Models: suppkakiem

Duration: 10 min 45 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 399 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

This video is filled with numerous times that I ripped ass right up against the camera where you can almost smell my extremely potent farts.
    I even gape my ass for you several times throughout the video, showing you my tight little asshole.
    I then bring you into shower with me where you get to hear my loud farts echo throughout the bathroom.
    This video was recorded with a professional mirrorless DSLR camera lens and was shot in 1080p 60fps.
    Models: xrussianbeautyx

Duration: 9 min 16 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 689 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Since the toilet slave is already there, Mistress Michelle also pee and shit in his toilet mouth. The whole mouth is filled up with shit by Mistress Michelle. Miss Flowers is amused, chew and swallow
    Models: Scatqueens-Berlin

Duration: 7 min 16 s
    Size: 181 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Im going to shit you a HUGE, thick log today slave, and were going to enjoy it together <3 I tease you, flaunting my bubble butt and showing you my asshole, ready to burst. I shit for you on a plateyou watch as my giant turd slides closer and closer towards your mouth but not yet, slave. Not til I've had my fun, first. Now watch as I lick, kiss, and suck this giant cock of a turdeven EATING some, it's absolutely delicious! Now open wide, slavethe rest is for youand you've got to eat it ALL!
    Models: LoveRachelle2

Duration: 10 min 7 s
    Size: 514 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I woke up, had Breakfast and went to work, but before the exit, I realized that very much want in a toilet. Quickly undressed, I shit a huge pile of my fragrant shit. The smell of this so excited me that I decided to try the taste of my shit) Tart, with coffee notes I just couldnt stop and began to push the large pieces of shit in the house. A real home for my shit.” In this video, a lot of shit saliva, gagging, sucking and licking my shit. Also I want to remind you about the continuation of the bonus shares, if you bought this or my previous video, then write me. Ill send you the bonus videos exclusive to you) Thank you for watching me, there is still more cool and original video for you)
    Models: DirtyBetty

Duration: 9 min 47 s
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 552 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Alina called me in the afternoon and said she was keen to shit. At the beginning of the video, I asked Alina to tell how many days she did not pooping, what she ate these days and how many farts and what was the smell of her fart.

Duration: 5 min 57 s
    Size: 264 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Im wearing one of my favourite white panty with knitted leg warmers. Streching my body and I show you how flexible I am. Yes Im very flexible and I lift my leg next to my ear. ? I feel really have to poo but before I push out I finger fuck my tight asshole. Oh wow it feels amazing. I got sweaty so much till I fingered myself.First I finger slowly then harder and harder and inside I feel my poo. I slide first one then 2 fingers in my ass and get hard fingering then I poo. Stinky, sticky poo. Keep finger fucking and poo more. You can hear me moaning how much I enjoy my dirty ass. You could hear the sound of my ass, mix poo and my wetness makes sound ? Then pee and push out more poo. My asshole is swollen, from finger fucking. So nice ? Then I lick and clean my dirty, shitty fingers till will be clean. And I show my filthy tounge covered with my shit ? and swallow then. In the final minute I show one more time my dirty ass. Enjoy ?
    Models: MissAnja

Duration: 13 min 20 s
    Size: 1.18 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Alina smears anus chocolate and pooping in mouth

Duration: 10 min 6 s
    Size: 448 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Im again wants to play with my slave-loser. He is already ready, lies on the floor, and can not resist at all. He is very ashamed and feels unpleasant, but he suffers, otherwise I will cruelly beat him for disobedience. I orders him to lie on the floor, then I began to sit on his face and strangle him. He must lick my asshole with tongue round motions until I stop him. After cleaning my ass he open mouth wider and swallow my big stinkey shit. He did not want to eat all my shit but I did not care and I made him swallow it and I spit in his mouth as a rewards. I sat on him and began to piss on his face. He already did not resist at all, but enjoyed the humiliation. You are my personal toilet and must justify your rank and service to your mistress, fucking loser!
    Models: marcos579

Duration: 14 min 24 s
    Size: 844 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Laying on my stomach forces all these nasty farts right out my ass mm, you like them? Stink, dont they? 😉 I waft them in your face over and over again as you enjoy their stench. That getting you hard, babe? I wiggly my butt and giggle, letting all these booty pops fly.
    Ooh, but I feel like theres something even stinkier in there for you to enjoy still laying on my belly, I press my thighs together and groundhog a thick turdooh, feels good. I push that turd in and out for a while as I taunt you, telling you to start stroking your cock for me and puuuuusssh that fat turd out onto my thighs 😉 You like watching me poop myself? Good, I want you stroking your cock harder babe, but dont cum til I say you can.
    I piss myself too, for good measure, and Im now completely covered in this fat load, doesnt it smell? You like jerking it to a dirty girl who just soiled herself for you? Before I clean myself up, I want you to cum on my count, babe. I spread my cheeks and give you a peak of how dirty I *really* am Now babe, cum on my count! Three, two, one
    Models: LoveRachelle2

Duration: 10 min 44 s
    Resolution: 2160 x 3 840
    Size: 1.50 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information