Pro User

Oct 2016

My slave is going to inhale my ass and lick my dirty shoes! But he cannot touch my asshole with his lips, because he is a toilet! All he can do is eat my shit! He disgusts me! He is a shit eater, worm, and nothing more! When I see that he cannot take all of my shit at once I am order him eat all of my smelly shit!
    Models: scatdesire

Duration: 13 min 51 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1.18 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

You love to eat my chocolate, toilet slave..I want to give you a special treat! So I bake you a cake with several loads of my extra special shit chocolate ingredient. Watch as I make the fresh chocolate and bake your moist brown dessert! Don't eat it all at one sitting! ;O)
    Models: peteuse

Duration: 8 min 41 s
    Resolution: 480 x 720
    Size: 134 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Monstrous shit explosion in a public toilet. You will see and hear how I make an explosion with my ass. Bronze, rare and BIG, HARD p0000p! Next to me are other people, and I do loud farting! Everyone hears this, publicly brownie!
    Models: HotDirtyIvone

Duration: 7 min 0 s
    Resolution: 750 x 1 334
    Size: 134 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

caught me in public toilet, people are next to me (youll see) and Im doing great, diarrhea! I stained the entire toilet seat.

Duration: 3 min 39 s
    Resolution: 750 x 1 334
    Size: 69.9 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

New girl Yana in my studio! 26 years old, breast 3, height 176 cm.
    Congratulate me I have a new, tall girl with chic shapes! Tomorrow we go to take tests and if she does not get sick I will serve her as a toilet! The smell of her shit is completely different than that of Christina, he is stronger, sharp and sweet. Its hard to describe this smell, but its completely new to me! She said she shit every day, in the morning and sometimes after dinner, but promised to suffer and shit only when we meet.
    Models: MilanaSmelly

Duration: 6 min 51 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 255 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Unlike many Mistresses who train their slaves to be toilets, Mistress Anna not only allows slaves to worship her holy asshole, she insists on it. Proper lubrication is a must.
    The Mistress sits directly on the slaves face and it is ordered to lick, to poke inside with his tongue and even suck the incomparable orifice.
    In this video we get to see Mistress Anna's angelic face for just a moment. She is smiling so sweetly, you could imagine she is greeting a friend when she says "Hi!", but you see she is smiling at how her slave is struggling to swallow her shit. This video has a lot of Mistress Anna's beautiful face and we see her laugh as she forces it to swallow her shit by slapping its balls.
    Models: MistressAnna

Duration: 5 min 49 s
    Size: 475 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Im doing diarrhea all day! it is tiring and painful, see my big shit, shit, shit. My bathroom is rubbed! I also have menstruation today. This movie is terribly nasty!

Duration: 5 min 48 s
    Resolution: 640 x 1 136
    Size: 70.9 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scat-sperm swallowed! Extreme Black and White Anal-Creampie-GangBang!
    Here I have together with my black friend Vicky, an extreme anal creampie GangBang made. Vicky sat, in 69 position, with her great ass and asshole, over my mouth. 10 men, then fucked, one after another, Vicky, hard in the ass and sprayed her sperm in Vickys asshole! After they fucked and squirted Vicky in the ass, all the men, their cocks, stuck in my mouth and I had to blow their cocks clean, with extreme ass to mouth. Whenever a cock, his sperm, had sprayed into Vickys ass, she let the sperm out of her ass run into my mouth and I had to swallow it. And every time I had to lick her asshole clean. It came, not only sperm, out from her ass, but also, her scat. Nevertheless, I swallowed everything! While I swallowed the Scat sperm and Vicky, made with her ass, Arschfacesittings, I was also fucked by the men. Then Vicky pissed me a huge amount of piss in my mouth. Finally, I fucked Vicky, with a big StrapOn, hard in the ass!
    Models: RosellaExtrem

Duration: 40 min 38 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 1.19 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

These men are not contented with just any women satisfying their sick desires. They have to watch pretty and dainty women do the nasty in order for them to truly enjoy the show. Right now they lure ballerinas in their secret club and the men are giving them a taste of the fuckery they truly enjoy. They make the girls strip off their tutus and they line up one by one to fuck the girls and make them suck cock. They thrust enemas up their assholes and make them empty their rectums while they watch.
    Models: Fetidistrojp

Duration: 1 h 6 min
    Resolution: 540 x 720
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 1.02 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I love being on a hard dick, to dominate, while he looks at my dirty ass. His dick is a little in my shitty pussy, and a little in my dirty asshole. I like to change holes, everything is dirty and shitty and messy
    Models: dirtyamateurs

Duration: 7 min 30 s
    Size: 436 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information