Pro User

Oct 2016

I need to shit so bad! Im at a very busy store. Watch me go into the big, busy public bathroom, squat down, and shit right there on the floor! A huge, wet load of shit explodes out of my asshole! It looks like a waterfall of shit pouring out of my shithole! Look at all that poop! And listen to it bursting out of my butt! It makes such a nasty farting noise as I poop right there! Oh wow! The smell is horrible! All the other women in the store are going to smell my nasty ass and my filthy, wet poop!
    Enjoy!
    Models: SamanthaStarfish

Duration: 3 min 30 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 551 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I fuck my tight little ass with the dildo- Im so so full! Its building up until I have to go so so bad once Im done I fuck my ass until I cum for you.
    Models: Curvyelvishgirl

Duration: 13 min 27 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 1 000 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

We love to experiment with dogs now we have three dogs and I , Alice and Caroline and Olga, our hostess , first video clip we sit on the knees we dressed leashes , Mrs. Olga ordered us to crawl around on my knees at the moment as we crawl on my knees Olga raises us skirts and bare our Asses , we continue to Troy to kneel in a circle, bare-ass naked . After Mrs. Olga showed you our naked butt , Olga put the bowl and filled it with shit and urine , after mistress Olga went to the toilet in a dog bowl we like obedient dogs in turn began to eat the shit out of a dog bowl . Oh God what is it delicious , but then the landlady put us a cancer on the knees and tells us to shit in a bowl , we start to take turns to fill the dog bowl with shit and piss , Alice first , then Caroline and I at the end , about three ass shit in one iron bowl , the bowl almost full of shit and urine , the landlady tells us to eat shit from the bowl, we take turns eating shit again our faces in shit . Then mistress Olga takes the leash in hand and leads us in a circle three obedient dogs with bare dirty feet . We crawl on our knees in circles and our Asses are filthy with shit . At the end of the video mistress Olga shakes shit on our Breasts . Were all in shit and were crawling cancer on our knees in circles again . Thats entertainment for three docile dogs .
    Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 12 min 37 s
    Size: 1.20 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Yana Carolina and Alice put on their favorite jeans , they were asked to arrange a small but very beautiful show in jeans, the girls gladly took part in this video . First the girls pose for you in jeans after the jeans demonstration , the girls take turns getting in the center of the room and the other two girls take off her jeans showing you her white clean ass after the girls demonstration dress the jeans back on the girls ass . And so the girls take turns getting in the center of the room and the other two girls take off her jeans showing you her ass and dress again . After the girls have finished showing you their jeans and Asses , each of them again becomes the center of the room and bends down and the other two girls sit next to , the girl that in the center of the room , shits and pisses in her jeans on the jeans remain traces of urine , but the legs of the girls dripping urine leaving traces on the jeans . After one of the girls filled her jeans with shit and with urine, the other two girls take off her jeans and show you her dirty jeans from inside and dirty from shit ass , after showing off her dirty ass and jeans the girls put the jeans back on their girlfriends ass and so the girls take turns filling their jeans with shit and urine and show you their dirty ass and jeans .

Duration: 13 min 24 s
    Size: 1.29 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Watch me poop my pretty baby pink panties and then smear my poop all over my bum cheeks
    Models: Jojo3767

Duration: 1 min 22 s
    Size: 78.8 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

