Pro User

Oct 2016

Watch me just out shower all clean and I dont like it im a dirty scat whore and you know it and I want you to watch me do what I do best..
    But theres one condition you wank your dick while you watch me.
    I put my hand under my arse and push out a huge shit into my hands before showing you it and then caking my pink pussy in it..
    I fuck my pussy hard infront of you squirting infront of you before smearing that shit all over my tits and pussy like the filthy whore I am..
    I then smear it all over my pretty face and fuck myself hard once more before licking my shit making my tongue all brown and then chewing my shit while you wank harder.
    Now watch me finger fuck my shitty pussy close up before I give you a cum countdown to blow your load all over it
    Models: evamarie88

Duration: 16 min 12 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 738 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

It was early morning , I woke up and started to gather in the store , I wore tights and went to the kitchen . Before going outside , I decided to go to the toilet . And began to shit directly into the pantyhose , I was out of liquid shit .
    Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 5 min 42 s
    Size: 555 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Nice and solid, unleashing a perfect log then feeling much relief! (60 FPS).
    Models: JP Fetish Merchant

Duration: 3 min 45 s
    Size: 113 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I would like you to be naked, with some makeup on, and have your hair down, but not covering your breasts.
    Like in the picture, poop while sitting, legs spread, your face fully in picture.
    Take your time, and do a slow and sexy poop, big one if possible.
    Optional sexy talk, if you feel like it.
    Models: HotDirtyIvone

Duration: 5 min 41 s
    Size: 179 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Im waiting for a doctors appointment.
    Unfortunately there is not toilet near so I need to hold this pee and shit.
    But I can feel that I cant hold on it any second longer. Then you as my doctor gives me proposal.
    I will make my jeans very dirty for you and I will get from you free visit. Hmmm that is interesting option for me because I dont have enough money for visit.
    Ohh that was great feeling to stay near to you and peeing and shitting on my jeans.
    You will love this view! Let me know how great fun it was 🙂
    Models: BibiStar

Duration: 12 min 46 s
    Size: 375 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

A very cute teen mistress has a very soft and slimy shit that she needs to push out and she has a friends domesticated slave waiting to accept and consume her full payload. After eating her entire shit, he is ordered to open is mouth so the sweet girl can check all her excrement has been fully swallowed.
    Models: Fetidistrojp

Duration: 7 min 0 s
    Resolution: 520 x 760
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 111 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

This is a video where i share with you things you never knew and things youve always wanted to know..
    I go into great detail in all my questions that you guys wanted me to to awnser with lots of giggles from me too..
    I talk about the things i love about scat, how it all started, my best video i enjoyed, what i love the most, and all my other fetishes i like
    I show one of my fetishes in this which is peeing and at the end i tell you what scat video gave me the most mind blowing orgasm and i cum while i tell you all about it.
    You get to know my age and other sexual things you never knew ?
    ENJOY AND WELCOME TO MY WORLD X
    Models: evamarie88

Duration: 24 min 25 s
    Size: 1.02 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I have been experiencing the most excruciating stomach pains and constantly feeling bloated all week long.
    I have been suffering in pain on the toilet all week long and have been going nonstop!
    The worst part is my logs have been EXTREMELY stinky to the point I can barely deal with them.
    My stomach has not been happy and it felt amazing to release the poops that were causing me so much pain.
    This video was shot with a professional mirrorless DSLR, lens and microphone in HD 1080p 60fps
    Models: xrussianbeautyx

Duration: 13 min 14 s
    Size: 979 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Im such a hot sexy bbw and you love smelling my dirty shit! I bend over spread my fat ass and take a gigantic smelly poop for you and I want you to sniff every bit of my stench! Inhaling deep as I push out my turds!
    Models: FilthyBre

Duration: 3 min 50 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 334 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Pretty young lady takes a shit, eat some and get fuck with shit all over her.
    Models: Fetidistrojp

Duration: 28 min 15 s
    Resolution: 480 x 640
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 515 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information