Pro User

Oct 2016

Ive been holding my poop for 4 days cause Ive been waiting for you to witness me taking a shit. Ive got a surprise for you: I want you to watch me poop in my white panties. Ive been holding it for so long that it doesnt want to come out! I want to make my body understand that now is the time to let that poop come out. I have to move my body and relax I walk a bit, move sensually, tease you by showing you under my skirt before to take it off.
    Does it make you horny? How much you want to see me poop in those panties and make them dirty? I can feel my poop inside, it is slowly going down. I take off my shirt. I feel like its going to be a very hard log. I come closer to the camera and start pushing. This shit is rock hard! You can hear me moan and grunt as I push, push, push! Finally some shit comes out, creating a bump in my panties. There is still more! I use my hand to feel my shit, it is incredibly hard! My asshole is still wide open and there is a piece of shit halfway out. I continue pushing and you can see the bump moving as I push, but that damn piece of shit doesnt want to come out. I push, push, push again until that rock hard shit finally comes out of my tight asshole. Wow! I really felt like I gave birth to my shit, it was so hard to make it come out!
    I tease you by showing you the bump my shit has created. I go closer and farther to the camera in multiple positions. I stand up and walk a bit and move my dirty ass. I love knowing that you are stroking your cock to my dirty panties right now! I feel the bump with my hands and comment on how hard it is. Then I decide to sit on the bar stool and try to squish the shit all over my panties by humping the chair. But believe it or not, that shit is so hard that even after putting all my weight on it, it kept its original shape! It actually feels like Im sitting on something really really hard just like your dick! I stand up and tease you with my dirty panties again. I touch the bump and you can see the rock hard pieces through the fabric. Incredible!
    I want you to cum for my pooped filled panties! Do you want me to remove my panties? I take them off and show you my dirty asscheeks. I show you my shit and the inside of my panties from a closer angle and then tease you with my dirty ass. Dont you wanna put your cock in my dirty asshole right now? I also show you my very hard poop from a closer angle.
    I also added an extra scene: it is a short video with a close-up view of my poop and dirty panties.
    (If you are wondering why that clip is so long, maybe its because I had too much fun doing it and I didnt see the time pass. The shitting part also lasts 12 minutes! I struggled a lot to make that shit come out! I hope youll like the clip. It was my first ever panty pooping vid. I would love to have some reviews so I can improve for next time!)
    ----
    You might also like these videos (copy/paste these titles in the seach bar or visit my store to find them):
    First time pooping in my pants
    Chicken Dine and Dump Very Constipated
    Pov Pooping Very Constipated Bloody Asshole
    Models: DirtyMaryan

Duration: 1 min 21 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 77.5 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Baking my yummy heart shaped shit brownies, watch me get butt naked and shit right into the batter!
    Models: CosmicGirl

Duration: 8 min 28 s
    Size: 620 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

A mix of 2 of my favorite efro clips. Girls Night Out”, and Dinnertime”

Duration: 12 min 1 s
    Size: 1.59 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I have had my asshole plugged for too long and its holding everything in. It feels fucking amazing to finally pull it out! I pull it out to show you how my ass left it dirty then I shove it back in my little asshole covered in shit. I cant take it anymore and I have to take it out and release my big shit! I grunt and I make sure I get every last bit out of my bowels. I dont want there to be anything left! My stomach feels sooooo much better now I stick my dirty plug in one last time before pushing it out again and let you watch my asshole pulse go from open to tight and closed again. Now its time for you to stick your hard cock in my dirty ass!
    Models: littlefuckslut

Duration: 6 min 25 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 522 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Food goes in, poop comes out! (Portrait Mode: 1080×1920)
    Models: JP Fetish Merchant

Duration: 9 min 32 s
    Resolution: 1920 x 1 080
    Size: 283 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

New amazing video in the style of SweetBettyParlour!!!
    A big pile of crap, the stunning visuals, the ultimate cool sound, hot and smearing fresh shit in the face! A worthy addition to your collection!) Stay tuned we have many more tasty!) Love you!
    Models: DirtyBetty

Duration: 4 min 19 s
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 247 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

watch my poo of a whole week..7 day-pooping
    Models: LittleMissKinky

Duration: 4 min 14 s
    Size: 206 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I was about to go run some errands when i felt the urge to pee pretty bad. i was feeling a bit horny so i stripped and peed in a glass jar, then i get dressed and pour the jar of pee all over my clothed body. I rub my body through my pee soaked clothing then strip it off so i can finger my pissy pussy to orgasm. after that i am still feeling pretty naughty so i put my pee drenched clothes back on to go out and run my errands!

Duration: 14 min 50 s
    Resolution: 480 x 640
    Size: 149 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Standing on a chair big crash .
    Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 5 min 6 s
    Size: 494 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I ate so much last night I just know this is going to be a humongous shit! Come see me climb on my bed and get on my hands and knees to poop out an endless stream of creamy poop. I them grab a handful and start smearing my delicious poo all over my ass cheeksso sexy!
    Models: mystresstee

Duration: 9 min 11 s
    Size: 606 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information