Pro User

Oct 2016

In my new video you can see close up and different perspectives of my big sexy ass. I have so much shit. Big pile of shit coming down out of my ass on the slaves face. Ill sit on the slaves face so that he enjoyed the taste of my shit. Suck, lick and swallow my shit. Its your fate!
    Models: margo

Duration: 10 min 10 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 593 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Toilet slave cleans the anus of Alina from shit and lick the tongue with female secretions
    Models: suppkakiem

Duration: 9 min 42 s
    Size: 430 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I with my friends decided to add our videos . I invited Carolina and Alice to play with a rubber dick and after a rubber dick visit our pussies and Asses we shit on him . Everyone agreed, and we went into the room to the floor the suction Cup was attached to a rubber member, we were wearing short skirts stockings , the first of us began to ride the rubber cock is Alice , Alice first inserted the rubber cock into her pussy and then Alice turned booty to the camera and introduced a rubber cock up his ass and played with his anal , then Alice rose with cock and ass Alice started to go shit and fall on the cock , Alice rode on the rubber dick like a rider on a horse with a full ass of shit . My girlfriends are changing places, and now its Carolinas turn . Carolina, too, first sits down on a rubber dick first with a pussy and jumps on it as a rider on a horse and after she has played with her pussy Carolina put it in her ass and continued to ride the rubber cock only to have the rubber cock was in the ass Carolina , after playing with anal Caroline raises his ass and shit on Dildo , after Carolina freed your ass from the shit Carolina swov enters his ass rubber cock again and rides on rubber cock . Alice too, after I shit on Dildo, and freed your ass from the shit she again entered the rubber member in the ass and played with his empty shit from ass . Then came my turn and now I sit on the rubber dick first pussy and jumping on it like a rider on a horse , and after I played a bit with her pussy I turn my ass to the camera and enter in the ass rubber cock and then jump on it like a rider on a horse . The moment we jump on the rubber member of two other girlfriends caress between her legs , but they love to play with my pussy , I feel like I want to shit and I peel off the rubber cock and fuck the rubber cock . After I shit on Dildo, I again enter myself in an empty shit from the ass rubber cock, and again jumping on it like a rider on a horse . At the end of the video I and my friends take turns in her mouth rubber member which is in the shit and caressed it . Around our member a lot of our shit , we liked these games , and we will continue this series of videos . In this video clip , my friends and I take turns playing with a rubber dick , fucking ourselves first between our legs, and then inserting a rubber dick into our full ass and riding it like a horse rider . After we played a little with my anal that are full of shit we stand with rubber cock and shit after we devastated their Asses out of the shit again we enter the rubber cock up your ass and jump on it again .
    Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 11 min 32 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 1.09 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Thick poops galore <3 Pinching out 5 poops, all thick and bursting out my abused little butthole! Close ups and yawning, gaping asshole puckering after I birth these turds, moaning with pleasure and sighing with relief~! Pooping in different positons, all showing off my big pawg booty <3 Nuggets, chunks and logs, and descriptions of how my poop smells for you fellow pervs out there 😉
    Models: LoveRachelle2

Duration: 6 min 35 s
    Resolution: 2160 x 4 096
    Size: 937 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I had a long day at the office. Everyone has left me, my stomach started to talk to me after I ate my late lunch. I farted and it felt wet I then realize that it was shit dripping from my big ass. I talk to you first then I get so turned on I start to play with my vibrator on my phat pussy. I push so much runny shit out my ass then I pee for you. I cant believe it was so much shit on my desk.
    Models: ScatFreekzClub

Duration: 10 min 3 s
    Format: XAVC
    Size: 1.10 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

#1 DADDY I Have To Shit
    I start with sucking some really awesome cock like only I can suck a cock! I really work the shaft and suck the balls and focus a lot on the head! Then I climb on reverse cowgirl and start riding!
    As I'm riding the cock I feel like I have to shit and then I start shitting as I am riding his cock. I don't stop fucking while I am shitting. I finish shitting and then turn around and for the best dirty hand job with the load I just dropped blowing a huge load!
    #2- PukeJob
    My man shoves his cock down my throat and I puke all over his beautiful cock. Making an awesome mess and he cums deep in my throat.
    #3 DADDY I Need To Shit#2 Throat Fuck
    I was playing with my pussy and daddy decided he wanted to have some fun too! I start off by sucking his beautiful cock like only I can. He throat fucks me and makes me gag and choke giving his cock all that wonderful deep throat spit lube.
    When he is good and ready to fuck me he slides his cock in and from the moment he thrust his cock in me I felt like I needed to shit. As I get closer and closer to cumming the urge to shit gets bigger and bigger. As I start to cum I can feel myself pushing and shitting all over his stomach and cock as he fucks me doggy. I beg him not to stop fucking me as I cum and shit all over him. He never stops fucking me and after I have properly cum he joins me and cums hard while fucking my pussy with my shit all over his stomach and cock.
    ENJOY!!
    From your favorite redhead with a great prolapse rosebud!
    Models: AutumnYoung

Duration: 20 min 30 s
    Format: AVI
    Size: 654 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I ate a lot of junk today .. watch me shit out a big turd on my bathroom floor.
    Models: nastyangelbitch

Duration: 29 s 418 ms
    Size: 46.0 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

What is this girl eating!!!? I know I ask that question all the time, but in this one not only do we get to see Smoking Redd Eat her dinner, we get to see it come out too!! She had three FUNKY explosions whithin an hour of each other one day! Two at work and one rushing when she got home!! Enjoy 15 minutes of some of the FUNKIEST farts, sharts and bubbleguts youve seen this year!! Smoking Redd is running neck and neck with Sugar Hill as the bubbleguts queen!! Some serious explosions out her ass in these clips. Some she was rushing so bad she had no time to prop the camera and instead gives you an up close POV shot as the squirts EXPLODE out her ass!! The Sounds coming out this woman are blowing my mind!! Enjoy a funky half dozen scenes of mudbutt action!!
    Models: funkyladies

Duration: 15 min 51 s
    Resolution: 1052 x 1 920
    Size: 550 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Doggie style, messy poo, lots of asshole flexing, farting and grunting? Up close shots and Im hairy in this vid! HD
    Models: MinniePoo

Duration: 5 min 10 s
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 99.8 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Mistress Ezada has lots of slaves in Her stable, so this ugly pathetic loser that said he would do anything to serve
    Her can have only one use: to be Her full human toilet. This is a huge honor for him, and he should be grateful to receive and ingest
    anything that comes out of Her divine body. To make sure he has no choice, Mistress Ezada has the slave mummified and restrained.
    But just in case he isnt very eager to swallow everything, She has placed an elastrator rubber band around his balls; so if he doesnt finish processing”
    Her waste in 20 minutes he will lose his balls. An eunuch slave will definitely be more obedient and willing to please, so Mistress Ezada is not risking anything,
    just the slave does
    Models: TOILETSLAVE4ALL

Duration: 29 min 49 s
    Size: 447 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information