This is 2 videos in one!!! OVER 25 MINUTES
    #1 Squishy Bikini Poop Huge Dildo Fuck
    It was such a beautiful day I couldnt resist not pulling out the bikini - we dont get a lot of really sunny hot days here ever let alone this time of year!
    This was a really good squishy poop and I am very talkative in this and really let you know how good it is feeling and whats happening in my bikini!
    It felt so good to poop after 3 strong espressos today it really came rolling out!
    I then start to have some real fun and play with myself and fucking myself with a huge black dildo really working my cunt! Really working myself into a really hard orgasm. I came so hard!
    This is a really vocal fun video with a huge cum I really let you know whats happening in this one!
    #2 HUGE Creamy Masturbation Panty Poop
    I was so desperate to releases I even pooped before I tried to poop staining my little butt hole and show you before I start an up close shot of my dirty butt hole.
    I really got a squishy panty poop and smear it up in my crack and really get hot playing with my shit. I cum really hard and make sure you have some really great closeups of my release. There were a couple different times I release in this video. I REALLY HUGE AMOUNT!!! Really hot fun!!!
    ENJOY!
    From your favorite redhead!
    Models: AutumnYoung

Duration: 15 min 12 s
    Size: 1 002 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

This is a wedding night like no other. No rose petals and champagne in this shit because shit is what the bride gets, literally. The nasty groom has his own way of marking his territory. Once settled in the honeymoon bed, he didnt waste time shitting on her her face, her hair, her face! Submissive bride takes it all in, not protesting as shit gets into her body and dress. Not satisfied with the mess, her groom calls in his groomsmen to join in on the fun. They take turns spreading shit all over the bride until she and the bed is a disgusting sight of shit and sperm.
    Models: Fetidistrojp

Duration: 18 min 58 s
    Resolution: 480 x 640
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 250 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Olga likes when it refers to as a slave and so we decided to record a video in which Olga gets the full . With Olga in the video participate , Carolina, Alice and Tatiana . In this video , girls fuck Olga with rubber members , in her mouth , in her big ass , in pussy , use Olga as their own toilet , shit in her mouth , on her chest , on her ass, smeared shit on Olgas body with rubber members in one word arrange a dirty lesbian show . Girls like it when someone obeys them and they can do with it whatever they want , but they also like to be obedient slaves with whom you can do whatever you want . Its a very dirty lesbian show that doesnt have the word stop .

Duration: 12 min 32 s
    Size: 1.21 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Compilation video of all 3 of My Desperation Diary Clips!
    7 Shits Total! Extra LOUD And Explosive!
    Limited Time Sale!
    Included In My Compilation:
    My Desperation Diary #1
    I have been feeling fat and bloated lately and I am trying to clean my bowels out, so I filmed myself taking a handful of laxatives, then after that I ate some shaved chocolate Ex-lax mixed into a big bowl of coffee ice cream! My stomach started hurting so bad, and then I couldnt stop shitting! It was super loud and explosive!
    I shit all over the floor and on top of the toilet too!
    My Desperation Diary #2
    Taking 10 laxatives and telling the camera what I have eaten all day, then go to bed. My stomach wakes me up after about 7 hours. It Hurts! I sit butt naked on a stool and have a HUGE shit Explosion! There is shit Everywhere! The entire seat of the stool is covered in my shit, as well as the underneath of the seat, running down the sides of the stool, covering the floor, even splattered all over the nearby wall! Took hours for me to clean it all up! I am still finding some splatters of shit I must have missed, days later!
    My Desperation Diary #3
    Taking 10 laxatives the pooping my panties when they start to take effect. My stomach hurt so bad and my ass and stomach made more noise than they ever have before (very long and drawn out) ! I poop two more times in the toilet later on. Also very loud and noisy! I feel very cleaned out now!
    Models: CosmicGirl

Duration: 13 min 59 s
    Size: 1.18 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Alice Carolina and Tatiana take part in this video . Girls Carolina and Tatiana shit and piss Alice in the mouth, Alice their own toilet she loves shit . Tatiana and Carolina are cancer and Alice caresses her tongue ass Tatiana and Fucks in pussy and then in the ass rubber member of Carolina . The girls take turns shitting in Alices mouth first Tatiana and then Carolina, Alices mouth full of shit and Alice again licks the shit from Tatianas ass . This is a very dirty show of three friends . Theres a lot of shit piss and lesbian games

Duration: 12 min 7 s
    Size: 1.17 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information