Pro User

Oct 2016

You're at a sexy masquerade party, and you've been flirting with a masked stranger. Now we're away from the rest of the guests, alone with each other. Im wearing a little black dress and garters/thigh highs and one of my signature masks. I strip and tease you with a sultry dance. I jiggle and twerk my amazing ass for you, and show you my tight asshole. I want to dominate you, to make you my fuck fuck slave! I put my wet pussy on your face and command you to eat me out. Youre gonna have to lick this pussy before Ill do anything with your cock ? Mmm, thats so good! I guess youve earned the privilege of getting your cock sucked ?
    I take your cock and slip it inside my hot wet pussy we start with reverse cowgirl and then transition to cowgirl. During cowgirl, I get horny and worked up and decide I want to see your face. I tear off your mask and are shocked to find out that youre my brother! Im horrified and blown awayof course I didn know! How could *you* not have known I was your sistermy mask is even smaller than yours! Youre either stupid or lying. Ugh.. you know, tho this feels SO freaking good, too good to stopso why don we keep it a secret, since it's a masquerade, and we can pretend to be whoever we want
    Then I tell you I might have to take a break to shit because of some rich food I ate earlier. But then I decide, since we're already breaking taboos, and also to get back at you, that Im gonna shit all over you during sex! I mock you a littleyou wanna have filthy scat sex with your sister, you perv? ? I shit on you, and smear it all over your shaft and then all over myself My ass, thighs, tummy, tits, and pussy. I command you to help smear your sisters shit all over her body~
    I twerk my shit-smeared ass in your face and tell you to stroke your cock with my shit as you watch ? Watch those poopy cheeks clap. I can resist your cock for long tho, as I come back to give you a shitty handjob and then ride that filthy cock on my ass until we cum! Mmm, that was the best sex ever guess now were more than brother and sister ?
    Models: LoveRachelle2

Duration: 11 min 56 s
    Resolution: 2160 x 4 096
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1.65 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I strip out of my sexy lingerie then sit on the ground and put my feet in the air. I push out a nice size log, then get up to give my ass a few good smacks! I squat over my fresh shit then pick up my log, and put it in my mouth. I rub my pussy til I cum super hard!
    Models: CosmicGirl

Duration: 5 min 40 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 466 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I catch you sniffing my dirty panties in my hamperwhy you dirty little pervert! And to think I let my son be friends with you for so long! Well youre not welcome over at my house anymore, you little freak! You deserve to be punished! You love smelling my ass on my panties so much, then come over here and get the real THING! Get on your knees, you little bitch, and take all my hot nasty farts in you face! Thats right, suck them down, I want your lips around my pucker as I blow all these disgusting farts right down your THROAT!

Duration: 10 min 8 s
    Size: 466 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

That video-bundle contains my two video clips:
    ShIT.ASS.Night. (Part 1) https://www.scatshop.com/shop/smeari...-night-part-1/
    and
    ShIT.ASS.Night (Part 2) https://www.scatshop.com/shop/smeari...-night-part-2/
    Also you have 30% SALE
    Enjoy!) <3
    Models: DirtyBetty

Duration: 12 min 56 s
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 732 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

A big and healthy mountain of poop!
    Models: JP Fetish Merchant

Duration: 7 min 51 s
    Size: 243 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Fuck dirty ass with dildo, a lot poo, suck shity toy and tasting, ass to pussy ?
    Models: DirtyLena___

Duration: 33 min 32 s
    Size: 1.42 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Well in this video I just decided I wanna moisturising my skin. So what is the best way? I got an idea. I have to poo and feel having a big shit inside me so this is the solution. I tease so much as I can moving my hips, ass, please myself. Dancing around at the bathroom showing off many times my body. Then turn around and my ass forward to cam so get nice view to it. Lift my legs up and holding my hand close to asshole to catch all of my shit. So big and warm. ? I bet you like it. Then start to smearing on my tits, chest, tummy everywhere on my body. I just wanna make sure get every part of my body from this warm shit. I like taking care of my skin. Moisturising it. Then I dont wanna miss out my face so just covering with shit too. Moving around and showing myself many times to the cam. Do you like my shit covered body? Sexy isnt it?
    Models: MissAnja

Duration: 9 min 16 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 275 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Here you get to watch a 19 year old girl mess herself for the first time in her life. Id been trying to get her to do it for months, and finally one morning she texted me saying she needed to go really bad. I told her she couldn and was gonna have to hold it. That went back and forth for only twenty minutes before she accepted her fate and pulled out her phone. Now the cinematography on this isn the best, as she is filming herself but you get some great close ups and audio.
    *The audio on this video can be low so make sure to have the volume up or wear headphones.
    Models: Luckiestdude

Duration: 1 min 34 s
    Size: 157 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

.My shit is very tasty today, Im going to enjoy my big shit.Then vomit and enjoy again
    You will see that it is a real taste. Im very excited about my shit.
    Models: dirtyscatgirl

Duration: 17 min 43 s
    Size: 640 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Tell me, slave. Do you think youve done well serving your Mistress? Do you feel youve properly worshipped me? Oh, really? Well, I don think so, you worm. I think your heart is in the wrong place. I think, instead of thinking about how to serve ME, you only think about how much you want to eat my SHIT. Well then, why don you come here and take the ONLY thing youre good for: being a human toilet! I tease you, making you think Ill actually let you cum tonight after making you jerk off and right on the edge. Keep dreaming. Youre only allowed to ache for how badly you need to cum while youre eating my shit. I tell you what Ive eaten to make you an especially nasty load. You want my shit so bad? Then have a big, slimy, trashy load of shit. You deserve to be punished, slave. You think youre getting my usual load of beautiful, dense, delicious shit? Wrong! Enjoy your meal of pre-digested JUNK food!

Duration: 11 min 24 s
    Size: 531 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information