Pro User

Oct 2016

Grunts and long trail pooping in your convenience!! Rated: TW (Tasteful Watch!)
    I'm trying to attract more fans. I've been told my videos are really hot, so please leave a review if you buy. I'll send free pics of my asshole and pussy for those who leave a review (message me), no matter if it's a positive review or negative. Thanks!
    Models: kalasextoncb

Duration: 1 min 8 s
    Resolution: 480 x 720
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 29.0 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Watch me suffering a lot because really have to poo in an early morning. Im totally desperation and this desperation is painful. I also feel so hot because of desperation. I expect for a huge shit. I knee on and display my little asshole already poo baked around. Nice and dirty. Then I film in POV style for awhile to show you my reactions until I dont release it. So bad seriously. I have to ease on myself right now. I sit on my soles and very close up view shitting on my feet a lot. Massive creamy and stinky poo cover my soles. HmWhat a great view to my holes and lovely feet. Then I start to smear poo on feet by my other feet and make them dirty and poo covered for you. Camera is still close up so then you able to listen the wet noises and sticky poo. First I smear poo on soles then on my foot as well and tread on my poo to be sure feet get nasty. I play with my feet in shit. 🙂
    Notice; Before I say kisses to you camera battery it was down and turned off, but only 3 second is missing from the end. 🙂 Sexy, nasty and dirty shit on my soles video! Have fun!
    Models: MissAnja

Duration: 12 min 44 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 1.88 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

An eruption after holding it as long as she can!
    Models: JP Fetish Merchant

Duration: 4 min 26 s
    Size: 132 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I am at my friends house and have to shit so bad! I grab my phone and decide to shoot a clip on the fly as I sit on the toilet and poop out turd after turd! After taking that big shit I grab a turd that fell on the floor and proceed to play with it a little bitmaybe I put it in my mouth, I dont know
    Models: mystresstee

Duration: 5 min 24 s
    Size: 212 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I just got back from a camping trip and boy was I so gassy the entire time!
    I bring you along hiking and you get a nice view of my tight little as I make my way through the trails.
    Back at the camp site, I let out some of the loudest farts ever which seemed to echo throughout the entire woods!
    I even get caught letting out a long and loud fart by one of our camping neighbors as I am filming!
    This video was shot with a professional mirrorless DSLR, lens and microphone in HD 1080p 60fps
    Models: xrussianbeautyx

Duration: 8 min 53 s
    Size: 657 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Watch me tell you what a filthy girl i am while i make myself cum then i show you exactly how kinky i am
    British girl transforms into a Scat slut!
    I fuck my arse with my dildo then lick the shit off the end then lift myself up and push out a big brown log for me to enjoy.
    I ask you to wank while you watch me lick my shit getting my tongue covered in shit then i rub it into my hands and smear all over my body
    I fuck my arse some more before the best part
    I do a deal il chew my shit right infront of you if you cum all over my face.. I put a piece inside and chew right infront of you getting my teeth covered in shit, Biting down into it
    I then chew somemore before giving you a cum countdown to shoot your load all over my pretty face
    Models: evamarie88

Duration: 16 min 9 s
    Size: 746 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Having tight clothes on sucks when you have to pee. Im wearing a tight black leather dress with stockings and no panties while being busting to go. I cant stand up straight. It hurts to much. My bladder is filled to the brink and needs release. I think i can hold it just a little longer. A little more. But I cant. I spread my legs apart and a waterfall of clear piss bursts from in between my legs. Its hissy and loud because of how desperate I was. The burst lasts for about 30 seconds. I was so releived, but there is a huge puddle on my floor. My clear heels are soaked with piss. My bladder aches from being stretched to maximum capacity. The relief makes me cum. It feels so good
    Models: evakokoro

Duration: 4 min 16 s
    Size: 735 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

A lot of farts on faces, gag, fuck, pee, catfight , lesbian sexfight and domination!
    Sexfight with rough gagging, lots of farting peeing and winner farting on loser while she eats pussy Customer wrote: I would like to see you vs another girl in a very rough sexfight with a double dildo. In the first round- both girls suck the double dildo at the same time and try to for ce the other girl to gag. The messyest girl whi gags the most loses this round and the winner gets to sit on her face and fart while the loser eats her pussy. The second round will be both girls ass to ass fucking with the double dildo in their pussy (or ass if they want) the girl who cums the least amount of times wins. I encourage you to be rough, talk very mean to one another and to try to fart during this round to make the other girl surrender. The winner of round two gets to cum and fart on the losers face. And if she wants she may pee on her too Real orgasms and real farting. And the rougher and meaner the better. If loser cries for real it is also very good! 2 pissings while masturbating both of you
    Models: YourDream

Duration: 30 min 25 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 1.30 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Youre a toilet slave. Remember this and do not allow yourself to have a closer relationship with me. Im your Mistress. Lets get up, lift your butt and open your mouth wider. Look at my ass. Do you want to taste delicious shit from my ass? Watching me and Jerk Off! You Stupid Pig )))
    Models: margo

Duration: 8 min 46 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 509 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Look at me. Im all dressed up for you in cute black lingerie with a extremely full bladder that is ready to burst. I cannot sit or stand straight. I cant stand still either. If I stay in one place the urge to wet myself. I stand up, sit down, and even lay down. But I cant get comfy. I have to piss so fucking bad. I try to use my hitachi, but my over filled bladder causes me to cum too quickly. I take off my panties, which exposes my pussy to the open air and makes me have to pee even more. It doesnt take long before I have to pee. I bring the measuring cup close to my pussy and release a messy jet of pee loudly into he cup without hesitation. It sprays everywhere but my body wont let me stop to adjust my piss flaps. I let it spray everywhere as the cup quickly fills all the way to the top. If piss hadnt sprayed everywhere, I would have easily overflowed it. My bladder is full and after cumming during peeing, I am ready to have a nap. cumming so many times and holding all that pee made me tired.
    Models: evakokoro

Duration: 10 min 57 s
    Size: 651 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information