Pro User

Oct 2016

New amazing video for fans of girls covered in chocolate” especially if that chocolate” cooked meaty ass!)
    *That video including only smearing, his not have pooping scene.
    In other words, its simple, Im back and with me new content with good taste and quality) If you like really messy and dirty video you are looking for places where you can do anything you like toilet games, fresh shit, piss, vomit, and more Im glad to see you in my shop!) There is a lotdont miss it!) Low prices on my videos, will help to open a new topic of Scat games!) Video also adapt to all modern devices like tablets smartphones and console) stay tuned!) Love you) PS: dont forget that you can always contact me and make a video of your script!!! Pretty cool, huh?
    Models: DirtyBetty

Duration: 5 min 38 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 312 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I am playing with my favorite toy, the anal beads in this clip. I love getting all oiled up for them then slip them one by one into my dirty ass. When I push them out slowly they get dirty with my poop and spread my asshole wide open. All covered in shit I stick them back in for a second round. When I am done playing with them I lick the balls clean. Of course I smear my mouth brown with my waste. Join me in the fun!
    Models: Juicy_Julia

Duration: 9 min 20 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 129 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

We like to play with shit and throw dirty parties . Again I invite my friends Alice and Caroline . We put white mini skirts and white tops if there were clearly visible traces of shit . Carolina got cancer leaned down, I raised her mini skirt to show you her ass and Alice took a rubber cock and entered Carolina in between her legs and started to fuck Caroline in her pussy . I like to watch girls fuck each other , having played a little with Carolinas pussy, Alice introduced a rubber penis into Carolinas ass . Yes already it is time to develop holes my girlfriends . After playing with Carolinas ass, I asked Carolina to fill my mouth with shit . I opened my mouth and Carolina shot shit in my mouth and in my face . My body started to fall shit leaving traces . Carolina filled my mouth with shit and piss . Yeah I like Alice a rubber member pushes me shit deep into her mouth , then Alice and Caroline oblizyvaet rubber member who was shit . Now its my turn , I got cancer and my friends first introduced me a rubber cock between my legs and played a little with my pussy , after that girlfriends inserted me rubber cock in the ass , my ass loves when it enters the cock . I asked Alice to open her mouth, Alice opened her mouth , and I filled Alices mouth with shit and urine , mouth full of my girlfriend shit, on Alices white topic falling down shit leaving traces behind . Now its Alices turn, Alice got cancer I lifted her mini skirt and Carolina led Alice first rubber cock in pussy and then in the ass . One of our friends is Carolina hasnt set her mouth yet , I told Carolina now its her turn Carolina opened her mouth and Alice put a lot of shit in Carolines mouth , Alice didnt go to the bathroom for two days it was just gorgeous . Once Alice has filled her mouth Carolina shit I put a rubber member of Carolina in the mouth and started to shovel the shit deep into her mouth Carolina . Our mouth designed for us to use them as a toilet . We love to shit and piss in each others mouths . And we love it because were dirty girls .
    Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 13 min 22 s
    Size: 1.27 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Watch me dressed as a naughty schoolgirl. I get horny and pee and poo my panties for you. Then i show you my mess and my dirty ass. Watch me play with a little wand in my ass and spread my shit around for you. Watch me wipe my wand on my tits before i play with a dildo in my pussy until i cum hard for you.
    Models: CremeDeLaJen

Duration: 13 min 54 s
    Resolution: 480 x 720
    Size: 510 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Watch me In a leather look catsuit show you what a kinky minx I am..
    I fuck my arse and get it really dirty then lick my dirty toy clean, before bending over and pushing out a soft shit, I then lick it lots before smearing it all on my pussy and my arse then all over my lips and bottom of my face.
    I cover my toy in shit and fuck my pussy hard while smearing more shit all over my lips and sucking my fingers.
    I love being a filthy Minx
    Models: evamarie88

Duration: 14 min 13 s
    Size: 819 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Today i had a great time with myself and my shit in the bathroom.
    I had a load in me and decided i use it as a bodylotion. ?
    First i showed my sweet Ass and my tight Pussy in the camera, touching a bit, pushing my load a bit out and in was really fun.
    Then i really needed to take a shit now.
    Pushing out a good load, in a good close up, followed by much Piss i love that mix! The smell and the consistency was great for smearing.
    My shit was laying on the bathroom floor and the piss was flowing in the tiles, making it own way.
    I didnt thought it would be so much piss coming ot of me, but i didnt mind, and just sat in the piss.
    Beginning to put the warm, fresh turd in the hands, smearing it over my tits.I put a second turd between my Tits a bit like a Titfuck.
    And at one point it escelated a bit. Not anymore on my tits as i planned before.
    I began smearing my chubby belly too, my pussy. Accidently came a bit in my hair cause i got open hair today.
    Playing with my shit smeared body was so much fun. I felt so dirty sitting in my piss and smearing shit on my body, it was for sure great!
    And it was the first time for me to taste a bit my poop. You cant really see it, i took a little hard piece of my poop and just licked with my tongue on it. I think there will be more of it soon. ?
    Anyway, i made a pretty mess!
    Have fun watching!
    Lot of Love,
    LucyScat
    Models: LucyScat

Duration: 12 min 15 s
    Size: 538 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Hot Content Sale!
    Save LOTS of Money!
    3 smoking-hot ass fucking clips combined into a compilation for your naughty viewing pleasure!
    Tons of deep anal toying til I shit!
    Compilation Includes:
    1. Fuck My Dirty Ass Shit
    I fuck my ass and gape my asshole, then shit and fuck my shitty asshole and then lick the poo from my dong
    2. Inflatable Butt Plug Shitty Desperation!
    I am trying out a new inflatable vibrating butt plug for the first time! I fuck my asshole with the plug then try it with the vibrator function on. Next I slowly begin to test the inflating feature. Each time I inflate it inside my ass I get the terrible urge to shit! I desperately hold my shit in with the plug as I continue to inflate it and deflate it until I cant take the pressure any longer! I pull out the shit covered plug and out comes a big firm turd!
    3. Hooters Girl Anal Fuck/ Shitting Out Logs
    Dressed in my Hooters uniform, I pull down my shorts and push out my rosebud and then out comes a huge fucking turd onto the lid of my toilet! I wipe, push out some more poop and pull out my suction dong to fuck my dirty shitty asshole.
    Models: CosmicGirl

Duration: 28 min 5 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 1 006 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Taking a fresh poop bath and cleaning myself up after being completely covered in my own nasty shit.
    Models: BustySeaWitch

Duration: 5 min 6 s
    Size: 663 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Watch me dirty talk to you telling you all the things we would do together if you were right here with me now, I first pee on my bed then push out a big thick log from my tight arsehole.. I show you it before smearing my scat all over my tits while dirty talking then my pussy and face
    I want us to have dirty kinky scat sex i tell you how much i want it while i make myself cum once more
    Models: evamarie88

Duration: 17 min 47 s
    Size: 889 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Olga , Yana and Caroline take part in this video. Girls shitting and pissing in jeans on their legs, dripping urine on the jeans leaving traces . First the video of the girl posing for you showing you her jeans after the jeans demonstration the girls take turns exposing their Asses and show you their clean white Asses . After the demonstration, the girls take turns getting cancer on their knees and shooting shit and urine into their jeans , after the girl has filled her jeans with shit and urine , the other two girlfriends take off her ass jeans and show you her dirty jeans and ass .
    Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 12 min 37 s
    Size: 1.21 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information