Pro User

Oct 2016

Watch me make erics dream come true, i pull my tight jeans down and pee before stretching my arsehole wide open to reveal my hard poo inside
    i then slowly release it pushing out log after log before showing you it and licking that sweet tasting shit
    That making your dick hard? well watch this i bite off a piece and chew it before spitting it over your hard dick
    I then lick my shit while i wank that throbbing dick before smearing my warm shit all over your hardness and giving you a cumcountdown to blow your load
    Models: evamarie88

Duration: 17 min 11 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 817 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I love to eat chocolate and I was having one of those days. I even manage to shit out a few chocolate sized shits. You cant even really tell the difference between the two. Oh, I dont eat them, I leave that to you.
    Models: ArielBlack

Duration: 7 min 24 s
    Resolution: 480 x 640
    Size: 110 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Yana Alice and Marina decided to use in this video leather jackets , the girls wore leather jackets on naked bodies , first the girls pose for you in leather jackets arrange an erotic show , after the demonstration of jackets, the girls unbutton jackets on each other and touch the jackets of their girlfriends with naked bodies . Then the girls take turns shitting into each other on the back on the jacket and after one of the girls on shit other on the back she spreads her ass shit leather jacket , all ass and leather jackets in the shit but I dont Marina and Alice really like girls smelling shit is for the leather jackets , they enjoyed the process so much the smell of shit . The girls ‘ Asses are in shit but they like to pose for you with dirty from shit Asses and the girls arrange for you a demonstration of dirty Asses and jackets .
    Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 13 min 8 s
    Size: 1.25 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

You like watching me and my girlfriend shit and piss in your jeans , show you my wet pee jeans , take them off and show you my dirty ass and jeans , then again put the jeans back on your dirty ass from Govan pose for you and then show you my dirty ass . But about all under the order . I Carolina and Alice dressed jeans and went into the room , we first start posing for you in jeans , get cancer and each of us take turns their jeans and shows you his ass and clean jeans . After that we put his jeans back on your Asses and organize a demonstration jeans , Alice first shows you his jeans she walks in jeans across the room , then I walk around the room , and behind us Carolina . Then Carolina gets cancer on his knees and starts filling her pants with piss and shit , feet Carolina drains urine leaving its traces on my jeans Carolina , after Carolina it was my turn, I also got on my knees and started to piss and shit in my jeans , as my jeans are traces of urine on my feet dripping urine , and leaves traces on my jeans . Behind me came the turn of Alice , Alice on her feet filled my jeans with piss and shit , feet Alice drains urine into her jeans very large number of traces of urine . After we have filled jeans with shit and piss we take turns taking off our jeans and showing you our dirty Asses and dirty jeans from the inside . But its not like were all walking around the room with dirty Asses . We arrange for you a very hot show in jeans . If you like to watch how girls shit and piss in jeans as in their legs, dripping urine , we will remove your jeans and show you my dirty shit jeans, ass this video is for you .
    Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 14 min 42 s
    Size: 1.39 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Using 4 piles of dog shit, this whore covers her breast, pussy, stomach etc in dog shit for the very first time. Enjoy
    Models: Leos-slut

Duration: 1 min 14 s
    Size: 151 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Was on a Out Call to a guys house, we did not plan it but we got messy.
    Models: MISS_BUNNY_69

Duration: 2 min 57 s
    Size: 365 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Today we are using together the toilet slave. First of all he has to lick clean the dirty shoe soles before Lady Laura use the slave as a human toilet and shit into his mouth. He has not chew and swallow shit until the second lady makes a mess in his mouth.. After a while I use the slave too and shit into his mouth. See how much shit on his face! He has to swallow our shit later.
    Models: annalise

Duration: 11 min 10 s
    Size: 977 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Watch me after getting back from a day riding, All that bouncing about has made me need to poo so badly, But i want to show you how i like to shit But First
    I take my welly boot off and rub the toe into my wett pussy making you hear how wett my pussy gets by its touch..
    Then i put them back on and push out a big soft shit right into my knickers and leggings, I show you up close as you watch my leggings fill with shit..
    Then put my knees to my chest and push some more rubbing my poo bulge making my leggings brown.
    I pull my shitty panties high into my arse so my shit oozes out then smear it all over my welly boots.
    Then I Pee into My Boots and put them back on..
    The feeling of warm piss on my feet in shit smeared wellys is delightful
    Models: evamarie88

Duration: 12 min 40 s
    Size: 533 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Super awesome new premium video for you!) It has everything (pantypooping in sexy panty (lol), big creame tasty turd, nice angle, nice sound, smearing, sucking shit, liking shit, smearing shit on my panty, ass, farting masturbating) and even more this time I pooped a really big pile of shit, very gentle, very fragrant, mmm.. I can share with you my shit, smell, time)) One of my best videos, grab it.) As always excellent quality and low cost, specially for you)) If by this video typed more than 10 reviews, Ill know what you like and will issue you a special PREMIUM videos for the SUPER LOW PRICE)) Write, leave your comments and suggestions, leave a review so I will be VERY pleased!) Once again thank you for watching me, I love you)
    Models: DirtyBetty

Duration: 14 min 16 s
    Resolution: 2160 x 3 840
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 824 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Crazy hair do and eating my shit. I have a little bit of period in my pad too, but I am more interested in what is coming out of my ass. I lay a turd on the toilet seat and play with it, stuffing some of it back into my ass hole. Soon my mouth is decorated with my brown poop and I suck and lick my dirty fingers off.
    Models: Juicy_Julia

Duration: 7 min 40 s
    Size: 324 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information