Pro User

Oct 2016

Mistress Taylor generously allows one of her lucky toilet Beasties the opportunity to be of use and amuse his Mistress.
    Firstly he is permitted a taste of a puss soaked cock, after a jolly good sucking he is shat upon by Mistress Taylor and allowed to clean her fabulous rear.
    For being such a good obedient beastie a little pleasure is allowed, but of course with Mistress's shit on his beastie cock it is a shame to let it go to waste, so a scat wank it is for this boy, and doesn't he enjoy it.
    Enjoy watching a Mistress Taylor wanks his scat covered cock, scat does make the best lube hahaha.
    Models: MissJuliaTaylor

Duration: 2 min 26 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 269 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Smoking in the kitchen while holding poop In my jeans and a blouse unbutton blouse side ways poop in jeans as it flows down my legs sit down squish it in when sit on chair and walk around kitchen then take my jeans off and show you them in the bathroom xxxx
    Models: Jojo3767

Duration: 4 min 33 s
    Resolution: 1280 x 720
    Size: 348 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Watch him push out a big shit on a plate first. Then i push one out and tell you to eat it loser. Watch me play with it with a spoon and tell you how to eat it like the loser that you are !
    Models: CremeDeLaJen

Duration: 9 min 13 s
    Resolution: 480 x 720
    Size: 338 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I was sitting in the room after took a bath and brought their fingernails in order to I was wearing only one towel , there came into the room, Olga and sat down beside me on the bed . I understood that Olga came to me not just because Olga took off my towel and I sit in front of her completely naked , Olga asked me to lie back and spread her legs so I did . Olga began to caress my cunt with her tongue I was not expecting that in the morning she will caress me , Olga lick my pussy and then he takes the rubber dick and Fucks me in the pussy at the same time caressing me with your tongue, Yes it kicks , but then Olga stops and asks me to turn on my back , I lie down and Olga gets up and picks up his robe and shits and pisses on my ass I just didnt expect . A large pile of shit on my clean body , Olga asks me to, I got cancer , I get up and Olga starts to lick my ass his shit, she eats shit substistence in the morning is just hard . Olga gives me a second rubber member and said that I was pleasuring him with my mouth and the misses Olga rubber dick in shit and enters into my pussy , Fucks me in the cunt with rubber dick covered in shit . I love to suck mens Dicks and I like when I suck and fuck me in the ass and pussy at the same time , I love group sex . Olga again pulls the cock out of her pussy and smears shit again enters my pussy it , I told my friend what I want in a toilet , Olga pulls the cock out of my cunt and I pissed and pooped standing cancer , shit falls on my legs , my ass cunt legs were all in the shit again I need to take a bath to wash off all the crap , but Im good so that I have a lot of fun and very dirty sex .
    Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 11 min 0 s
    Size: 1.04 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Olga asked that Karolina and I shat in her mouth , she missed the smell and taste of shit . We agreed with Caroline we decided that Olga will be the first of us to caress her tongue and then we fill her mouth her own shit . Olga lay on the floor and I climbed on top of Olga and Olga began to caress her tongue my ass and pussy Oh yeah she does it perfectly her lovely tongue caresses my ass and pussy , Olga quickly turned me on because she knows what and how to do it so I was excited . After playing with my cunt and ass, I switch places with Caroline, and now Caroline is sitting on top of Olga and Olga caresses the tongue the ass of Carolina , how the fuck is it fine and dandy to look at that girl making out with a girl , Caroline hairy ass me and Olga love that Caroline shaves anus , Caroline asks Olga to open your mouth and Olga opens her mouth and Caroline begins to fill the mouth of Olga shit , Oh Carolina a whole day did not go to the toilet , Olga mouthful but Olga did not stop and continued to caress the dirty shit from ass Caroline , Olga received the first batch of shit in your mouth , we Carolina switch places now Im sitting on top of Olga caresses my pussy and ass with her tongue I ask you to open your mouth Olga and Olga opens your mouth wide and I shit my girlfriend in my mouth Oh yeah thats a bunch of shit that Olgas mouth . Olga again continues to caress my dirty ass . Karolina and I used Olgas mouth as our own bathroom and we all loved it . Olga liked the fact that we shit in her mouth , Carolina liked what we initially tongue licked our holes anus and pussy after foreplay we also went to the toilet in the human mouth .

