Pro User

Oct 2016

We girls decided to play cards on the desire . But we agreed that wishes will be unusual . Everyone agreed to this condition and we started playing cards . Cards lost to Carolina and Alice and I decided that we will use our friend Caroline as his own toilet . At first we began to kiss Carolina in turn , after that Alice exposed Carolinas Breasts and began to caress her Breasts with her tongue , but we were prevented by the dress that was dressed on Carolina , Alice took off her dress from Carolina and Carolina appeared before us completely naked , only stockings remained on Carolines clothes . Alice took up the rubber cock and entered Carolina in between her legs and began to fuck the girlfriend in her pussy , I wanted to use the toilet and I sat on her top and started to shit and piss on naked body of his girlfriend at the time when I shit on my friend Alice does not stop and continues to fuck Caroline in her pussy . After I shitting and pissing on his girlfriend I smear shit on chest and Carolinas belly, Carolina is covered in my shit . Alice says Carolina so Carolina got cancer on his knees and Caroline does what she says Alice as Carolina lost cards . Alice wants to use the toilet and asks me to fuck Carolina, fuck at the moment when Alice will shit on ass Caroline I agreed and took the rubber cock in hand and started to fuck Carolina , Alice has a very shit a big pile of shit , ass Caroline slides the shit Alice and Im not stopping there continue to be Carolina in the cunt with a rubber cock . Alice smearing shit on the ass of Carolina now Carolina all in the shit , and we order Carolina lick shit with a rubber member , Carolina takes in his mouth a rubber cock that is covered in shit , Oh yeah here is what you need , we were satisfied as we ispolzovali his girlfriend in the toilet, and Carolina all in the shit and we did everything they wanted . Enjoy your viewing and hot kiss you from Carolina .
    Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 11 min 1 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1.05 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Cindy Lou and her stuffy need to take a poo but she wants to be a naughty girl and poop in her panties rather than use the toilet like a big girl. She mashes the poo into her crack, makes her stuffy smell her messy panties, then takes them off to show him what she did. Later she decides to put the dirty, poo filled panties back on, poop in them some more and then play with her poop till it is all over her sweet little ass and the bathroom floor..
    Models: Juicy_Julia

Duration: 10 min 47 s
    Size: 1.30 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Oh baby, Im so excited that you wanna take this to the next level, and actually eat my shit Im blushing, this is so intimate and Ive never done this before and its your first time, too :3 We get to be each others scat firsts! And youve eaten everything that comes out of my pussy already once you do this, youll really have had ALL of me, wouldnt you? Im so excited aw, dont worry babe, its okay if you cant eat it all on your first try, Im still so proud of you for taking this leap after wanting to for so long! But hey, why dont I make your first time eating shit (ever!) a little easier and pepper my huge, thick girl log with some chocolate candies? I pinch a huge loaf right in your face as we share this intimate moment together, and I touch myself, I cant believe I actually shat right in front of you Now lick it, babe, chew up my candies and my shit together, just the way I tell you Oh, my goodness, you ate it all <3 I love it! I can't wait to do this again!!
    And now, I'm all yours. Come over here I want you to fuck me, and kiss me with your big, shit eating grin~
    Models: LoveRachelle2

Duration: 11 min 19 s
    Size: 388 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Boooooo, I took 2 sleeping pills because my head was spinning from drinking coffee at night.and when I woke up the next morning I was so weak I could barely move! And of course, I had to shit so bad but could not find the energy to get up to go to the toilet.so I end up shitting sloppily into my pink cotton panties. I struggle in the beginning to hold it in, groaning and rubbing my belly, but I become too desperate and unleash the big dump. I even get some shit on my sheets :O( Plus a close-up of the load in disarray on the floor afterwards. Ill never take more than one sleeping pill again!!!
    Models: peteuse

Duration: 4 min 46 s
    Size: 98.8 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

My kitchen full frontal shit and packaging it up in a tub for delivery xxxx
    Models: Jojo3767

Duration: 1 min 28 s
    Size: 164 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Half liquid stinky shooting in toilet recording using two cameras and one is very close to my ass
    Models: HotDirtyIvone

Duration: 11 min 15 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 597 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Finally it happened !!! I smeared my long and shiny hair in shit))) The shit mask is so awesome sticky and smelly, it excites me.
    I shit a full plate of shit, shoved the Christmas hat into my anal and slowly smeared my hair and tasted the shit enjoying the process. Then I could not resist and wanted to fuck myself with a dildo, urinated and smeared with urine. Im all in shit and in my urine wet and smelly, dirty and sticky full of shit fuck me like that
    Models: ScatLina

Duration: 20 min 16 s
    Size: 1.16 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Good morning!
    I had a little problem this morning. I was on My way to My playspace to use todays toilet slave when I received an email from him telling Me he couldnt make it. So I got off the tube, grabbed Myself a coffee and a cinnamon bun, and I headed home, dying for a shit. I had My phone on Me which has a good camera on it, so I figured it would be a shame for a nice big dump to go to waste. So I decided to film Myself getting home and heading up to the bathroom, then taking a big shit on the floor just for you. I know you dream of being My toilet slave, so this is a video to show you what My shit is like, up close and personal. I am talking directly to you the whole way through, telling you how much I want to feed you My shit and showing you how amazing and textured it is. I even make you jerk off to it and give you a little mantra to repeat, to really get yourself into the toilet slave headspace. I hope you enjoy this video, this is the real thing. no studio lights, no make up, no fancy effect, just Me and My poo.
    Models: MistressEvilyne

Duration: 13 min 28 s
    Size: 489 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

This is a video of my home masturbation. I push anal balls into my ass and I shit a big smelly poop. All the shit is perfectly placed on white cloth, and I fuck with a dildo I start masturbation while watching myself take a shit. Fuck, it's so hot! I rub my pussy harder. Mmmm, it feels so good. I'm just missing one thing - my smelly shit! I NEED to smell my shit again while I rub my horny pussy! I encourage you to jerk that cock for me and my delicious shit and then I get on all fours and let it all out! Can you smell it? Take my BIG shit and put it in your mouth!
    Models: scatdesire

Duration: 13 min 12 s
    Size: 1.12 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

After some feet worship Lady Alysha piss in slaves mouth and she also whips him pretty hard.
    Models: mikadoshop

Duration: 20 min 25 s
    Resolution: 576 x 720
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 293 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information