Pro User

Oct 2016

Lady Angie is the first Scatqueen who have to shit into the toilet mouth. A great soft and big pile of shit comes out. Lady Marie have to pee and use the toiletchair. The whole piss lands in the face of the slave because his mouth is filled up with shit.
    Models: Scatqueens-Berlin

Duration: 9 min 38 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 216 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Happy birthday! Shit and earwax! Today our toilet slave has a birthday! The girls decided to congratulate him and give him a shit-cake from 4 girls. And they also allowed us to taste the earwax of girls.
    Models: MilanaSmelly

Duration: 30 min 40 s
    Size: 1.54 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

At work but need to shit is a bitchhhh.. so quietly I sneak into the bathroom and I take off my silk leggings and climb the ledge and arch my back showing off my ebony ass and then I begin to just shit and nothing but dark hard turds and so many come tumbling out my ass, I then shit a semi average size load that falls to the floor and break off there's so much shit on the floor I had to get down and show you all the mess I made. Hopefully no one heard me haha this is a quick but ass worshipping video that will leave you wanting more !
    Models: Seduction

Duration: 2 min 38 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 143 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

As part of my initiation to the frat, I have to endure the disgusting shit that the sorority girls will do to me. Turns out they have a thing for peeing all over neophytes, one that I secretly love as well. So I gave no protest when they strip me down and tie up, and there I was lying helpless on the floor. The bitches then peed on a test tube, which was hooked to a long tube that leads to my mouth. I get to drink their glorious pee, all of it!
    Models: Fetidistrojp

Duration: 7 min 8 s
    Resolution: 480 x 720
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 114 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

This is my valentines day look. Im gonna eat a lot of gassy food also to give you the best, the smelliest, the most gassy and bubbly farts.
    Models: PaulieMaxx

Duration: 8 min 36 s
    Size: 751 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Hot shit before I left the town..
    Models:

Duration: 1 min 31 s
    Size: 99.7 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

My boyfriends been thinking about my ass all day. I finally come home, place my big fat white ass on his face and smother him with my booty. I order him to lick my naughty little hole for me. I then laugh, asking if he wants even more of my assthen blast him with a hot fart. He loves it! I fart in his face over and over again, teasing him as he sniffs them up, until I lay down on my stomach to REALLY push out all that Mexican stank. The force of laying down makes those farts come out HUGE and LOUD! Im so hot from farting in front of my boyfriend my short shorts are drenched I pull my cheeks open to show off that nasty little gassy hole <3
    Models: LoveRachelle2

Duration: 4 min 46 s
    Size: 274 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Just let your mind go blank, and let me lead you into eating my shit!
    I piss and shit on the floor, and as you can see it is a good meal.
    So here comes the training, I want you to eat and lick my shit from my stilettos. Got it?
    So start cleaning my shoes like the good shit eater you want to be!
    Models: PrincessNikki

Duration: 5 min 49 s
    Size: 384 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

The short and very sweet video begins with me nude, at home in my bathroom. Its time for my normal morning shit and I wanted to share it with you! I smile and wave to you, and then squat down facing you. You see my nude body, but only the lower part of my face as I shit. After Im done, I stand up, and turn around, my ass facing the camera, and bend all the way over, spreading my ass cheeks open to show you my asshole afterward, and looking at you through my legs. Its pretty cute!
    Models: SunnyBunzCamgirl

Duration: 1 min 32 s
    Size: 31.9 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

my friend roxy tries to shit for the very first time in slaves mouth but she cant. i show her how it works and shit a big big load in his loser mouth. Yumy!
    Lisa
    Models: mikadoshop

Duration: 11 min 40 s
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 437 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information