Pro User

Oct 2016

Watch me turn into your little Shit Piggy, Im dressed in pink with a snout, ears and a curly tail and tell you want to make all your fantasies come true..
    I First Fart for you big loud piggy farts for a shit pig like yourself..
    Then I bend over and push out a dirty shit.
    You like that?
    Now watch me lick it like the nasty girl and chew it making my teeth brown..
    Now for more dirty farts before I smear all over myself and lick and chew somemore..
    You ready to cum my disgusting shit pig..
    Watch me chew my shit while I give you a countdown
    Your Perfect Shit Piggy
    Models: evamarie88

Duration: 17 min 41 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 753 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I love this angle so just had to make another with my huge morning log! Xxxx
    Models: Jojo3767

Duration: 1 min 25 s
    Size: 75.4 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Watch as I appear on my little pee pad with a very full bladder. Ive been holding my pee in all morning and I am very desperate to go! Im still topping my water up now for you! You are so naughty getting me to hold me pee in and I bet you are rubbing your cock right now! Im fighting it even though my pussy is stinging! Listen as I talk dirty to you! I soak my panties, the pad and theres still more to come out!! I wring out my panties into the glass, followed by as much of the piss from the pad as I can fit into the glass! hot steamy piss! Cheers! I then give you a massive pissy kiss xx
    Models: PrincessPoo

Duration: 9 min 1 s
    Resolution: 1920 x 1 080
    Size: 583 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Enjoy the first of many morning poop clips from Mistress Taylor.
    Feast upon the glorious sight of this divine scat Mistress's perfect rear, as Mistress shows you what you should be consuming for her or at the very minimum wearing to entertain her this morning.
    Models: MissJuliaTaylor

Duration: 2 min 25 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 125 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

FISHNET TIGHTS IN THIS ARE FOR SALE! $50 PM ME IF YOU WANT
    Watch me in white fishnet tights show them off before ripping open the back and fucking my ass i get my toy dirty then lick it clean before spreading my cheeks and pushing out a load onto my bed. I show you it before smearing all over my cheeks
    I fuck my ass one more time before releasing more shit before licking it clean once more
    then smearing all over my fishnet lights and fucking my pussy and ass again
    I now want you to explode so i stick my shit in my mouth and chew before giving you a cum countdown to blow your load
    I love being a filthy scat girl
    I Say Name Theo In This
    Models: evamarie88

Duration: 25 min 26 s
    Size: 1.29 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

All full of smiles today I model my new underwear for you. Lipstick red to match my nails and lips.. I appaear in my dressing gown and do a slow and sexy striptease to my underwear, gazing at you all the time.. I strip naked to show my breasts and hairy pussy. I climb onto my kitchen bench and squat and empty my bowels. I let off the most loud and violent farts repeatedly while pooing I let the farts flow free and even laugh. Watch my face and enjoy my expression as I do it.I change to a side view, then I get down, show you my shitty runny dirty arse and then I talk to you I want to show you what pleasantries” I have dropped down the kitchen sinkThe camera zooms in.. I finish off with my signature kiss to the camera and thank you for watching xxx

Duration: 4 min 39 s
    Size: 307 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Today I am all dressed up smartly in my office attire. I am feeling very naughty though, today I fancy a masturbate. One problem is I really need to go to the toilet. Do I get up and use the bathroom ? Hell no! Listen as I talk throughout to you. I do a piss and shit on the floor, clean up and then I fuck my pussy with my vibrator like nothing has happened!

Duration: 9 min 41 s
    Size: 793 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Hardsports anyone.
    Models: MISS_BUNNY_69

Duration: 43 s 381 ms
    Size: 89.4 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I love telling you how my shit tastes! Im such a nasty girl, eating my own poop and talking dirty to you!
    Watch me push out a huge, wet, load of shit! It smells so good! I need to eat it! I need to lick and suck and swallow my sweet, delicious poop! Look how I lick and suck on my turds! I love feeling my hot shit in my mouth! I tell you exactly how it tastes and I eat as much of my poop as I can! It turns me on and makes me so wet to be a good little shit eater! Do you get turned on too? Watching me eat my own poop? I hope it does! I hope your cock gets so hard when you see me stuffing my face with my sweet, sexy shit!
    Enjoy!
    Models: SamanthaStarfish

Duration: 7 min 41 s
    Size: 1.14 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Oh doggie! My asshole is full of shit! Will you fuck the poop out of my big, juicy ass!? Please, Im so horny for you! I need to get my asshole fucked so good! Fill my dirty shithole up with your big, red cock! Pack my shit in deep! I want to feel your cock pushing my poop all the way up into my asshole! Yes, fuck my shit, doggie! Fuck my shit filled shithole!
    Do you want my shit!? I want to shit all over your huge, red cock! Watch my poophole open up and my shit come pouring out! Im pushing so hard! You really fucked my shit deep up into my ass! Here it comes! Here come a massive load of shit all over your cock!
    Enjoy!
    Models: SamanthaStarfish

Duration: 8 min 43 s
    Size: 1.35 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information