Pro User

Oct 2016

The matter is now clear. The toilet slave has to pay monthly for Lady Joice. Now she likes to shit directly into the mouth of the toilet slave. This is the third time that the slave has to eat shit.
    Models: Scatqueens-Berlin

Duration: 7 min 2 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 158 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

You attend with a friend and you will be served by TWO beautiful scat trained waitresses. Your starter, your main course and your desert will be served FRESH from the BOWELS of the waitresses. You will sniff their farts, finger their tight assholes, and be served by them in the way you love! Taste their delights, their golden drinks and their solid meaty lumps of scat topped off with a sweet serving of scat pudding! ***MUST SEE***
    Models: Fetidistrojp

Duration: 20 min 14 s
    Resolution: 404 x 720
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 216 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

A super sexy smearing compilation video of 2 of my favorite smearing clips!
    Bath of Shit, and Cowgirl Smear.
    27 minutes of hot scat and smearing and tasting play!
    Models: CosmicGirl

Duration: 26 min 39 s
    Resolution: 480 x 854
    Size: 725 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

We like to do shows in which we sleep and piss in each others mouths , this time my friends and I decided to make a show for you . We sat on the couch completely without clothes , as in this video we do not need it , first we kiss each other , after kissing , Carolina lay down on the floor , Alice sits on top of her , and I get cancer on my knees . And my girlfriends first ass caress each other tongues and then my Alice caresses the anus of the Carolinas , Carolina caresses the anus of Alice , when Alice caressed the tongue anus of Carolina , Carolina shit but Alice did not stop and continued to caress the ass of Carolina , Alice and her mouth covered in shit , Oh yeah in the room there was a smell of shit , and I love it , Alice is taken for may ass , Alice enters my ass your tongue and starts to caress my anus , that time, Carolina continued to caress Alices anus with her tongue , Alice asks to open his mouth Carolina, where Carolina opens his mouth , Alice fills the mouth with a Carolina shit . In a word, Carolinas mouth is Alices own toilet , Carolina has a mouth full of shit , but Carolina continues to caress Alices ass with a tongue . Alice not to stop and caresses my ass with her tongue fucking me so good and I want to Alice penetrated his tongue right into the depths of my anus , I feel like I want to shit and Im not saying Alice is not what I fill my mouth with the shit of Alice , Alice stops and caresses my anus with her tongue , fucking its super easy I love it so much Alices mouth is full of shit , mouth Carolina is also full of shit , face Carolina smeared shit Carolina all in the shit . This time we decided to shit each other in the mouth during the caresses of the anus , my girlfriends are ready to fulfill all you want .
    Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 10 min 22 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 1 008 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I tell you how horny I am and that I seriously need to take a shit, but that isnt a problem 😉 I touch and tease myself while I strip down my workout shorts and G-string, and finger my ass, ooh I can even feel some shit up there I pull them out and theres some shit under my fingernails. I take out my anal bead dildo and fuck my shit-filled ass with it until I cant take it anymore and I poop all over the floor then I get back to my filthy anal play, all my shit caked onto my toy and showing off how nasty I am, picking up a fat turd and rubbing my toy all over it before I fuck my ass with my fav anal bead dildo until I cum!
    Models: LoveRachelle2

Duration: 10 min 41 s
    Size: 389 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I had not much time the last few days, so i decided to take you with me while i sit on the toilet and have my normal toilet sessions. 🙂
    These are 4 clips in total with 4 different shits,only toilet clips nothing else!
    I filmed every clip with my handy only. These are new toilet clips i filmed in the last days! 🙂
    Models: LucyScat

Duration: 6 min 50 s
    Size: 296 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I remembered my school years , and put her school uniform , she reminded me a lot , I took the English textbook and began to read , I remembered my first sexual experience and I got aroused and began to fondle her cunt with her fingers . I was sitting so you can see up my dress and see that Im not wearing panties because in high school I never wore underwear, it was nothing to me . A little palaskas her cunt with fingers I sat on the couch and widely spread their legs , I first released a large fountain of urine , and then from my ass came a big load of crap , I have had a rubber cock and I started to fuck my pussy , I love it , near my butt a bunch of shit you like to look like a schoolgirl Fucks herself in the ass and in the pussy , pissing and shit and smears the shit with her ass and pussy on the bed sheet . Yes I am a dirty little schoolgirl who loves dirty very dirty game . Its not enough that I fuck myself in the pussy I pull out a rubber dick and fuck yourself in the ass but Im a crazy girl who wants your cock in every hole and your mouth , Ill suck your cock and you fuck me in my dirty ass .
    Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 10 min 32 s
    Size: 1.00 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Pretty girl show her ass and pussy. She piss in glass and poo on the plate sitting on the table in kitchen.
    Models:

Duration: 4 min 2 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 57.7 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Fuck Anal with some shit inside, Pee and drinking, Sucking and Tasting shit ?
    Models: DirtyLena___

Duration: 41 min 3 s
    Size: 1.75 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Watch me tell you how i got into scat then showing you what i love doing I push my limits in this video
    First watch me close up poo and wee at the same time.. My warm pee drips down to my arsehole while i push out shit.
    I then show you my shit and lick it lots before chewing some..
    I then take it to the next level and smear all my load all over my naked body and rub on my face before chewing my shit some more.
    Eva takes it one step further
    Models: evamarie88

Duration: 12 min 52 s
    Size: 616 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information