Pro User

Oct 2016

I tried to call you Daddy but you didnt come! I was coloring you a pretty picture but then I had to go potty. I called you and called you but nope! So I just went. I thought I just had to go pee but it was actually #2! So I started going and filling up my panties but then I pulled them down a little to get them out of the way and my potty plopped out of them. Then I pushed all my poop out and it all fell to the floor. My panties only got a little dirty but it still made me sad because theyre my cute blue ones. You should have come when I called you Daddy now you have a dirty mess to clean up!
    Models: littlefuckslut

Duration: 5 min 3 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 717 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

A naughty Toast and Thankyou to our kinky Friendship ?
    Models: LittleMissKinky

Duration: 9 min 48 s
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 478 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

This is my first time I feel so nervous and excited!!! Ive even taken the time to put on something sexy for the show oiled my juicy ass up. Ive always wanted someone to worship my dirty asshole so Im glad you came over. Wearing fishnets that frame my ass perfectly I straddle the toilet to show you my pretty plugged asshole. I rub my ass and show it off to you before giving it a few swats with my paddle. I have to go soooooo bad! I toy with my plug a little, fucking my asshole with it, pushing it deep into my ass and tugging at it when I pull it out it has a glob of shit sticking to it! I know you just want to lick it clean. Now that I dont have the plug stopping it I lean forward and let all my shit go. It plops into the toilet while you watch. You love it. You think its over but when I sit down with my ass hanging off of the toilet right in front of your face I push the final little bit out. You see my puckered little asshole pushing out and retracting. I ask what you want to do with my asshole, lick it clean? or shove your hard dick in it?? Then I reach back and smear my finger around on my dirty asshole. Rubbing the shit remnants all around my tight ass. You know youd like to see it again. I took a video of it so you can watch it over and over and over again.
    Models: littlefuckslut

Duration: 6 min 11 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
    Size: 535 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I am wearing my pull ups and I make my way to the bathroom. I really have to go and I end up having an accident. I pooped my diaper! I just couldnt get it down in time! Oopsie poopsie! I show all of you the mess Ive made and sit on the toilet to finish and get the dirty pull up off. I can be such a clumsy little sometimes! Lets see if I have anymore accidents.
    Models: DemonaDragon

Duration: 3 min 19 s
    Resolution: 480 x 640
    Size: 110 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I dont know what I ate, it didnt agree with my stomach. I have had the runs for a week now, I just hope it stops be runny soon. My stomach was hurting before I let all that shit out. I cant believe I shitted on the floor and toilet at the same time, what a day.
    Models: ScatFreekzClub

Duration: 4 min 30 s
    Format: XAVC
    Size: 512 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

A unique new video that I made from 4 components)
    1) I
    2) My husband
    3) Millions of gallons of urine
    4) And of course SUPER CRAZY AND FULL of HOT MOMENTS.) AHAh1!
    The video also received awards:
    1) Best video of the month (In my store)
    2) the Best videos on the topic of pissing (In my store)
    3) the Most crazy and hot video in the last season (In my store)
    In short if you want to look at real groovy blowjob, pissing, and lots of cum on face this video is for you)
    Models: DirtyBetty

Duration: 7 min 45 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 431 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Oh dear Ive done it again!!! I was playing with my best friend Giraffey when I suddenly got the urge to go number 2. But I was having too much fun and I just could not find the time in my busy little girl life for such a venture. I think I can hold it.. yes I can definitely hol. oh no! It started to come out and fill up my clear plastic panties Daddy is going to be sooooooo mad at me for doing this again. Maybe I can clean it up all by myself before he finds out. Oh man what a big mess I have made. Its everywhere and soooooooo stinky. Yuck! Dont you dare say a word Giraffey.
    Models: AbigailDupree

Duration: 6 min 49 s
    Size: 310 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

HD 1080p/60fps In this video, I have a sexy pose in the bathtub standing up, with my back facing the camera, and one leg up on the wall of the tub, and turning my head back to look at you the whole time. (Kind of an upskirt” type of angle.) I dirty talk to you about letting you watch me shit and rub my clit a bit. I tease you ground-hogging for a while, til I cant wait any longer. Then I rub my pussy while I push it out, smiling at you. I also show you a close up my my load afterward.
    Models: SunnyBunzCamgirl

Duration: 4 min 46 s
    Size: 90.2 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

shit in my hair and my whole body
    Models: dirtyscatgirl

Duration: 13 min 21 s
    Size: 490 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Another new great video from SweetBettyParlour!)
    Good quality low price!)
    In that video i shit little turds and lick them!) Thank you for messages and review im ULTRAAAAAA glad 4 that!)) PS: That video not have any music or soundtrack, only sound how i suck my lovely shit))
    Models: DirtyBetty

Duration: 8 min 10 s
    Size: 456 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information