Pro User

Oct 2016

after talking about how fucking embarrassing this is, i piss my big, white cotton panties
    Models: Curvyelvishgirl

Duration: 5 min 55 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 181 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Do you like my tight and purple pantyhose? Wrapping around nice and tight my long legs and round ass. I feel sexy in it. It makes you horny for sure. Tease you at start and want you to jerking to me naughty boy. Always pleasure to know you play with yourself nice and slow while watch me. First I touch my pussy rub my clit and fingering it make myself squirt in tights. Nice wetness. Then pee in pantyhose too. Soaking in my yellow pee for you. Would you like to touch it or even taste my pee? I guess you want it so bad. I ask you to jerk your dick for me, without stopping, can you do it to me? I sit on knees and start to release a hard poo at beginning, Got some tears into my eyes then awesome and creamy shit filling this purple cutie. Oh fuck, how big this shit. Can you see? Push it till can the start to smearing with hand and make a huge mess. I want to smear it on pantyhose and make the bigger mess ever. Perfect creamy and spreadable shit to smear. Smells is great. You just jerk your dick until I dont say you could cum. Watch me being so naughty and dirty girl in this tights and make myself so shitty. I bet you wanna feel with your cock my warm shit on your dick, dont you? Are you ready to cum? I just smeared on ass and front on pussy the tights being sure its really soaked in poo. I give you 5 sec cum countdown before you can cum all over on my sexy and dirty ass. Tease you with my shit covered ass and the perfect place to cum on me. Cum please right now. Good. Youve done a great job with me. I love this feeling. Perfect, dirty and shitty tights Ive made for you Enjoy it
    Models: MissAnja

Duration: 16 min 58 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 745 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

In this video I start out hovering over my new shoes. Ass facing camera, desperate to feel relief, I spread my cheeks wide open where you can see my poop peaking out.
    I proceed to erotically relieve my bowels by moaning my relief as this big shit gapes my ass hole.
    I shit and piss on my shoes, give you a close up, then proceed to my next portion.
    After shitting, I fuck my dirty little ass hole with my vibrator. It feels so fucking goodMy shit is a great natural lubricant.
    Enjoy!
    -Dolly
    Models: Darlingdolly77

Duration: 6 min 42 s
    Resolution: 480 x 854
    Size: 264 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

We like to do dirty shows where we sleep and piss in panties and stuff them with shit and piss . Me and Karolina and Alice wore snow-white underwear, and we thought wed fill our white panties with shit and piss . We sat down on the couch and at first we dismantle you with their clean white panties , taking various poses , in a word we arrange for you an erotic show , then we lay back spreading her legs and filled her panties with shit and urine , our first wet panties from a great amount of urine and then we fill them with shit , clearly shows how out of our Asses out of the shit , we demonstrate, first, your pure white ass but after the demonstration we Asses full of shit panties again posing for you .
    Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 13 min 11 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 1.25 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

We four friends Caroline , Alice , Yana and Olga . We decided to diversify a little the lesbian games . I have asked my girlfriends to put on a show for dirty panties . First video we pose for you, show you our ass in panties , after demonstrating the first one of us got cancer on his knees in Alice, we first removed her panties and began to caress her holes with their fingers and tongues , after a little foreplay we put it back to Alice panties for the ass, and Alice filled her panties with shit and urine , at the time when Alice filled her panties with shit, Olga and I smelled the ass of Alice . After that, we took off Alices panties and showed you her dirty ass and panties full of shit after the demonstration, we put the panties back on Alices ass , now its Carolinas turn, Carolina got cancer and we also took off Carolinas panties and also caress her ass, after we caress we put the panties back on her ass and Carolina filled her panties with shit and piss we took Carolina panties to show you dirty ass Carolina and panties full of shit, from the Carolina , after the demonstration, we again wore panties Carolina on my ass , now got cancer on my knees and Olga, too, we first removed the panties from Olga and caressed the ass of Olga , and then we put back on panties ass of Olga and Olga filled her panties with shit and urine , after Olga went to the toilet in panties we took of Olga panties and showed you her dirty ass and panties , after the demonstration we put panties back on Olgas ass , well, it was my turn , now Im a cancer and my friend took off my panties and Alice caresses my ass with her tongue , after fondling my anus , girls panties put me back on my ass and I started to shit and piss in my panties , and my girlfriend enjoy watching as the shit fills my panties after I went to the panty to the bathroom , my friend removed my panties and show you my dirty ass and full of shit panties . Here is such show staged a four girlfriends !

Duration: 14 min 3 s
    Size: 1.33 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

This nasty boy wanted to use my puke to jack himself off. Who am I to say no?
    Models: MissMonica

Duration: 1 min 31 s
    Size: 189 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

A friend online sent me some videos of her eating shit, and it inspired me to have a little play! I did a big shit and ate a few big mouthfuls of it, before puking it back up and rubbing it all over me while playing with my pussy 🙂
    Models: LittleMissShitty

Duration: 7 min 46 s
    Size: 441 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

We decided with Olga a little play violent games , I and Olga wearing white underwear and stockings on his feet , and turned on the video camera . Im holding my friends hair then ordered her to sit on the floor , Olga does everything I take off your panties and piss on Olgas head , then I turn to Olgas ass and shit on his head of his girlfriend , Oh you have no idea what I got pleasure from what I do with my girlfriend , then I smear shit in the face of his girlfriend , and my girlfriend all in the shit I make is shit my friend , and she at this moment do masturbate , I fuck myself with a rubber cock . We switch places and now my friend Olga throws me on the floor , takes off her panties and piss on my head and then shit on my hair , Olga smearing shit on my head, face , and Tits , I get all the shit his girlfriend , she tells me to eat shit , and she Fucks herself with rubber dick between his legs , she looks at me and Fucks yourself in the pussy . We both shit in the floor in the room is also shit but we got 100% satisfaction from the fact that we did . PS : We removes operator so you can fully enjoy the spectacle .

Duration: 11 min 15 s
    Size: 1.07 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Princess Nikki shits on a plate at night at the balcony
    Models: mikadoshop

Duration: 16 min 38 s
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 622 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Watch me on an all day wetting session peeing my jeans 6 times through out the day I keep them on the whole time and you watch me pee in them making the pee stains get bigger and bigger
    The feeling i get when peeing denim in amazing i then finish off peeing and dancing for you
    #jeanswetting #peejeans #Jeansfetish #wetting #pantswetting #evamarie88
    Models: evamarie88

Duration: 22 min 53 s
    Size: 1.07 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information