Pro User

Oct 2016

After drinking a laxative I could not hold back the pressure of liquid shit diarrhea , and Olga, too . We take turns caressing each others anuses , and then we fired liquid diarrhea into each others mouth , me and Olga we all shit on the floor a large quantity of liquid diarrhea . Dear friends, you can make a custom request for a video , email us your script and we will record your video clip in your personal collection . Learn more about our offer.
    Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 7 min 14 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 702 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

This is a big one (in many ways!) Our first video as a couple, and it came out great. We didnt have a script or anything, just had fun. I squatted over his face and pressed record!
    This features two happy and loving people sharing an intense taboo. This isnt a femdom scene, nor does the guy struggle and complain. I love shitting, he loves eating shit, and we both had a great time.
    Models: PorcelainCouple

Duration: 5 min 0 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 197 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Hi guys Im back and excited to bring you some new messing content.
    Enjoy this clip of me messing in spandex blue shorts.
    Models: Cheshire

Duration: 5 min 3 s
    Size: 811 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

A spur-of-the-moment clip for a Friend
    I poop and masturbate into a size Medium Pull Up!
    (GIF distorts video quality!!)
    Models: BabyDollNaughty

Duration: 11 min 52 s
    Size: 264 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Milana pooping in panties and smeared the body with shit. At the beginning of the experiment, the toilet slave had to lick the shit from Milanas body, but a strong stench rose and the experiment had to be stopped, the slave could not overcome herself and clean her mistress with her tongue.
    Models: suppkakiem

Duration: 10 min 17 s
    Size: 455 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Hello, our dear fans. Today on the video again slavery)) Alice has two beautiful slaves on a leash, this is Yana and Caroline. Alice Madam and she will completely manage her slave dogs. Alice first takes one of his obedient dog Caroline and leads her on a leash around the room. Carolina proudly goes, she likes it, she wags her big ass and she is in anticipation of what will happen next. Alice spends several times Carolina in a circle, then takes on Jan. She also leads Jan to an obedient slave on a leash around the room. Yana likes it too, she gladly goes on all fours and wags her ass. Then the dogs lick the anus to each other. Then the Lady brings her slaves to a large bowl, they understand that now there will be breakfast))) Alice walks into a large bowl and then Jan and Caroline eat her shit from the bowl. Then Mrs. brings Caroline to the bowl and tells her to shit in a big bowl, when she did this, Yana licked her dirty anus and then Yana shit in a big bowl to get a lot of shit and a big warm pile waiting for her to eat. Yana and Carolina ate warm shit from a large bowl and they liked it. Further, Mrs. Alice decided to put the rest of the shit on the body of their slaves and Karolina and Yana continued to eat and lick the shit out of their girlfriends body. Karolina and Yana are wonderful in the role of dog slaves))) We really hope that you like our videos of work too and you are happy to visit our store. Thanks you. We love you and always wait in our store! Hot kiss from us!
    Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 12 min 30 s
    Size: 1.18 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Hot pooping,pissing and cumming in sexy calvin klein shorts!
    Models: thefartbabes

Duration: 8 min 7 s
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 173 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I was tryig second time get shit in to my mouth
    You can see detail on my ass, like i slowly shitting.
    Then i grab shit by my hands and smear it on my black latex dildo.
    I put it in to my mouth and blowing it, licking. It was little bitter, but i was pretty horny
    Then i put the dildo to my ass, sit on it, little ride on it and then againt to my mouth, licking it.
    Models: Alisea

Duration: 8 min 16 s
    Size: 610 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

My hungry toilet slave, I know you want my shit. I want you to tell me how much you want it. If you want my shit, you will have to tell me you love my poop. Describe your love and devotion to my poop. Tell me how you cant live without it. You need to eat my shit! Tell me, and then Ill give it to you. Lower yourself, humiliate yourself for my shit!
    Tell me how bad you need my shit and Ill push out a nice big load for you. Do it, toilet slave, do it now!
    Enjoy!
    Models: SamanthaStarfish

Duration: 4 min 36 s
    Size: 733 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

If you like to watch how i cover my face in hot, creamy shit, thats video for you!) I smear and smell that load, on my face and hair!) After that i put big piece of shit into my mouth, them lick and suck it) In this video you not see how i shitting, (that being in my previous clips) only smearing, dirty talk, suck, lick, and heavy smearing!) no music or soundtrack in this clip, only my voice and sound of shit and smear. Stay tuned, and check my store for more!)) Love!)
    Models: DirtyBetty

Duration: 10 min 39 s
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 630 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information