Pro User

Oct 2016

This is me and the shitty sandwich. I decided to make special shitty sandwich and taste it. Oh my! Watch how I poop a lot on bread and almost cover it all, add a few decorations. Isnt it perfect sandwich for a scat lovers? Wanna see me taste it? Go ahead ?
    Linda
    Models: sexyass

Duration: 5 min 59 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 312 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

My cute feet are very dirty. I guess this dirty feet driving you crazy arent they? I love showing you off them because you cant resist even if its dirty or clean. I dont wear any panty only a crop top. Teasing you with my bare ass and tight asshole. I always focus on dirty feet to put together on the same scene them. Love asshole, poo and dirty feet. Best things. So as I have to poo and pee after please you I knee on doggy style back to camera and spreading my juicy and creamy pink pussy. I ask you how bad you want to fuck my tight asshole? Especially in this doggy pose. You can get a great access to holes ? So I lift up a bit my feet and start pooping a lot then peeing. My asshole has been swollen after big pooping. Im pushing so hard to make a big poop. Peeing a lot on it too. Im posing for few minutes with dirty feet on and shitty asshole for you. I think this doggy pose from behind looks so good ? At end show my big turd on the floor and one more time dirty soles as well.Enjoy it ?
    Models: MissAnja

Duration: 11 min 26 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 503 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Toilet slave swallows Alinas diarrhea. Today is a happy day in the life of a slave today Alina smelly diarrhea! Alina punished the toilet slave with a porridge of smelly shit and forced her to eat. Alinas shit was so smelly that Alina restrained herself not to puke.
    Models: suppkakiem

Duration: 9 min 22 s
    Size: 268 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Now they let suffer the toilet slave. Lady Domi and Lady Kimi gives him repeatedly surges with the cattle prod, so that the slave winces again like crazy. This amused the two ladies very and humiliate him even more. They spit and he must lick. Then he has to lie down under the toilet seat, where he gets a huge pile shit in his mouth. Since the toilet slave is astonished himself. Before he was allowed to swallow the pee directly from the source. But his mouth has overflowed. Lady Kimi spits still on the pile of shit on top and the slave chew and swallow and chew and swallow, but its just been a very big shit pile.
    Models: Scatqueens-Berlin

Duration: 19 min 14 s
    Size: 574 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

OVER 11 MINUTES LONG!!! My Biggest Longest Prolapse Full Rosebud Yet Everyone!!! The SNEAK PEAK is NOTHING COMPARED TO WHATS ON THE VIDEO Promise!
    I had held my shit for 2 days and had been out dancing that evening and had a hard time holding it all night but managed somehow!! After I got home I decided to have some fun and while still in my leather dress I get on the counter, squatting and drop a HUUGGEEEE Load onto the plate on the floor below.Splat!!! And then even more after pushing and grunting it out.
    I get down off the counter and then the fun starts! I smell my yummy shit and feel it in my hands and dissect parts that are darker and lighter.. feeling the texture of it. I then take my dildo and dip it in and try and shove my shit back where it came from. I easily slide my huge dildo up my ass with no lube and fuck my ass with it. I shit my dildo out and out comes another log even more knobbly.
    I take the knobbly log and taste it and suck on it and then I try and shove that back where it came from with my hands. I grab more of my yummy shit and try and shove that back up my asshole too! I really start prolapsing and playing with my HUGE rosebud!
    I play with my asshole and my prolapsed rosebud and suck it back in and out and really push her out and enjoy the feel of how far she is stuck out for anyone to suck on and touch. I finger myself and squirt while Im still prolapsed and feeling so good!!
    I fuck my ass with my dildo even more and smear my delicious shit on myself. This is the best video I have done yet and I really loved making it for you!!! ENJOY!!!!!
    Models: AutumnYoung

Duration: 11 min 9 s
    Size: 1.84 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

This beautiful lady attends a spa with a difference. Her body massaged and cleansed with freshly defecated scat which is massaged deeply into her skin. To enhance the positive effects of the scat on her skin, once she is fully covered in sweet scat, wrap is used to wrap her body containing the scat firmly against her skin enhancing its long term effects on her skin! Lucky girl! 🙂
    Models: Fetidistrojp

Duration: 19 min 41 s
    Resolution: 480 x 852
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 464 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

After the dinner with some friands its time to feed my slaves. No no not with the rests of our food. my stomach is allready full of shit so i shit them in the loser mouths directly under the table 🙂 so funny also some piss, sure 🙂
    Princess Nikki
    Models: mikadoshop

Duration: 7 min 12 s
    Size: 280 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

NASTY painful jean farts!!! Yay!
    I hosted an American meal at my underground restaurant yesterday, serving the original recipe chili con carne. That means only beef, beans, chili, onions and garlic. SO lots of fiber along with lots of gut-blocking meat for weird result of painful, stinky, sharp farts. They hurt SO bad I thought my butthole would break! Ugh and the odor was just out of control!!!! PLUS I am wearing my sexxxy light colored jeans that you guys are loving in my ‘other kind of videos ;O)
    As usual, I have amazing gas and there are multiple farts per scene. There must be 40 or so farts in this clip! And I know my neighbor must have heard me, as I heard his TV and my farts were way louder than that!
    INCLUDES: JEAN FARTS, JEANS, TIGHT PANTS, CAMEL TOE, PAINFUL FARTS, STRAINING, DESPERATION
    Models: peteuse

Duration: 7 min 14 s
    Size: 167 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

He just loves to eat whatever bodily fluids and wastes that comes out of the human body. No kidding. He makes his girl piss all over him and then she unloads a solid clump of shit right into his mouth! She draws up puke from her throat and blows it all over his body!
    Models: Fetidistrojp

Duration: 36 min 53 s
    Resolution: 480 x 720
    Size: 578 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Today I was shitting on the floor. You will see from different angles and close as shit will come from my ass hole. Its so big sticky turd from my ass. Thats your dinner, my dear slave. Enjoy with my shit.
    Models: margo

Duration: 10 min 50 s
    Size: 798 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information