Pro User

Oct 2016

BONUS CLIP # TWO!)) YEah!! <#|
    Low price and super quality !)
    Heave smearing face and body, big creamy tasty 4 days load on my face!)
    Really hot and sexy video!)
    I really love you guys thanx 4 kind messages!)<3
    ENJOY! and stay tuned!) (and rate video XD)
    Models: DirtyBetty

Duration: 5 min 33 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 332 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Tolstoy said that an established routine is essential to getting work done, and I am very "productive". A slave that performs its functions automatically, without verbal instructions is a great productivity tool.
    So, every Friday morning, I am awakened by the sensation of my slave's tongue worshiping my pussy. His moans of longing are the first thing I hear. Once I am awake, it wordlessly lays on its back and opens its face hole, lying motionless to accept whatever waste products I might need to dispose of in its body. It is just a thing, no more part of the human world than a porcelain toilet. Without being told, it massages my asshole with its tongue, loosening the tight muscles to facilitate more efficient shit delivery. It actively positions its "mouth" to suck in my shit continuously and seamlessly. Almost a shit vacuum.
    I recommend other Mistresses look at their slaves not just as source of sadistic amusement, but as an "smart"-or at least trainable-appliance. Not only does it boost your productivity, it crushes your slave's self-esteem, teaching him that he is no more part of the human world, but a toilet.
    Models: MistressAnna

Duration: 6 min 24 s
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 511 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

this slave makes us so angry, not standing our whipping, in this case he needs to eat our shit!
    Models: mikadoshop

Duration: 7 min 55 s
    Size: 308 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Welcome to my world! So you come here for a date with me? I have noticed you have been watching me at work every day. Especially you at looking at my ass! My door is locked, and you have no escape from me. I am going to make your dreams come through! Well, almost.. Instead of licking my ass and pussy, the only thing you will get is what is processed through my body parts.
    SO get on your knees behind my ass, and I will fart in your face. Smells good right? This is the pre smell of your dinner today. Now lie down, I need to shit! Watch as my huge turds comes out of my ass hole, and land in your mouth. Now eat it! This will be your daily routine at work every day form now on!
    Models: PrincessNikki

Duration: 5 min 7 s
    Size: 338 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

too desperate to find a proper toilet
    Models: LittleMissKinky

Duration: 2 min 3 s
    Size: 101 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Even though I am petite, I LOVE to eat! Watch me enjoy myself thoroughly at an all-you-can-eat buffet, showing you what all I consume. Then for act 2, watch it all come back out again. It took me 3 separate loads (in 3 different positions) to get it all out for this incredible dine and dump, including one that seems to go on and on, trailing forever. This is one crazy video!! Bon Appetit”
    Models: SunnyBunzCamgirl

Duration: 9 min 43 s
    Size: 364 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Pissing and pooping while playing around with a banana, while dreaming of a real cock
    Models: LittleMissKinky

Duration: 5 min 40 s
    Size: 354 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Short clip with Kinky Lisa pissing in slaves mouth.
    Models: mikadoshop

Duration: 2 min 54 s
    Size: 109 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I fuck my ass with glass black toy, its get dirty and shitty ,and i POO Suck this shitty toy and good tasting my poo
    Models: DirtyLena___

Duration: 14 min 12 s
    Size: 621 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Her elderly lover has a sweet tooth and loves Nutella sandwich! But she makes the sandwich extra special she sits on the bread and let the feces mix with the chocolate spread! She takes a dump on the bread and shares the disgusting sandwich with him, the shit and choco mix getting on their teeth. Gross!
    Models: Fetidistrojp

Duration: 22 min 22 s
    Resolution: 480 x 856
    Size: 516 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information