Duration: 9 min 56 s
    Size: 965 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

so im putting your dirty laundry away for you and i desperately need to poop. i cant hold it in no longer and take a huge wet shit into my leggings which then makes me so horny, i start to finger my ass in the smelly shit i have just laid everywhere. I then get so horny i smear shit all over me and play with my pussy until i cum so hard
    Models: scatnaughtynicole86

Duration: 6 min 58 s
    Resolution: 480 x 800
    Format: AVI
    Size: 114 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Do you like when I fill your pants with shit and many of you I continue on this topic . According to your numerous requests, I once again recorded this video . The whole day I did not go to the toilet , endured to make this video . In this video clip Im on my knees with cancer and fill their jeans a large amount of liquid shit . Oh yeah its great and brings all your expectations , after I filled them with hot shit I take them off and show my ass and jeans all the liquid shit thats awesome and so exciting . I like games with by shit , wash the body wants more and more dirty things , I am excited by the smells of shit , urine dont forget to look in my store I am always happy you are my favorite buyers , I appreciate you . And thank you that you have . Sincerely yours Svetlana .
    Models: Svetlana

Duration: 7 min 38 s
    Size: 741 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I was home and I wanted to spice up your evening I wanted sex , I undressed, left in stockings only lay on the couch and took the rubber cock , I love to play with him . I took it in my mouth and began gently to caress it with his tongue ) I love to suck mens Dicks ! A bit of tinkering with a rubber friend I got cancer and framed glass dish to fill it with crap I play with the rubber mouth member and shit in a glass bowl , fuck I got diarrhea , thats fountains of liquid diarrhea I cant hold back I want to completely clean your ass from shit . Oh fuck thats a relief ) a lot a Lot of shit in a glass dish , I go to bed and take shit from a glass dish and smear shit on her body , the pussy , the stomach , chest and nipples , Im all in the shit ) I take the rubber member and first fuck herself in dirty shit pussy and then inserted the rubber cock in your ass and fuck yourself like a whore ! I love to play with his shit Im just a dirty whore .

Duration: 9 min 56 s
    Size: 963 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I like when you look at me , Im really excites I think about how so you can enjoy me , I often do masturbate imagining you next to you come have me first in mouth , then in pussy and then in ass full of shit , you pull out your cock and I suck it its all in my shit but I love to do I like the smell of shit I want to be your slave and whore you can do a lot . I put you a skirt and boots boots and sat on the sofa waiting for you , I spread her legs to you my dear could see my sweet pussy , she wants you waiting for your cock , I take the rubber cock and imagining that is your cock is my favorite I suck it , Oh God this is so beautiful , at this time the second hand I caress your pussy my Breasts naked nipples swollen with excitement , I beg you to enter my bosom , I introduce the rubber cock between your legs and feel what he is elastic your baby . I fuck myself between the legs with a rubber cock , Oh Yes my sweet I want deeper come on my sweet , I have several times changed poses , Id get cancer and fuck yourself Oh yeah I want you to take me from behind . I pulled the rubber dick out of your ass , and put his hands I want you to watch as I poop, I shit myself in the hands you love to watch women poop , see my dear . I smear shit on my ass, want you re-entered me with his elastic member , Yes my darling fuck me , I enter again the rubber cock between your legs cunt , but its enough for me I know you want to fuck me in a dirty ass I put the dick in the ass and riding it like a cowgirl , cute Yes, deeper , again , again , I lay down on the bed and continue to play with your anal , you like my ass baby ? I want to visit her ? I pulled the rubber cock out of my ass he fucked up on the fuck I want it in my mouth , I imagine your cock its covered in shit and my shit and I put him in my mouth and lick shit .

Duration: 13 min 33 s
    Size: 1.28 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Decided to have some fun and to give you a little show on the kitchen table , I was wearing jeans and sneakers on his feet . First I pose for you , and then take my jeans off and a little playing with your pussy , caress her finger . Wear back jeans , spread her legs and fill jeans piss and shit ( shit and piss in their jeans ) .

Duration: 9 min 19 s
    Size: 905 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information