Pro User

Oct 2016

These men are not contented with just any women satisfying their sick desires. They have to watch pretty and dainty women do the nasty in order for them to truly enjoy the show. Right now they lure ballerinas in their secret club and the men are giving them a taste of the fuckery they truly enjoy. They make the girls strip off their tutus and they line up one by one to fuck the girls and make them suck cock. They thrust enemas up their assholes and make them empty their rectums while they watch.
    Models: Fetidistrojp

Duration: 1 h 6 min
    Resolution: 540 x 720
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 1.02 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Mistress Roberta is in vacation but have time for a new scat feeding movie She enjoy to feed her personal toilet boy and today she want to feed him with her huge black strapon, shoving in his throat. She begin her movie with a cock sucking scene, using her strapon and destroy her toilet mouth. She undress and make a piss and shit on a plate then begin to feed her slave. Another great movie, short but intense. Next movie after a week, Mistres is going back in vacation.Until then, next week Mistress Luna movie with her toilet !!!
    Models: TOILETSLAVE4ALL

Duration: 19 min 38 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 194 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Enjoy this super long clip from Ayanna!! Enjoy as she takes a big dump overhead. Enjoy her epic grunts and strains as well. After pushing out a few big logs she gets a little backed up. She takes some toilet paper and fingers her ass to try to wiggle the backed up shit out her ass. Just when she thinks shes done BOOM! Theres more!! Her grunts and strains are epic in this one!! She then puts the camera on the floor so we can see her facial expressions while she pushes out some more plops and poots!! Nearly 15 minutes of strain and pain!!
    Models: funkyladies

Duration: 15 min 44 s
    Size: 198 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shitting with a bedazzled booty
    Models: nastyangelbitch

Duration: 38 s 571 ms
    Resolution: 640 x 368
    Size: 5.01 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Sparkle was ACTIVE this week!! In probably (shes done so many cant keep count! lol) her longest video yet, enjoy nearly 20 minutes of Peeing and ploppage from the last week!! More of the usual as she pees up a storm in the first few clips, before proceeding with some nice ploptastic scenes!! You could really see the Struggle push some of these Brownies out!! Another great collection from Sparkle. Her FUNKIEST week yet!!

Duration: 19 min 34 s
    Size: 1.61 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Another great video for the Nigerian Naomi fans. She loves making these clips for you guys. This 2 scene clip shows naomi expelling her shitty enema water all over her floor from her couch and automon. WHAT A MESS!
    *Nigerian Naomi is one of my favorite models. Even though her cam is not the best quality she still makes some great messy scenes for us. Please support her here by buying her clips so she can afford better equipment*
    Models: VOODOOVIXEN

Duration: 4 min 48 s
    Resolution: 1280 x 720
    Size: 204 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Ever wonder what someone goes through while holing their shit for 6 whole days? Watch this video to find out! And to see the massive load in my toilet once its all out! This 15 min. video shows updates on my holding throughout the week and also the three separate attempts to get all the shit out! Half of the video Im standing over my toilet and the other half I am sitting down! You can see the concentration on my face and hear the grunting and the giants farts and see the look of relief as I push out six days of shit!
    Models: SamanthaStarfish

Duration: 16 min 21 s
    Size: 662 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Malaysias back with an new FUNKY Dozen minutes of Wall Grabbing, Asshole stretching Mega Logs!!! I swear I am like a broken record when I say every clip she sends amazes me! how does such a thin Woman Expunge So much from her ass!! Grown men arent fucking with Malaysia!! Enjoy two great clips as she literally fills up the bowl with her asshole tearing monsters!! She had to literally grab the wall to push some of these out!! I lost count of how many turds shot out her ass in the second scene alone!! Sheesh!! Why dont you enjoy counting them with me!!

Duration: 11 min 45 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 682 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

21 minute long super hot and dirty combo clip. Watch me fuck and suck my dirty suction dong and then suck on and attempt to deepthroat one of my firm turds! Awesome discount when you buy this combo clip,save lots of money!
    Models: CosmicGirl

Duration: 25 min 4 s
    Size: 788 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Prolonged arse cleansing session using my new shower hose attachment. Makes my boyfriend horny watching so he pisses over me and then I suck his hard cock.
    Models: ScatSlammers

Duration: 16 min 8 s
    Size: 1.02 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information