Pro User

Oct 2016

Erotic show black lingerie , in this video I show you my black lingerie , I parade around the room , bare chest and hide again in her bra , I take off panties and show you my ass and again put truski back on his ass . I accept different poses , so you can enjoy my body and my beautiful lingerie . After erotic lingerie I get cancer and shit and piss in my panties . My panties filled with shit theyre so full of shit that shit falls out of my panties and runs down my leg , I again give you a erotic show only in the dirty shit panties , I take them off show you my ass which is all shit , and again put the panties back on his ass . I parade around the room in dirty underwear . In this video you will see : How do I arrange an erotic show in black underwear , show you my ass Breasts pussy as I pissed and pooped in her black panties and again give you a erotic show only in the dirty shit panties , I take off and show you my dirty ass again and put them back . I parade around the room in dirty panties .
    Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 9 min 32 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 926 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

We didn't shit for two days, preparing. We ate a lot of fruit and waited for our shit-eater comes again, to feed him. I could barely wait. And as soon as he entered, he immediately got a huge heap of hot smelly shit in his mouth from two horny women. "Open wide," I said, and he did. The hot turd flowed from my tight asshole. The room smelled like rotten cabbage, and we laughed at the manlet's reaction to the shit. His mouth completely coated with delicious turds!
    Models: annalise

Duration: 9 min 36 s
    Size: 839 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

New premium video filled with really hot shit erotica!) In this video, Im gonna shit a bunch of REALLY great, tasty and fragrant shit!) Will fill my mouth, and play with a big plate of food!) My recipe spaghetti, main sauce is my fresh shit) Want to try the taste) dont be shy, I made this especially for you)) I Hope you dont mind that I played with my shit, before serving? Then quickly upload the video and sit down to watch) PS: a Huge thank you for the feedback that you leave, Im really nice!) There is a lot of new content coming soon, stay tuned) Love you *bark*
    Models: DirtyBetty

Duration: 13 min 0 s
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 763 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Wearing my well loved old pink panty. Feeling really have to poo, seriously I cant hold it. Cant constrict my asshole to keep inside my huge poo. Sitting on the side and you able to see some wet spot on panty which is mean my ass get sweaty because of holding poo. Cant wait so release it accidentally it goes straight to my panty. Holy shit. Huge and massive poo, I dont wonder couldnt hold it. Nasty nasty poo destroyed this cutie. I finished poop myself in squat pose so then peeing as well and start to make bigger mess and squeeze the poo Im sliding by ass forward and back and you see what a big mess done. Lots of creamy shit everywhere around me. Then show off a piece of hard poo up close , just admire it. After take off on half way pants leak out the shit on side and start smearing on this round ass. Smear it deep inside my skin thorough on ass. Then dont want to skip my pink pussy so smear a lot on it too. Im not hurry up on the smearing part, just being sure smudge poo on every inch of ass and pussy. Creamy dirty poo on my beautiful pussy. Do you wanna taste it? ? Finally I hold the destroyed pink panty next to my face and next to my shit covered pussy. Enjoy it.
    Models: MissAnja

Duration: 11 min 13 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 493 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Watch me tease you with my ass i know your hungry for my shit and now your going to get it..
    I put my asshole close to your face opening up my hole to reveal that shit inside before closing it.
    Nows time for your meal, i spread my buttcheeks and push out a slow big log.
    I want you eating every last bit.. i show you it close up before licking it myself making my tongue brown.
    Your now my toilet pig.
    Models: evamarie88

Duration: 10 min 27 s
    Size: 547 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Suzan lying on the bed with a tampon in which he fotze- is pulled out and everyone is allowed to see him 🙂 then craps marc her on her stomach and pisses on them with his foot, he smeared the shit over their bodies and saut You Finally, he fists her with his foot which is full of shit in their fotze- horny clips. Recommended 100%
    suzan liegt auf dem bett mit einem tampon in der fotze- er wird rausgezogen und jeder darf ihn sehen 🙂 dann scheisst marc ihr auf den bauch und pisst sie an mit seinem fuss verschmiert er die ganze scheisse über ihren körper und saut sie ein zum schluss fistet er sie mit seinem fuss der voller scheisse ist in ihre fotze- geiler clips. 100 % zu empfehlen
    Models: SuzanDirty

Duration: 6 min 49 s
    Resolution: 240 x 320
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 25.3 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Been waiting all day to have some dirty fun! Held in my shit the whole time, you can see how excited it made me, cuz the crotch of my shorts are already damp from my wet pussy I dirty talk and tease you as I strip down and show you Ive already started my fun today, plugging up my poop filled ass with my plug! I fuck myself with it until I cant take it anymoreI shit it out onto the floor with all these long luscious turds falling down after it while I tell you how good it feels. Then I rub my pink anal bead dildo in my pile of shit and smear it over my holethen fuck myself hard in my filthy ass, pounding and rubbing my clit at the same time til I cum!! My show off my nasty ass and my sopping wet pussy before giving my poop-covered dildo a naughty lick and wave goodbye 😉
    Models: LoveRachelle2

Duration: 8 min 50 s
    Size: 315 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Sitting on my cat stool half naked I felt like I had to take a shit with my cute bra on I lay back with my feet in the air and begin to shit and it's semi long load which smelled so good. I get up and get on my knees and show of my creation, I don't waste anytime I dive in and bite into my load and swallow some and the rest I just keep chewing on getting it in my braces and everything,moving it around in my mouth. I keep licking and biting into my load for minutes you seeing the nastiness up close and in HD. U hear the noises of the juices I'm creating from the shit; the load taste so good making you crave for my shit to eat urself. This long video is one of a kind it's worthy every penny every drop of cum that'll you'll shoot out watching this 😉
    Models: Seduction

Duration: 10 min 33 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 393 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

In this video, Im Carolina and Alice filling womens knickers with shit and piss . We bought specially for the filming of two pairs of womens white trousers . In the beginning of the video we take turns posing for you in panties , show you how they shape our priests , and then we stand in the center one and understand with each other pantalony , showing you my knickers clean from the inside and pure white ass , after the demonstration, we again put the knickers back on their Asses . Showing you my panties and ass , we piss and shit in panties , shit our drawers become heavy and SAG , youll be able to consider as of our Asses shoot shit in pants . After we shit and piss in knickers, we also take turns demonstrating to you their full of shit panties , each of us is again in the centre and removes his pants , Oh yeah our drawers are full of shit our Asses dirty shit , we demonstrate you white Asses, then we again pose for you in knickers . We walk around the room and theres a lot of shit in our knickers .

Duration: 12 min 31 s
    Size: 1.19 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I and Olga wore shorts Olga wearing white shorts I denim . First, we pose for you in my shorts , and then Olga becomes a cancer and I take her butt shorts and show you her bare bottom , then again put them on the ass Olga , then I stand cancer on my knees and Olga relieves my denim shorts and shows you my naked ass , and again puts them on my ass . I tell Olga that Olga got cancer on his knees and relaxed his ass , Olga said that she very much wants in a toilet and not being able to contain the pressure of shit , I said to Olga, shit in shorts , Olga relaxed and I saw a trickle of urine and then shit in white shorts the shit out of the shorts , I want that , I got cancer and also initially released in a piss denim shorts and then shit in them . Of my short falls out of the shit and a lot of traces of urine and shit , as well as Olga . We stroll around the room , crawling with cancer on his knees showing you my dirty shit and urine shorts . At the end of the video we shoot two shorts and show you their dirty shit from ass and again put them back .

Duration: 11 min 54 s
    Size: 1.13 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information