Pro User

Oct 2016

Hello, our dear, dear, beloved fans. Today on this video you will see us four friends. Today we will use our enemas so that we can fart loudly while we are cocoa. Yana, Olga, Alice and Karolina are naked, they only have stockings and heels. The first to go down on the floor are Alice and Olga. Yana and Carolina really want to poop, but the girls decided that releasing poop with the air is much more interesting. Olga and Alice are pumping gut Yana and Carolina and the girls are spewing their shit in the mouth of girlfriends. This is accompanied by a loud perdege. Caroline will shake in Alices mouth, and Yana in Olgas mouth. Then Alice and Olga again and again pumped into the air and they release it with a loud bunch and with liquid poop. Then the friends change places and already Olga spews her fart into Yana's mouth, and Alice will shuffle and fart into Caroline's mouth. This is the kind of movie we did this time)))))
    Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 10 min 0 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 972 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Santa is back by popular demand. This time she slides down the chimney to fill the stockings with dildos and anal beads. When she sees the candy canes hanging from the tree she decides to shove them up her ass so they are coated with shit for the kiddies to lick on Christmas morning. After some very dirty anal play she shits and pisses on the floor before heading back to the North Pole.
    Models: Juicy_Julia

Duration: 7 min 56 s
    Size: 1 011 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Watch me smear poo all over my body and masturbate for you, talking dirty about how you can lick me clean or screw me and get poo all over you as well. Brand new video I can still smell the poo on my skin. Loved making this and hope you will enjoy watching it!
    Models: xxecstacy

Duration: 7 min 26 s
    Size: 1.04 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

hmmm . to shit makes me and my husband the same again so horny 🙂 nice close-up as me and hits the shit out of your ass
    hmmm. so im Style zu scheissen macht mich und meinen Mann gleich nochmal so geil 🙂 schöne nahaufnahme wie mir die Scheisse aus dem Arsch flutscht
    Naruhodo. suru koto wa watashi no yōna sutekina kurōzuappu: ) Futatabi watashi to watashi no otto onajiyōni kakushitsu ni nari, anata no o shiri no tawagoto o uchimasu
    Models: SuzanDirty

Duration: 5 min 48 s
    Resolution: 240 x 320
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 21.5 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Watch me model my outfits for the day I start in dark grey jeans and model them while I pee them not mentioning it at all just like its the norm I change my tops and continue to wett them before changing into another pair of light coloured jeans..
    Showing you off my outfit of course while wetting at the same time..
    I show off my arse in my jeans and sit down in my puddle unaware talking about how my outfit looks
    Wetting is normal to me so why not ?
    Models: evamarie88

Duration: 16 min 45 s
    Size: 795 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Huge (limited time) sale on this super dirty and very naughty compilation video which includes 3 sexy videos of me sticking my poop in naughty places it doesnt belong!
    LIMITED TIME SALE!
    80 Percent Off Of My Normal Prices For These 3 Videos!
    Price is going back to normal soon, so dont miss out!
    Videos included in my compilation-
    1. Scat brat 14:17
    2. Playing with my big turd 13:16
    3. Sucking my shit like a dick 15:55
    Models: CosmicGirl

Duration: 33 min 26 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 1.58 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Come closer to my ass. Smell and feel it On your face In your nose also. I am above you. My ass come closer and you too. I am dirti girl with dirty mind. Shitting on you!!
    Models: HotDirtyIvone

Duration: 5 min 33 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 281 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I and Olya decided to have some fun, I suggested my friend to play the game, who is more at shit or pissing on the plate. We waited a bit when we very much want to go to the toilet very much, then Olga said that she was ready to be the first I did not argue and said that Olga can start the competition! Olga put the plate on the floor, and she showed you her charms first with a piss and an ass, then turned her ass to the camera and began to shit and piss on the plate that was standing on the floor, big and long shit coming out of Olgas ass of different colors) Olga filled her plate shit and urine and we swapped places. Now I show you my body breasts, pussy and ass. I also turned my ass to the video camera and filled my plate with shit and urine. At the end of the video I show you the plates which of us won to decide for you.
    Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 11 min 30 s
    Size: 1.09 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

This is my first video. I was pooing in my black panties and then smearing on my ass. It was wonderful feeling
    This video has not greatest quality, but first thing that i will but for money that i earn here, will be gopro to shoot lot more videos like this with high quality, because i just love that
    Dirty kisses:*
    Models: KatiePoo

Duration: 12 min 28 s
    Resolution: 480 x 640
    Size: 341 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Another Toilet Visit with Mistress Julia Taylor, what lucky toilet beasties you are.
    Squatting right in front of the camera so you can get a fabulous view of Mistress excreting her divine poop as she tells you where you should be, lying beneath her glorious hole as she pushes her poop out and right into you your waiting open mouth.
    Models: MissJuliaTaylor

Duration: 1 min 22 s
    Size: 201 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information