Pro User

Oct 2016

Very hot,sexy and dirty video. Feeling naughty in my white tight Leggings and pink crop top. I would say I dont really like totally clean white pants should gets some colour. I want that this white pants turn to brown and dirty. How its sound? But first I want to seduce you, tell you my body such a turn on for sure. Show up beautiful and soft feet, licking and spit on them, give a peek from my Tits then round ass and tight asshole. Hmm. all of my body parts are yummy 🙂 I wanna fill my pants with poo and soaking in pee for you. But my fantasy always when I close my eyes I just imagine how youre jerking your nice and hard dick behind the scene. My naughty boy, please play with yourself to me. Im on knees and start to moaning and let out my poo. Pushing hard this pile of shit straight into clean pants. Wonderful how turning to brown. Smear it by hand, first on pants then bare ass and front on pussy. Kinda a nice and great sentiment. I love being covered with warm poo. I smear it sensually and talking sexy. But I have a BBC dildo so its time for more fun and Anal Play. Want to Stretching this tight hole and give myself pleasure. Slowly first fingers then dildo give myself a fuck and moaning a lot, so big and long dildo. I also put in focus my soft barefoot for you. Then in doggy style I keep fucking asshole, please admire my poo covered ass, pussy and Gaping asshole. Continue till I make myself orgasm, almost squirt from Anal Play, wonderful feeling. But before I send you a big kiss just licking over and over the shitty dildo , tasting my sweet poo. Show Tounge . At the end you get one more moment of dirty poo smeared Leggings. Awesome isnt it? Have fun 🙂
    Models: MissAnja

Duration: 20 min 52 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 917 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Look at how sexy my ass is pushing out a nice big, moist load of shit! Oh it feels so good getting all that shit out of my poophole! It looks so tasty! Im looking down at this big pile of poop and seeing how good it looks. Its so warm and it smells so good! I really want to taste it! I really want to eat it all! I want to scoop up my poop in my hand and put it all into my mouth! I want to chew it up and swallow it down! It turns me on so much to eat my shit! Im going to see how much of this amazing poop I can eat!
    Watch me put huge chunks of shit into my mouth! Watch me tasting my poop! Look at how I swallow down as much shit as I can! I know I can still only eat small pieces but Im working my way up to eating an entire load of my hot, sexy shit! Check out this amazing eating video to see how much of my sexy shit I can eat!
    Enjoy!
    Models: SamanthaStarfish

Duration: 10 min 32 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 1.45 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Ive got a big load of shit in my ass but Im having a little bit of trouble pushing it out. Ive decided to give myself a little enema so I can get my poop out of my ass. But Im going to do it while wearing a pretty pair of panties! I want to destroy these cute little panties with a huge, disgusting load of poop and enema water! My shit is going to get mixed up with my enema and make a massive, wet mess in my pretty panties! I cant wait to destroy my panties and get poop all over my ass! Here goes nothing!
    Enjoy!

Duration: 8 min 3 s
    Size: 1.24 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Extreme video : In this video you will see how I shit and piss in your plate , and then start to eat their shit with a spoon . This video was filmed in the morning because I really wanted to eat and use the toilet , I decided to combine it and thats what happened !
    Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 5 min 1 s
    Size: 486 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Daddy knows how much I love being naughty for him, and he usually buys me makeup whenever I am! He really likes to watch me apply my sparkly lip gloss just for him. I am almost out of lip gloss and tonight I am feeling more naughty than usual, I really want to see Daddys dick get nice and hard for me and hopefully i can make him cum this time too! I know its bad for me to feel like this but I cant help it.
    So I apply my lip gloss and blow Daddy kisses while I show off my young body in my jean shorts and extra tight top! I pull down my shorts and yellow panties and pee in a jar. i raise it to my lips and take small sips and I can see that Daddy is impressed! I can also see his dick growing for me so next I pull out a big purple toy I stole from Mommys closet and plunge it deep into my dirty little ass over and over, showing Daddy what I wish he would do to me during our special playtime together. I know he is still too shy to do anything besides watch me play for him but I think he might be starting to cum around ?
    I can see hes about to lose it so I pull mommys big purple dong out of my ass, every last inch of it covered in my thick and very strong smelling shit, I hold it right up to his nose! He groans and shudders.. i think i just made Daddy fill his pants with cum!
    He tries to hide it, he thinks I dont notice, but I am not blind! I have so many naughty thoughts about what I want me and Daddy to do together and I really hope we can play more really soon!
    Models: CosmicGirl

Duration: 9 min 4 s
    Size: 771 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Hes fucked your woman, and now hes gonna drag you down even further into degradation. Your a wimpy little cuckold and your not strong enough to say no or stand up for yourself! Were gonna use your mouth as our toilet from now on. Every time we need to use a toilet it will be you we call on. Now get on your knees and open your mouth for us so that we can fill it up. Swallow it all bitch, and dont make my new lover angry or hell beat you up, hell smash you face in! HAHAH! What a fucking loser!
    Models: DPproductions

Duration: 6 min 17 s
    Size: 207 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Happy Birthday To Me!
    Its my 30th birthday! I got myself a nice big chocolate cake! It looks very yummy, but I think I want to add some of my own chocolate to my cake! Ive got a nice big load of shit to push out of my ass! I cant wait to let this steaming pile of poop slide out of my ass and onto my cake!
    Watch me shit all over my own birthday cake! Look at that HUGE load of poop bursting out of my shithole! It look delicious doesnt it!? Mmm! Taste it! I love licking my huge birthday turd! This delicious load of poop slid out of my shithole and I cant wait to eat some of it! Watch me suck on my shit like its a big, hard cock and eat my poop! Im such a nasty shit girl!
    Now its time for some real fun! Its time to sit on my shit covered cake and get my poop all over over my big, sexy ass! Im going to get cake and frosting and shit all over my big ass! Thats hot, isnt it!? How about if I smear my shitty cake all over my face! Watch me giggle and smile as I smear my cake all over my body! Im having so much fun with my warm poop and chocolate cake!
    Come join me for some amazing birthday fun!
    Enjoy!

Duration: 11 min 7 s
    Size: 1.58 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Ive just bought a new dress and its smoking hot. It hugs my curves, its low cut, and short. I wanted to show it off and remind you of what you dont have! A sexy girlfriend that shits and farts while looking amazing.
    Models: ArielBlack

Duration: 7 min 14 s
    Resolution: 360 x 640
    Size: 84.4 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Three friends Marina Alice and Caroline give you erotic dirty show in which the girls first pose for you , after demonstrating their bodies, the girls removed from the shoulders of their shirts and throw them on the floor , then girls Marina Alice and Caroline turns to shit and piss on your shirt lying on the floor after Marina Alice and Caroline went to the toilet on their shirts Devata smear shit on their shirts with shoes on their feet wearing high heel shoes , girls carefully smear shit on their shoes, shirts , how the girls ended up smearing shit on their shirts the girls put on their bodies shirts that are all in shit and piss and pose for you again in dirty shirts .
    Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 13 min 26 s
    Size: 1.27 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

The fabulous and very naughty Mistress Julia Taylor, teams up with her kinky Domme wife, Mistress Erika to deliver their toilet slave his just deserts. With much verbal humiliation and trampling in this first of three parts witness this toilet get full drenched in piss by both delightful ladies.
    Models: MissJuliaTaylor

Duration: 4 min 37 s
    Resolution: 480 x 640
    Size: 169 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information