Pro User

Oct 2016

This old guy is so disgusting. Lady Lisa can use him only as her vomit target!
    Models: mikadoshop

Duration: 6 min 55 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 259 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Alice and Tatiana decided to teach a lesson to Caroline and Olga , they came up with an insidious plan in which they will first caress Caroline and Olga and when the girls are excited they use their bodies as their own toilet . In the room come Carolina and Olga girls sit on the sofa and Olga kisses Alice and Tatiana Carolina, the girls begin to have lesbian sex, Tatiana caresses the hairy pussy of Carolina, and Alice pussy Olga, playing with the pussy of her friends, the girls take up rubber members and fuck Olga and Caroline first in pussy and then in the ass . After that, the girls take turns shitting and pissing on their girlfriends, Tatiana shits on Carolines ass , and Alice shits on Olgas chest and pisses Olga in the mouth , then Tatiana caresses Carolines anus with her tongue , and Alice smears shit on Olgas body . As Tatiana smears his shit on the ass of Carolina .Two girls and all in shit, but they are very happy that their friends used their bodies as their own toilet .
    Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 10 min 25 s
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1.00 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Hello, dear and dear friends of ours. Today on the video, Olga and I will show you how we fill our white panties with shit. We sit on the couch in panties and caress each other and clap hands in them and masturbate. Then we turn to the camera ass and show you our ass in panties. Olga did not go to the toilet for two days, she was waiting for my arrival and she very much wants to poop. So much so that shit already climbs out and already got her panties dirtied))) Olga and I are sitting in shorts and you can see this process very clearly on camera. We took everything very close and clear so that you could enjoy all the processes.

Duration: 11 min 1 s
    Size: 1.04 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Tatiana and Alice decided to have a little show for you in jeans , girls wearing jeans on your ass then they have to pose for you, showed you my perfect ass in jeans , after the demonstration, the girls take turns filming each other jeans and show you my pure white ass , then girls take turns shitting and pissing in their jeans on their jeans remain wet traces of urine on their feet runs a stream of warm piss their jeans filled with shit , the girls also take turns taking off each others jeans and show you their dirty ass and jeans again .

Duration: 11 min 26 s
    Size: 1.09 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

UNAVAILABLE
    Models: MessyGirls

Duration: 9 min 22 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: QuickTime
    Size: 164 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Here, Contessa Calucci and I, have our female teen slave, KV-TEEN, one after the other, full pooped. After I pissed and shit on the tits of our slave, she had to rub in with my shit. Then Contessa squatted over the hands of our slave and shit into it After she had shit in her hands, our slave had to rub with the shit of Contessa, too. You see all this 2 camera angles. Two of our toilet slaves had to watch and you can probably imagine what awaited them, in the next part, of this kinky Shit orgy.
    Models: RosellaExtrem

Duration: 11 min 0 s
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 873 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I love shooting extreme video , in this video I shit liquid diarrhea in a glass and piss , I do the dirty cocktail . Which once filled my drink I start to drink it .

Duration: 5 min 40 s
    Size: 549 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Well, finally my friend Olga was released from the hospital , we hurry to please you that we are again together and even more hot videos with our participation . This time I invited my friend to participate in the dirty show , we took off all the clothes she is nothing to us , we were a little pose for you naked showed you my Breasts, pussy and of course ass a bit and rinsed each other and then I said to Olga so she went to the toilet for me , Olga climbs on the bed and I join her and Olga, shit on me , shit stikaet my naked body , we with Olga diarrhea Im shit , I like it when my girlfriend shits and pisses on me in use me as his toilet . We switch places and now Im releasing a fountain of liquid shit on the naked body of a friend, I explode very great pressure of liquid diarrhea out of my ass . Body chest Olga all in the shit , the body of Olga flows my shit , we are two friends and two of us in the shit , all over the couch too shit . Here is a hot show from two girlfriends .

Duration: 10 min 15 s
    Size: 992 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Olga asked me to make a salad , I went to the store and bought some tomato and cucumber , called his girlfriend Olga and she came to visit me . I dont like to go home in clothes and I suggested to Olga to be completely naked not to wear any clothes , we dont need it . We sat at the table and Im in the clear bowl began to chop the vegetables Olga was sitting and waiting for me to make a salad . We spread the salad on plates , then we take turns in shitting and pissing in the bowl in which we had laid out a salad . I and Olga took the napkins from the table and wiped her ass from the shit , then we sat down at the table and picked up the fork and began to eat vegetable salad with shit and urine . We eat and enjoy the cucumbers in the salad goes so well with the shit about fucking is bliss . We throughout video clip eating a salad of vegetables with shit and urine . At the end of the video clip we show you a clean plate on which was the salad . We totally ate shit with tomatoes and cucumbers .

Duration: 12 min 38 s
    Size: 1.20 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

In this video, watch me suck and lick my toes and soles for you and give you a close-up view of my lovely arched feet. I work my feet up and down your thick, hard cock; my toes playing with you, teasing you. I drench your lovely cock in silky smooth lube and wrap my feet around you, moving your foreskin back and forth with every movement. I then turn around in doggy, giving you another wonderful view of my beautiful soles, and push out a turd for you. I get my feet covered in my stinky shit, enjoying the warm soft feeling between my toes. Then, with dirty feet towards the camera, watch me stretch my tight little ass out, getting it all dirty and stinky as it forces its way inside my shitty hole. Such a shame for my filthy feet to go to waste, don't you think.. so I work my slippery soles up and down your cock, covering you in my deliciously stinky load.
    Models: Spankmepink

Duration: 12 min 40 s
    Size: 743 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information