Pro User

Oct 2016

Walk on the street prompted me to write to you a video where I piss and shit and then eat their shit . If you like something unusual then this video is for you . I like to eat my own shit and smear their body . If you want I recorded a video for you , your scripts write to me in personal messages .
    Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 8 min 57 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 865 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

this is me enjoying a buldging turd coming out
    Models: FoxyJ

Duration: 52 s 152 ms
    Resolution: 480 x 640
    Size: 20.7 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Bellona pukes up pizza, taquitos and chicken all over my dick!!! <3
    I dont even know what to say, this is down right the nastiest thing ive ever experienced in my life. Instant classic.
    Models: jigglis

Duration: 19 min 19 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 873 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Tina Blade is paying me a visit, and we have a real shit eater here today. He have just finished a "meal" that I served him, and Tina comes running telling me she needs to shit. So the toilet must just get in position again. Tina start shitting a lot, and the toilet misses a lot of the shit. I am not to happy about this, so I get a spoon for Tina to start feeding him with the shit on the floor. But it goes slow, and he is struggling. So I get a sandwich from the kitchen, and Tina places her shit in between the pieces of bread. So now he can manage eating on his own. He gets very thirsty, so I get a glass and I pee in it so that he has something to drink with the sandwich, so does Tina. So he should be very appreciative that we take such good care of him, and feed him like we do.
    Models: PrincessNikki

Duration: 15 min 40 s
    Size: 1.01 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

You wanna fuck my ass?? Ill make you a deal. Eat everything that comes out first and then Ill let you put your hard dick in it. Youre going to be my disgusting pig today. Get your face in my ass! Get it in there! Lick that fucking turd. Suck it like a fucking popsicle. Take my whole log into your fucking mouth. Youre fucking disgusting. Nobody does this shitletting me shit into your mouth. Look at you. Youre going to eat every bite arent you!? How do you feel? Taking my whole load.you look fucking worthless and you have my shit stuck in your teeth. That was such a big load. Good job, BUT did you really think I was going to let you fuck my asshole? Shit eating pigs like you dont get to use my ass or my pussy. Ill find someone worth fucking my ass. If I need to take another dump Ill come find you though.
    Models: littlefuckslut

Duration: 13 min 9 s
    Size: 771 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Lady Lisa is on the couch, reads a book and enjoying a glass of water. The toilet slave serves Lisa as a footstool. It will not take a long time and Lady Lisa is in a bad mood and slaps the slaves face just for fun. He worship Lady Lisas feet and clean them with his tongue and get the honor to smell her butt. Lady Lisa loves facesitting and enjoys attending her glass of water. Lisa is now also in the mood to take the slave, prepare his face with a strap on and use the strap on to makes herselve before she use the toilet slave and poops and pees in his mouth.
    Models: Scatqueens-Berlin

Duration: 23 min 39 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 493 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

In this video clip you will see how I shit and piss on his bed . Its not a great experiment which I decided to shoot for you in the morning . I wanted something not ordinary , so I decided Id just go and try it . Yes I very much wanted the toilet , and I was big and fat piece of shit and a big stream of urine . Well I didnt stop I once went to the toilet on my bed , I began to caress her Clit More will be able to review all on this video clip .
    Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 5 min 3 s
    Size: 490 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scat party continues. how lucky can you be, one guy with four beautiful young girls as a neighbor and they are having a scat party tonight and YOURE INVITED!!!
    Models: Fetidistrojp

Duration: 42 min 54 s
    Resolution: 450 x 800
    Size: 958 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

My Girl Onyx is back!! One of my sexy PAWGS. I love em thick, and Onyx is that to the max!! Enjoy as Onyx takes you into her love lair for some sexy, seductive Ass blasts!! Enjoy this lovely medley as she changes into various outfits and positions! She begins with some farts in her boyshorts and bra and panties, bending over to rip ass blasts right in your face!! Then she slides down those panties and lets you see that phat booty!! She had to fan the FUNK so you could catch a whiff of her stinky ass! Another nice sexy series from Onyx!!
    Models: funkyladies

Duration: 3 min 41 s
    Resolution: 2160 x 3 840
    Size: 725 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

WARNING!!! For those who doesn't like extreme domination look away now!!! This slave is being trained in the most extreme way possible. He is humiliated and he can do nothing but cower down to his mistresses orders. She treats him like a human dog and he is made to wake on all fours while his mistress applies pressure on his back using her feet in high heels. She pisses all over him and orders him to lick up the spillage off the floor and clean his mistresses high heels with his tongue which is TOTALLY HOT! After this, she squats down over him and releases one of the biggest shit sausages a mistress of this size could offer. We can see her asshole stretch and expand as her fresh payload is pushed out into the slaves mouth!
    Models: Fetidistrojp

Duration: 58 min 45 s
    Resolution: 480 x 720
    Size: 711 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information