
    Size: 389 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

This smutty, authentic home movie features two hot fecal festivities. In the first scene, TS Lycha Rose eats her own delicious, nasty turds. She starts by eating a fingerfull at a time right out of her butt, then finally poops the rest out into the toilet bowl then scoops that up and slurps it into her mouth. She swallows it all.
    In the second scene, Lycha shits in a bathtub, then smears her soft, sticky shit all over her luscious ass and tits. Then she jerks off with a shit-covered cock. Theres a little more kaviar swallowing in the second scene, too 🙂
    Models: lycha

Duration: 29 min 34 s
    Size: 1.29 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

My boyfriend and me wanted to do something new this time.
    we were talking about what we both could do, what we both love and enjoy.
    we are really open to each other and he had the idea while he fucks me in my butt he will pee in it.
    We tried it a past few weeks for the first time, but he just couldnt do it, hoe doesnt needed to pee and was a bit nervous.
    But this time we finally could do it!
    So he took me anal, and peed in my asshole while his dick is still stuck in my ass.
    My now piss filled ass got fucked again by him until it was time to release it.
    I didnt really felt that he pissed in my ass.
    Only after a few minutes i felt that it gets moist around his dick and my opening of the asshole.
    He put his dick out of my ass and there it is.
    The pee is flowing out of my asshole.
    Like a plug you took of the baththub.
    While the piss is coming out of my ass there is coming a little poo nugget,too.
    Not much, cause my butt wasnt full, just a tiny poo nugget. sweet!
    We continued fucking in both holes. Pussy and Ass while continuously showing my prolapes.
    What a sweet prolapse! looks like there would be a pretty rose growing out of my hole!!
    He finished with cuming on my Butt and in my pussy!
    Have fun watching!
    Lot of Love,
    LucyScat
    Models: LucyScat

Duration: 11 min 16 s
    Size: 1.71 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information