Pro User

Oct 2016

This is a second cam version of the clip:
    Kinky Lisa Shits and Pukes Again
    After some foot worship Kinky Lisa climb up a table and orders the slave to lay down under her ass. Then she shits a huge susage in slaves mouth. She gives him also some puke as a desart.
    scheisse und kacke nochmal
    kinky lisa scheisst und kotzt einem loser ins maul.
    Models: mikadoshop

Duration: 11 min 42 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 438 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Pee-whew! ? What a bunch of stinkers! Ever want your fart vids to just be a compilation of NON-STOP farts? No dialogue, no breaks in between, just a hot girls plump, thick ass bursting with gas, ripping fat ones right after another? Then THIS is the fart vid for youending off with a nice wet bubbly shart ? Youre gonna wish you were the one to catch all these naughty stinkers on camera! ?
    Models: LoveRachelle2

Duration: 1 min 48 s
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 291 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Yana and Caroline decided to have a little lesbian show in which they take turns shit and piss on each other in the mouth , then each of the girls that shit filled mouth of his girlfriend takes Dildo and pushes the shit deep in goldu with the aid of a rubber member , after that Carolina and Ian attached the Dildo to the floor and kakzhdy of the girls riding on the rubber dick like a cowgirl on a horse . First girl to introduce himself rubber cock between her legs into her pussy and then turns to the camera ass and injected rubber member in the ass again and download on the rubber dick like a rider on horseback . Body girls shit rolls down leaving footprints . Yes, Caroline and Yana like to play such games .
    Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 12 min 10 s
    Size: 1.16 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

My scat boy did very well so he deserves a special treat. I wank him untill he comes with my very own special lubricant.
    Models: MadameCaramel

Duration: 7 min 8 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 262 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

***This clip is priced lower than usual, as it was my sisters first time filming herself shitting. So it is pretty amateur, like she has to adjust the camera while filming LOL, and some of the angles are not so great! But you DO get to see enough of her pooping to make it a worthwhile purchase!***
    You want to see my sister Babushkas butthole pushing out her dumps? This is the first time EVER that she has made a truly graphic, see-all toilet video! Three scenes of Babushkas never-before-seen brown turtleheads coming out of her butt, and one new bonus scene from me where I also push out those turds I am known for! ENJOY!!
    Models: peteuse

Duration: 10 min 12 s
    Size: 158 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I am not alone in this public. I must leave here my stinky brown liquid brown I sen to you many loud farts. People around me hear it and you can hear what they do in toilet.
    Models: HotDirtyIvone

Duration: 6 min 5 s
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 167 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Look at my toilet slave. He booked a session with his mistress get a chance to eat poo for his dinner.
    But he didn't expect his mistress will serve him gas diarrhea. And I mean a lot of liquid shit. I pissing in his mouth and used him like ashtray. He didnt resist, and waited for a delicious supper.
    I ate last night before session some salads and corns. If you pay attention you 'll see some on poo texture. This stupid bitch thinked he'll handled this but hell no..He get more than he asked. Enjoy it, loser. Swallow!
    Models: annalise

Duration: 14 min 19 s
    Size: 1.21 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Leopard dress
    Cute panties
    Thurd
    Piss
    Ebony booty
    Food diary
    Models: kinkycat

Duration: 6 min 12 s
    Size: 489 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Watch me as a filthy goth girl I know how much of a dirty bastard you are well that makes both of us
    You love that shitter of mine dont you.. Your such an anal freak you like me fingering my dirty hole huh?
    Well things are about to get alot more filther.
    I bend over and show you my nasty ass before pushing out a hard log I show you it then lick it and smear over my face, tits and arse
    Im going to make you drain them balls hard watch me chew my scat before i tell you to shoot your load on my dirty bumhole
    Say Matthew In this
    Models: evamarie88

Duration: 24 min 39 s
    Size: 1.28 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

My girlfriend had learned how to smell and taste my shit.
    Models: dirtyscatgirl

Duration: 13 min 11 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 483 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information