Pro User

Oct 2016

Sugar Hill is back with yet another FUNKY collection!! Enjoy this Dirty dozen minutes of great action!! She begins with a gassy fart and shart session on the toilet, then enjoy as she has some great on her back clips as she has some accidental leaks!! Looks like she had one too many pieces of sugar free candy!!! Then enjoy as she spreads that Monster booty nice and wide for some great farts on all fours as well!! A must have for you fart n shart lovers!!! Sugar Hill is back and FUNKIER than ever!!
    Models: funkyladies

Duration: 12 min 14 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 506 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Did you really think you were going to fail me!? You shouldnt have been so fucking careless then. You left your computer out and one look into your history and I know your dirty little secret. You like to watch young girls shitting dont you? Unless you want me telling everyone youre going to do exactly as I say. Youre going to eat my shit and pass me. Eat up! I have an A+ meal for you TEACHER. Youll be cleaning my ass every single day after school now.
    Models: littlefuckslut

Duration: 7 min 22 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 1.06 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Slave, you should not be resist ones destiny! It is not uncommon for a man of lesser social standing to have a desire to serve the Mistress. Lie down right there on the floor under my ass. I will use you the same way I use my toilet. I think it is great that you know your place in life. Now I will feed you with my shit after. Dont dare to spit out my shit! Eat and swallow my shit, scat pig!
    Models: ElenaToilet

Duration: 8 min 29 s
    Size: 733 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Lucky slave gets to watch his Mistress pleasure herself with her sinful buttplug until she pulls it outcompletely filthy and caked with poop! She makes him lick it and then drops a MASSIVE load of shit into a container for him to eat out ofYUM! Its so big, she even weighs it for him. A real heavy shit! She tells him exactly how to sniff and eat itand can attest to how good it tastes, as she even licks it herself! 😉 Slave better make sure he eats all that stinky, delicious shit and not leave a single trace behind!
    Models: LoveRachelle2

Duration: 11 min 29 s
    Resolution: 2160 x 4 096
    Size: 1.59 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Marina and Caroline decided to have some fun for you to arrange a dirty show of two beautiful girls, Caroline wanted her body to be all in shit, the girls thought and decided how to do it . Carolina suggested Marina to get cancer on the knees and the Carolina country t next , first Carolina plays with anus Marinas tongue , Carolina likes to caress ass girls , and after sex , Carolina first enters the ass of her friends fingers , and then fills the ass of Marina , and she becomes close to , but Marina shoots on the naked body of Caroline shit and loud farting sound . After that, Carolina fills Marinas ass with water and Marina shoots water with shit in her mouth and on Carolines naked body , Carolyns body is stuck with streams of shit , Carolyns body is all in shit , but this is only the beginning, Carolina again fills Marinas ass with air and now Marina makes an even louder explosion from her ass . In this video , a lot of hot moments, Better to see once than hear a hundred times . Enjoy your viewing .
    Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 11 min 23 s
    Size: 1.10 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I stick a clean toothbrush up my ass and it comes our REAL dirty, my pussy gets nice as wet because I love sticking things up my ass and watching myself do it! Would you use my toothbrush after I was done with it? Farting in here also.
    Models: SexyFlatulence

Duration: 8 min 23 s
    Resolution: 480 x 640
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 251 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

This video starts in the morning soon after I wake up. I ate a HUGE dinner the night before, after not shitting all day, and ive woken up with a swollen belly and incredibly gassy. I spend the whole day resisting the urge to relieve my bulging tum; my belly getting bigger and bigger. Eventually after accidentally sharting when im pushing out my gas, I realise im going to have to put a butt plug in or else im going to have an accident. I plug my ass up, and keep holding for another few hours until eventually I cant hold any longer. This video has dialogue throughout, which focuses on how swollen my belly is and how gassy and uncomfortable I am, lots of loud farts, and ending with a beautiful thick creamy pile of delicious shit.From the look on my face and my sights of relief.. its obvious that I feel SO much better.
    Models: Spankmepink

Duration: 17 min 3 s
    Size: 996 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Once again we introduce the DeBoo-Boo of a sexy new hotty in the lovely Sparkle!!! This Caramel Complexioned cutie pie, is a shy young rising professional. This one is a major coop for scat lovers as it was not easy recruiting this PYT!!! Folks think money is all it takes, but trust that is only the easy part! Just met her last week and it was a challenge just getting her to look at her own poop in the bowl let alone mustering up the confidence to record it for us all!! A week later she was spreading nice and wide to show off the phat logs you will see in these Four Great clips!! At only 23, she is still in the prime of her life and a sexy fit little shorty!! That ass and skin will drive you crazy!!! They all start off a little shy, but watch this cutie pie open up right in front of us I mean that literally and figuratively speaking!! Lol enjoy more from this ebony goddess to come in the future!!

Duration: 8 min 7 s
    Size: 204 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Watch the release of a huge poop from a hairy anus!
    Close-up ending. Multiple angles (PiP). Cameraman-assisted (female).
    Models: JP Fetish Merchant

Duration: 8 min 7 s
    Size: 251 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Ayannas ass was on fire once again at work!! I wonder if her boss knows they have such a funky lady on the staff? Enjoy as she lets rip in about 5 scenes before sitting down to relieve herself in the final four scenes! Seems like she had some bad 7-11 Buffalo wings! Farts Galore in this one!! Enjoy as she pulls her pants down to show off her sexy red panties before proceeding after all those farts to sit down and take a mean gassy dizzump!! Enjoy her grunts, strains and facial expressions while she goes as well! She even pulls her pants down to fart right in front the camera before dropping off the kidz!! Ayanna right now is THE funkiest of them all!! Includes two additional uncut clips only shown here on Scatshop!! Another Funky 15 from Ayanna. Farts, plops, and even a little diarrhea!!

Duration: 15 min 46 s
    Size: 430 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information