Pro User

Oct 2016

Watch me tell you how im going to Shit then feed it to you on a spoon.. Spoon feed my Slave.
    I go close up and push out a big shit spreading my arse wide.. Before feeding it into your dirty mouth.
    I then make you fuck your arse while im feeding you my amazing chocolate then i make you suck my fingers like a good Piggy
    Models: evamarie88

Duration: 13 min 9 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 630 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

during live cam show: hear my boy thats command me to drink my pee, then he wanna see my entire body and face while ihe order me to put all my finger in my throat and vomit on my pussy and boobs! VERY HARDCORE CLIP!
    Models:

Duration: 12 min 4 s
    Resolution: 240 x 320
    Size: 264 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

A nice movie from a new friend of us ! The master use and humiliate 2 girls into a hotel and he use them as toilet slaves. He pissing into their mouths and also pissing in their face, glasses, and they will drink all his piss and others. Girls are also pissing into glasses and going out in the hotel lobby and drink their glasses in front of camera
    Models: TOILETSLAVE4ALL

Duration: 14 min 22 s
    Size: 163 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Such a seductive and sexy hot pants what I wearing for you. Im in very naughty mood today and want to play with you so bad. Teasing you a l lot showing my round and juicy butt in pink tight pants. Do you love it? Do I have all your attentions? I hope so. Anyway did you start to touch yourself or not yet? Hm.. Youre pretty quiet so you just jerking your dick in your pants. Ok if you do I just helping you to cum. So I dont wait too much after teasing bending over and until you stroking your hard dick Im ready to shit into my hot pants. I cant wait and you? I push out slowly my big poo into then by my hand squeezing shit and smearing in and out on my pants. Warm and stinky shit everywhere. BUT I hope you dont stop to stroking that hard dick of yours. You cant stop it. Jerking nice and fast when I ask you. Dont take off your eyes of my pink shit smeared pants. I do smearing slow poo and it makes you expload so quick. Would you like to cum all over on my ass? I knew it. Ok big boy just jerk it faster and harder for me and focus on my very shitty ass. My pink pants turned to brown haha. Are you ready to cum? Give you 10sec cum countdown so you should cum when I count 1. I hope you came in time, didnt you? I show you in the video lots of times my ass because Im backward to camera. Show off before shitting and after as well. Many many great view when I smear poo on butt, and you get close up view too to asshole. Nice and dirty pants pooping video with shit smearing and JOI. Enjoy it ?
    Models: MissAnja

Duration: 13 min 37 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 597 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

We bought for the filming of this video new jeans , first of the video we take turns posing for you in jeans , show you their legs ass , take different poses so you can enjoy us three beautiful girls . After that, we shit and piss in my jeans , traces of urine becomes clearly visible in our jeans , our feet stikaet urine leaving a wet trail on my jeans . We take turns taking off our jeans again and showing you the dirty Asses, theres a lot of shit inside of jeans in each of us . If you like watching girls pose in jeans , take off their jeans and show you their white clean Asses and after that again dress up jeans back on their butts and after that fill their jeans with shit and piss then this video is for you . You like to look at dirty from shit and wet from urine jeans if Yes then this video is for you . Hurry up to buy a new video novelty . Be the first to see it .
    Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 12 min 46 s
    Size: 1.21 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Today I decided to have some fun. My silk white panties are so tight, now they will turn brown. Yes, its so nice to relax, to fool around. I can feel my warm, sticky shit oozing out of my ass, spreading in my crotch, its so nice. And the smell no toilet slave can resist, drooling. Its so soft, fragrant, fresh!
    Models: Mistress

Duration: 2 min 49 s
    Size: 225 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I wear red sexy silky nightgown at start. You know well Im your Goddess. Who once only one thing time to time. Wanna being worshiped by you dirty boy. The feeling you love my dirty ass and worship my poo makes me so glad. So what are you waiting for? Worship me when I tell you, no exceptions. Wanna hear when you tell how dirty and sexy your goddess. I show off my round ass and big turd want to come out. I feel its here. My tight asshole opening wide and come out a big long turd only for you. I know how much you love this poo especially when its firm, long and big. Ive done it for you only. Camera angle is POV when I shitting and you get nice and up close view to my asshole. During poop peeing a lot. When I finished poop puckering my swollen asshole and I ask you do you wanna taste, lick and kiss them? Are you excited to taste this big turd? Come on lets taste them. I take a sniff many times you have to do the same. Lick it too. I take a big piece of my shit then suck it many times. Slide in and out of my mouth, sexy isnt? Then put a big piece of it into mouth so full of shit. Spit it out and smearing on my teeth and tongue. Bite a piece of my turd more smearing on teeth. And I tell you how nice and yummy. What do you think is your goddess dirty and filthy? Worship, love it ? Enjoy this video, what I loved to make so much.

Duration: 15 min 42 s
    Size: 465 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I love this video so much. Amazingly hot pants poo, with spreadable and creamy shit smear on my beautiful pink pussy and the cherry on the top is 2 wet squirt orgasms at the end. 🙂 Lets start at the beginning.
    Wear my black and sexy transparent fullback with black bra. All over the night tummy was grumbling whats wake me up but I wanted to hold till morning. So I just tell you this little story, tease you and Im sure you going to fall in love with my panty on. Dont you? I dont waste my time because have to poo so take my position on the floor. Sitting on my knee and you able to admire my soles and feet as well. Release a big and creamy shit into pants. Great and nice view how I fill my transparent pants with this pile of shit. Then with a hand start to make pants so messy and smudge the shit inside. On my side I just take off on half way and smear more of my shit on bare ass. Lush shit smear with some naughty asshole play. I ask you many times how much you would play with my dirty ass or even lick out my pussy? Talking sexy to you. And Im thorough to smear poo deep into my skin. Then smear thick shit on pussy as well. Yummy and so much shit on pussy. Smearing nice and slow for you. Im your naughty and playful girl 🙂 I just wanna make sure I smear on very well. Then rubbing my pussy and I ask you to cum with me at the same time when I have orgasm. I just fingering pussy and its so wet. I have 2 squirt orgasm by my fingers 🙂 Feel so good. Did you enjoy it? Finally I just show up the dirty panty, my poop covered pussy and you can send me a big kiss 🙂

Duration: 19 min 11 s
    Size: 843 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Watch me tell you how ive been holding in my shit all day and I wondered if you wanted to watch.
    I stand over your face and fill my yellow panties with a huge shit, I rub the warm bulge and it pushes out the sides..
    I then say how I want to clean my bottom out so its completely empty and I squeeze water into my arsehole and release more shit..
    The noise as it releases my arse is amazing. I do this over and over again squirting my shit and arse juice all into my panties and down my legs..
    I the show you the huge load I did.
    I hope you enjoyed that just as much as me
    Models: evamarie88

Duration: 15 min 20 s
    Size: 691 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Watch me poop my white lace panties for the first time!!
    Models: Jojo3767

Duration: 2 min 14 s
    Size: 122 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information