Pro User

Oct 2016

So they make this slutty bitch take an enema so she can shit on a bowl. They make her eat her shit then they spread it all over her mouth using a toothbrush. They pour the wet and sticky shit all over her body. The guys like this shit buffet on the bed and they take turns fucking her cunt, her mouth, and her ass. She totally deserves it.
    Models: Fetidistrojp

Duration: 39 min 17 s
    Resolution: 480 x 640
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 739 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I am in really good mood. And I am really very gassy today. I just lie on couch Ok not only lie. I am freaky on this couch and wanna make a lot of farts and I make. Many loud and bad smelly farts from my ass I wear black shiny leggins which one are you favourite. And I undress a little but not too much Just wanna give you a good view on my tits.
    Models: HotDirtyIvone

Duration: 6 min 41 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 367 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Schoolgirl cosplay and a monster poop!
    Models: JP Fetish Merchant

Duration: 6 min 38 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 196 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatqueen Mistress Michelle wants to shit into the mouth of her toilet slave. This time the shit lands not exactly in the mouth, but on the face. What a pity. From there, however, everything is then pushed into the toilet mouth. Mistress Michelle also helps and spits on top.
    Models: Scatqueens-Berlin

Duration: 13 min 20 s
    Size: 299 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Watch me give myself a Bath il never forget i poo into a clear bowl and fill it up with my soft brown shit, I then cover my long hair in my silky shit hair mask covering it, I then massage it all into my scalp and then smear it all over my face and body giving myself a full body mask
    This really turns me on so i decide to fuck myself on the bath and i drip creamy cum before massaging the shit into my hair some more.
    Love being a Kinky Naughty Girl
    Models: evamarie88

Duration: 16 min 16 s
    Size: 649 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Period changes pads and tampons Kate! Very messy period!
    Models: YourDream

Duration: 25 min 55 s
    Resolution: 640 x 480
    Format: AVI
    Size: 387 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Viola and Paris ignore a slave laying under them. He looks up at the pusies till they start to piss down in his mouth. He is also allowed to lick the asses but recife no atantion of the Princesses.
    Models: mikadoshop

Duration: 18 min 47 s
    Resolution: 576 x 720
    Size: 270 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I came home from walking my walk ended sooner than I thought , I have to walk a very sick stomach and I couldnt hold back the pressure of the shit in your ass , I will first show you how to look at my jeans with sports shoes , jeans Obnora I shoot your ass and put them back again , I pose to you put on a little erotic show , after the demonstration I remove myself from sneakers and jeans , the jeans I put on the bed while she stand cancer and explode liquid diarrhea in their jeans Oh Yes, several explosions of liquid diarrhea in my jeans and it is all shit , I shit and piss on your jeans , then I wear them over and over again to pose for you only in the dirty shit jeans . While posing I smoke a cigarette I like to smoke , I have several times to change posture in the end of the clip I remove her jeans and throw them on the floor Theyre all shit and not fit to continue walking .
    Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 12 min 17 s
    Size: 1.16 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Toilet slave quickly swallows smelly shit from Alina. Alina likes to smoke a cigarette before pooping it helps her to relax the intestines so that the shit can go out easily. This time, the personal toilet slave Alina managed to have breakfast with shit with female secretions. He could not see what was flowing into his mouth Alina ordered him to swallow her shit with her eyes closed!
    Models: suppkakiem

Duration: 18 min 15 s
    Size: 721 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Mistress Lisa decides to turn her toilet slave into a shit eating, shit-stuffed pig. First she smothers him with her ass, making him stick his tongue up her ass while she suffocates him. She pisses and shits into his mouth, and uses a tube of red lipstick to label him as a toilet and a pig. This isnt enough for the sadistic dominatrix though. She gets out containers of shit that she has saved up ( a weeks worth) and fucks her slave in the ass with logs of shit while he moans and snorts like the animal he has become. When the logs break she stuffs his asshole with the remains and fucks, then stuffs his ass with more until his asshole is filled to overflowing with shit. She gets another container of shit and dumps it on his head and rubs it all over his face. Then she commands him to coat his entire body with the shit while she dumps manure on him and makes him root and snort like a pig.
    Models: lisadomina

Duration: 10 min 20 s
    Resolution: 480 x 640
    Size: 71.4 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information