Pro User

Oct 2016

It's Memorial Day and I drank a lot already and it's the morning I drink water lol so I thought this was going to be a pee video little did I know instantly my stomach was going to feel upset; I knew I had to shut and desperately at that! I ran and got my clear plate so I could serve you it when I'm done and I turned around showing my ass and I LET OUT THIS HUGE FART AND NOTHING BUT NASRY SHIT CAME OUT , A huge load followed by slimy juices of shit it filled the plate so much it tipped over and got everywhere on the floor my rug myself! I made a huge mess, but I'm not finished I need to shit even more so I sat the plate down put my ass in the air, gaped my ass and shitted more out! With the sun shinning bright the view is front row seats and in HD what more could you ask for? Cleaning up myself with a towel I show my end result which is a delicious treat served warm and with perfection since it came out my perfect asshole, want more ?! Purchase more videos and rate me 5 stars of course 🙂
    Models: Seduction

Duration: 6 min 28 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 372 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

What starts as a normal hookup with you until I ask if you can feel my poop in my butt with your cock, when you say yes I ask if you will fuck me until I poop, I promise that it will feel good. After fucking me deep I pull off to let a nice solid log slip out and onto your cock. I pick it up and start massaging your cock with it, getting it extra dirty. I start fucking your cock again getting both you and me dirty, I want to smell and suck my filth off of you, I lick and clean and deepthroat you until I throw up on you. Picking up my poop and vomit together I start massaging your cock with my mixture, I want you to cum like this and have you smelling like my filthy poo for a few days. The idea is so hot and you seem to be enjoying it too..
    Models: GwenyT

Duration: 14 min 41 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 1 012 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Your nerdy, teen BBW girlfriend ate some cheap crap earlier and now shes paying for it big time. Shes desperate for you to not watch as she shits and pisses her brand new panties, but not before some loud juicy farts and cries of intestinal pain! Will you please clean mess up for her after its over? <3
    "I'm so sorry! Please don't look at me I'm so embarrassed. I can't believe this is happening! I should NOT have eaten that cheap gas station food earlier. All that corn..! It hurts so bad. Please help me babe! Make it stop! I'm going to explode!"
    This was a custom.
    Models: BustySeaWitch

Duration: 8 min 0 s
    Size: 1.02 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Hello, our dear and beloved fans and fans. We remember that many are very much waiting for and love our video in jeans. Today in the video Jan, Alice and Carolina. We are in our jeans. We pose while walking around the room. Then we show you our neat ass, taking off jeans. And then we write and cocoa in jeans and also show you the result, poop in jeans and wet jeans on us. We dress dirty jeans on ourselves and feel how warm shit is spreading on our ass inside our jeans. Enjoy our work. Thank you for having us))))
    Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 12 min 50 s
    Size: 1.21 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

When you know shes had way too much !
    Models: QueenBBW

Duration: 4 min 1 s
    Resolution: 480 x 640
    Format: AVI
    Size: 188 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Three girls Olga Marina and Lolita decided to arrange a show for you in jeans, three girls put on their ass jeans and take turns out to the center of the room and pose for you in jeans, the first goes to the center Olga, Olga poses for you in jeans, after which Olga takes off her jeans and shows you her white big ass , after the demonstration ass, Olga again puts on jeans and then comes the turn of Marina, Marina also poses for you in jeans and also exposes her ass and also shows you her white clean ass , after Marina shows off her jeans and ass to you Lolita, Oh yeah her big ass, we hope you enjoy it very much . After demonstrating jeans and Asses , the girls take turns shitting and pissing in their jeans on their feet dripping urine , leaving wet marks on the jeans . Also, the girls take turns taking off each others jeans and show you the dirty Asses of their girlfriends . Each of the girls shits and pisses in jeans in different poses . After the demonstration shit at each others jeans girls again put their jeans back on their Asses and enjoy the fact that their jeans are full of shit and piss .

Duration: 11 min 23 s
    Size: 1.08 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Hello sorry for the silence Im with you my dear fans again I begged my husband and he spent a week collecting other peoples public shit and I found a suitable transparent pipe that should bring many foreign shit into me and Im so glad that you will see the whole process through a transparent pipe at the end of my ass my husband washed his urine and we were pleased to go to sleep !!! I so want to repeat this experience with a transparent pipe there will soon be a continuation )))
    At the end of part 3, there is a video of my husband collecting public shit for his perverted and sweet wife to then shove all that smelly and arousing someone elses shit into my body )))
    Models: WCwife

Duration: 15 min 34 s
    Format: MPEG-TS
    Size: 1.79 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

We like to pose for you in jeans , in this video, were posing in jeans and on his feet we have dressed sneakers . We lie on the floor touch each other , ironed jeans , taking various poses . Olga gets cancer and I removed her jeans with the priests of Olga , what a sweet ass Olga her bun and reveal to you , I stand up with cancer on his knees and take my jeans off , now you can enjoy the view of two naked ass , fucking I want to be had in the ass all of you, our fans , my hole will withstand such passions . I wear jeans, Olga ass, Olga begins to fill jeans with shit and piss , she goes to the toilet without removing her jeans . That is fantastic so much shit came out of your ass Olga , Olga takes off jeans and shows you his dirty shit from the ass and again puts the jeans back on the ass . We change places now, I get up cancer remove jeans off your ass and show you my clean ass , Oh yeah Im building a cancer for you my favorite fans . I wear jeans on your ass and start shit and piss . Fuck I love the dirty shit your stuff . I take my jeans off and show you my ass which is covered in shit . And again wear jeans ago , Olga and I are posing for you in a clean and already dirty from the shit and piss jeans .

Duration: 14 min 9 s
    Size: 1.34 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Today we decided to have some fun. Slave panties are so tight, now they will turn brown. Yes, it's so nice to relax, to fool around. You can see a warm, sticky shit oozing out of BBW ass, come down into the slave pants, it's so nice. And its delicious smell. no toilet slave can resist, drooling. It's so tasty, fragrant and fresh! Enjoy!
    Models: annalise

Duration: 8 min 7 s
    Size: 710 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I wore white underwear panties bra , stockings and high-heeled shoes , first video I pose for you in underwear , stand up to cancer on your knees , showing you my ass , sniam panties again and put them back on your ass , you will be able to completely enjoy my white panties , how they hug my ass , I take off the panties and pick them up at first I play a little bit with your panties spend them in the pussy , touch myself panties , after not long games with panties I put them on the bed spread wide your legs and shit on their white panties , Yes, thats a bunch of shit came out of my anus , I suffered for a long time didnt go to the toilet , lots of shit came out of me , I shit my white panties , its just superb . I take the panties in your hands and show you the shit in my white panties , then I take a rubber cock and fuck first in the pussy then in the ass rubber member . Several times I change the poses at first I fuck myself with cancer on his knees , but at the same time I sniff your panties full of shit , how the fuck am I enjoying it Im a dirty whore and fucking me like such games , I change the pose and take the panties in your hand and sniffing them at the same time and fuck yourself in the pussy , fuck I cant contain myself I like it a lot , Yes I am a pervert , I like to do I enjoy what I do , the smell of fresh shit is just Vyssi class I fuck myself with a rubber dick and she is smelling your own shit in white panties , Oh my mother .

Duration: 11 min 59 s
    Size: 1.14 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information