Pro User

Oct 2016

Look at my big, juicy ass! Will you fuck my big, thick butt? Will you fuck me so good until you cum deep inside my dirty ass!? Fuck that filthy asshole of mine and fill me with your cum! I want to feel your cum blasting up inside of my asshole! Then I want to see your cum dripping out of my big, thick booty!
    Oh! Oops! My butthole was dirty! I shit out your cum and my poop too! Mmm! You gave me a cum enema! You washed my poop out of my asshole with all of your amazing cum!
    Enjoy!
    Models: SamanthaStarfish

Duration: 6 min 39 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1.05 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Ayaka rushed to the toilet after feeling her tummy rumble twice. Ayaka had the most perfect afternoon ritual after her heavy lunches. She would tumble to the office toilet, where she would unleash the smelliest farts and shits that her office had ever encountered. She would punish the next toilet user with her shit whose stench would linger for at least two hours. Ayaka pulled down her soiled panties with skid marks let out a sharp fart that expelled a few streaks of wet shit on the toilet. Her poo was dry at the tip, and her face struggled with trying to get out the first few inches. When the first inch or so erupted from her butthole, the rest slid out easily, giving her enough time to push out the oldest stuck turd from her rectum. The dark brown good was fluffy and moist, and smelled fetid and fishy. Ayaka smelled her shit and closed her eyes in pleasure. The smell would get her through the day, definitely.
    Models: Fetidistrojp

Duration: 7 min 58 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 99.1 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

1080 HD This clip consists of six shorter pee scenes. All of the scenes were filmed in the same weekend with the same slave. They all contain a picture in picture. The picture in picture shows a closeup of the pee going into the slave. I was experimenting a bit with different gadgets. I had just gotten some stand to pee devices. In some of the clips I tried out the stand to pee devices, in others I opted for more traditional methods. There are a couple of different stand to pee devices used. There's some spitting and some snot rockets into the slave, too. (8:33 long)
    Models: BratPrincess

Duration: 8 min 33 s
    Size: 498 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Smoking Redd has quite the obession with Mexican food!! Its by far her favorite!! Enjoy in this one as she begins by allowing us to watch her pig out on her favorite meal from her favorite Mexican place. She enjoys some nachos. Then enjoy as she takes a smoke break, all while teasing you with her beautiful, well manicured feet. Those toes look good enough to suck dont they!!? The Smoke done gave her the munchies as she is back for more of her nachos and a big juicy burrito. Now you know what happens next what goes in must come out!! She pays a huge price, as she rushes to the bathroom for an EXPLOSIVE dump!! These were some of the FUNKIEST, loudest sounding sharts coming out of her ass Ive ever heard!! You could literally hear her ass bubbling and gurgling this runny diarrhea out!! Lots of farts as well. As she says in the movie My Stomach is Fucked up!” Her lover was concerned, as she had been in there a good few minutes still blowing it up! She was in there so long she had to take off all her clothes because she was getting so hot! This clip covers so many bases, as Redd shows you a meal from consumption, to its violent expulsion as well!!
    Models: funkyladies

Duration: 14 min 27 s
    Size: 1 020 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

This is my first smearing clip!
    Watch me drop turds on the floor while standing, then pick it up and smear it all over my perfect ass.
    Models: MissLucySkye

Duration: 5 min 47 s
    Format: MPEG-PS
    Size: 603 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

A handful of hot shits for your enjoyment 😉
    Models: LoveRachelle2

Duration: 5 min 11 s
    Size: 149 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

The Ladies does not take attention for the slave that he can not swallow the shit. All the Ladies are peeing into his mouth again. Then Lady Lara is vomiting at his body and spita big loogie in his face. After that he gets more piss and Lady Marie uses his mouth as an ashtry and piss again in his mouth. Lady Lara has to shit now and the slave has to open his toilet mouth.
    Models: Scatqueens-Berlin

Duration: 14 min 41 s
    Resolution: 480 x 640
    Size: 437 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Ive decided to hold my shit for five days! Im not going to shit for five whole days! I know its going to be really painful and Ill be so miserable but it will feel so good in five days when I give birth to a giant shit baby!
    I love holding my shit! My belly gets to big and full of gas! I fart so much but I have to be careful to only let gas out and not my shit! My belly is getting rounder and rounder as my shit baby grows! I feel so full and I cant wait to give birth to my beautiful baby of shit!
    I give updates almost every day while Im pregnant with my shit baby. My belly grows each day and I get more and more desperate and uncomfortable! I cant wait until day five!
    Finally its time to give birth! I am so miserable! I cant wait to get this shit baby out of me! I lay down on my back and breath like Im giving birth! Im about to push out a long load of shit! This poop baby has been inside my ass for days! It takes a while to push it all out of me! I have to change positions to be able to put the last little bit of shit out of my ass! Finally Im completely empty!
    Look at my beautiful shit baby! Im a proud mama! I survived 5 days without shitting! It was so tough but it felt so good to finally get it all out of me!
    Enjoy!
    Models: SamanthaStarfish

Duration: 9 min 6 s
    Size: 1.11 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Mistress Roberta and Mistress Victoria continue their double scat humiliation videos in a perfect threesome ! Today another 2 diarrheas from Mistresses !!! At the beginning they use the toilet boy for a double foot fisting session. At the end, Mistresses doing separatelly 2 gorgeous huge diarrhea from their assholes directly into toilet slave face and mouth. They order her toilet to eat and swallow all. Again a nice diarrhea meals for the toilet slave. The slave was again allowed to smear her diarrhea on his body and stroke his cock. In the next episode who knows what they will have in minds.
    Models: TOILETSLAVE4ALL

Duration: 36 min 10 s
    Size: 227 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Iana is nasty vomitting for you!
    Models: thefartbabes

Duration: 2 min 48 s
    Resolution: 480 x 640