Pro User

Oct 2016

BP Slave with the Tiniest Penis Gets Ballbusted and used as Toilet
    1080 HD The girls are entering danni into the tiniest penis contest They are pretty sure danni will be a top contender. That's exciting, because the sorority girl that shows the slave with the tiniest penis wins a tiara. The slave that has the smallest penis gets something, too. It gets ballkicked. Mariah and Natalya want to compare their slave to Chloe's slave, to see which one is more likely to win tiniest penis. They bring in Chloe's slave and compare the two. The girls can't see how small the slave's penises really are while in chastity, so they unlock the males. In the side by side comparison, Danni's penis measures as just below average. He comes in at around three inches. But Chloe's slave has one of the tiniest penises any of the girls have ever seen! They measure it, and it isn't even a full inch. He is the clear winner! The girls don't wait for the sorority contest. They go right into ballbusting. The winner really struggles through his punishment for possessing the tiniest penis. The girls kick the winner harder and harder until it is writhing on the floor. Then, Mariah and Natalya leave. The winner is crumpled on the floor, alone and suffering. A third girl in the sorority house comes in. She notices that a slave is pained, but doesn't care. She needs to pee. She needs a human toilet, and the slave with the tiniest penis is conveniently already in a good position to be used. The third girl puts a funnel in his mouth and goes. When she's done, she spits in his face a few times and tells the slave to get ready for when Mariah and Natalya come back. (12:46 long)
    Clip Contains: Mariah, Natalya, Female Domination, Brat Girls, Sorority Girls, Small Penis Humiliation, Chastity, Ballbusting, Humiliation, Boot Domination, Toilet Slavery, some spitting
    Models: BratPrincess

Duration: 12 min 46 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 722 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

this is me enjoying a buldging turd coming out
    Models: FoxyJ

Duration: 52 s 152 ms
    Resolution: 480 x 640
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 20.7 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

You all just love Smoking Redds Dine and Dump” series. Shes back With another one!! This time she Takes you through the entire meal, not just a screenshot of it! You love hearing and see her release the meals she talks about in her toilet videos, now get to enjoy as she eats a big meal to prepare to release one of her special loads for a lucky fan! This evenings, she is have a nice dinner consisting of Beef Stew, Red Potatoes, Collard Greens, Rice, and cornmeal. A good Hearty country meal for a country gal!! Didnt take long into the meal before she got stuffed, burping and all!! She needs a smoke to settle her stuffed belly. Welp, a big meal like that gotta exit, and she was there to record that as well! We follow her into the bathroom for a front facing view as we sit at her knees as she releases some Brown Stew back in the bowl!! This was just the beginning of a long, FUNKY night for Redd you have already seen the 2nd part of this she released previously titled Smoking Redds FUNKY Mudbutt”, but this is the meal that gave us both this release and that one!! Damn that Beef Stew!!
    Models: funkyladies

Duration: 17 min 47 s
    Size: 1.31 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I do not show my face in this video. I just had my baby and im really nervous about my first shit since I was split open so much. I let you see close ups of my pussy and asshole before I lean back on my hands and feet to give you a full frontal view as I give a massive shit that built up over 2 days. I am excited to share this with you even though it hurt a little coming out. I then let my tits leak milk onto my fresh scat and let you watch. There is a small amount of blood coming out of my pussy at the end of the video in a close up. The video is 5:26
    Models: jordansdirtysecret

Duration: 5 min 26 s
    Size: 166 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Awesome new premium videos, with a variety of angles, and a completely new approach to shooting video)) Want to watch my games? You will see it naturally, openly, youll feel like youre part of the video) I Invite you to my Studio” bedroom, look all you like)) In a video waiting for you, a big pile of my fragrant shit smearing, licks shit, dirty anal sex and epic cumshot)) And more)) Love you))
    Models: DirtyBetty

Duration: 10 min 24 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 545 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Toilet slave quickly swallows smelly shit from Alina. Alina likes to smoke a cigarette before pooping it helps her to relax the intestines so that the shit can go out easily. This time, the personal toilet slave Alina managed to have breakfast with shit with female secretions. He could not see what was flowing into his mouth Alina ordered him to swallow her shit with her eyes closed!
    Models: suppkakiem

Duration: 18 min 15 s
    Size: 721 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Ayanna is rotten apple but DAYUM what an apple it is!! Just in time for Hump Day, Enjoy as she brings more gass from the ass!! She managed to top her first farting adventure with even more gass from the ass. Enjoy as she lets rip at home and at work!! I swear Ayanna may be new, but she is by far the most prolific woman I have ever dealt with!! She is eager to please and is amazed by the appreciation and love her last clip got! She is giving us nearly a daily journal of gas!! I never knew a woman that put the Pull my Finger” guy from school to shame!! Her ass sounds like its beatboxing damn near! Musical Farts like a horn or Trumphet even!! She even mixes in some belches and a Shart fest as well! Bare Ass farts, Pantie farts, toilet farts, bed farts, airy farts, long extended farts you name it she got it!!

Duration: 5 min 10 s
    Size: 129 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

A new incredible premium video of dirty sex, what you all have been waiting for) A unique opportunity to plunge into the dirty world, perverted pleasures .. You will witness my dirty ass, which is destroyed by the GREAT ANONYMUS, the huge streams of shit and the stunning angle of shooting will make you experience incredible fun!) This is really a unique video, which is simply impossible to miss!)
    In other words, its simple, Im back and with me new content with good taste and quality) If you like really messy and dirty video you are looking for places where you can do anything you like toilet games, fresh shit, piss, vomit, and more Im glad to see you in my shop!) There is a lotdont miss it!) Low prices on my videos, will help to open a new topic of Scat games!) Video also adapt to all modern devices like tablets smartphones and console) stay tuned!) Love you) PS: dont forget that you can always contact me and make a video of your script!!! Pretty cool, huh?
    Models: DirtyBetty

Duration: 10 min 22 s
    Size: 666 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Francesca is back again with another in her Tits and Sh!ts series. Enjoy as she literally has to deal with the proverbial Fly on the wall in the first of these two great clips. She comes in to take a mega Farty Shit, but spends time hilariously between grunts and strains trying to chase out a fly that was trying to get a peek!! So many metaphors come to mind I wouldnt mind be a flying on the wall in that bathroom! Or Id be on Francescas 46EE Titties like Flies to shit!! Especially when you see her play with and adjust them like she does in these clips!! ” Lol Enjoy her tit grabbing, ass spreading, fart blasting, log dropping, pussy drippin adventure. Boy the farts that come out her ass and the facial expressions.Priceless!!

Duration: 5 min 10 s
    Size: 116 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Two different clips of me standing pooping
    Models: SexyFlatulence

Duration: 3 min 27 s
    Resolution: 448 x 800