Pro User

Oct 2016

Lady Joice enjoy it to watch how Mistress Michelle is using the toilet slave and take the cane to give him the support what he need to swallow all her shit because the toilet slave is very slow with his job as a human toilet. The cane do a good job and the slave has swallowed all soon. Then Lady Joice needs a toilet. She uses the toilet slave for her first time and peeing and shitting him into his slaves mouth.
    Models: Scatqueens-Berlin

Duration: 15 min 19 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 366 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Princess Nikki plays a very humilating game with you today. She have three guys there ready to shoot the load for her anytime. She jark the cocks till they explode in a condom. then she shits on a plate pull all the sperm from the condom on her shit and tell you what you have to do!
    Models: mikadoshop

Duration: 15 min 19 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 1 010 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

What about breakfast for two? Look here, I prepared a glass of morning urine (an unforgettable taste and aroma, exactly what I love) and I also shit a HUGE plate of my sweet shit (it is really sweet, since I ate a lot of sweets on these holidays) and I can add some of mine to you saliva, I know bitch, you love when I spit on your breakfast) Fragrant ass, and a unique show with smearing shit on the face comes in a breakfast!) lol! so what? Do you accept my treat?
    Models: DirtyBetty

Duration: 9 min 30 s
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 525 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

12 minutes 34 seconds of some sexy shit all over the house, she finds new ways to make a mess on the floor and loves to piss all over the place while she takes a crap, 10 individual all new clips, new pooping places, coming out of the shower wet and dripping to take a shit, wearing some clothing and heels, wonderful front view from the shower, opens her ass for you to watch that crap slide out in massive piles (shes been holding it in for added girth), loves peeing on her feet, wet, messy, amazing redhead. These are some great big piles of shit so please enjoy them growing . All new clips
    Models: amateurcouplewithfriends769

Duration: 12 min 34 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 608
    Size: 952 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Aleisha woke up with a bit of a tummy ache, and even though she tried pooping in the toilet, nothing was happening. Problem is that she needed to go to work. So as she was getting ready she decided that just to be sure, in case anything was to happen on the way there, it might be a good idea to wear a diaper under her jeans. Its great watching her strip down totally naked, slide the pullup diaper up her legs and over her butt, but its especially sexy seeing the top of the diaper peaking out from the waistband of her jeans.
    So ok, now shes ready to head off to work, but then suddenly the cramps come back with a vengeance and the urge to poop comes on really fast. She barely has time to get her jeans off before filling her up her diaper. With her diaper now nicely full of poop and her tummy ache gone, something else between her legs is starting to ache and needs attention. The poop filled diaper has turned her on, and she needs to be a dirty girl!
    Aleisha rubs her pussy and clit through her dirty diaper, getting it messier and messier in the process, in all kinds of positions, standing, sitting on the poop to squish against her butt, lying down and on her hands and knees. She gets her fingers down inside the mess too, to rub her clit directly.
    Finally, as she sits on the floor leaning back against her bed, with her top pulled over her boobs, one hand working her hard nipples and the other rubbing furiously between her legs, she reaches a wonderful orgasm. Afterwards she admires her dirty diapered butt in the mirror and takes it off to show us just what a mess it is.
    Models: MessyGirls

Duration: 18 min 8 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 332 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Princess Nikki have to eat before the slave can eatwith a full stomach she can shit a big susage.
    a custom clip with a lot of verbal humilation in german.

Duration: 7 min 32 s
    Size: 654 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Little dress
    Classic boots
    First poo of the day
    Models: kinkycat

Duration: 4 min 16 s
    Size: 475 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

This movie is about Mistresss domestic toilet slave. She normally stored her piss in the fridge to give to her slave whenever he is thirsty. She doesn't allow him to drink water oh no! She makes him drink her piss gallons of it! This pantyhosed Mistress feeds her slave boy with food on the floor like a dog. She waters down his dry food with fresh piss from her vagina while she teases his cock! After feeding him and hes being a good slave for eating all his food and drink all her piss. She uses her feet, hands and mouth to make him cum in her mouth! She swallowed, she loves to swallow her slaves cum!
    Models: Fetidistrojp

Duration: 40 min 45 s
    Resolution: 406 x 720
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 486 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

My slave is lying on the couch as I hover above him with my pussy.. Surely he is aware something tasty is going to be revealed very soon.
    I move him to the bathroom, and I spend some time teasing him, before I place my pussy on his mouth, and let him have my delightful golden champagne. When I am done, he must clean my pussy!

Duration: 5 min 59 s
    Size: 394 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Watch as I start close to the camera, shitting as I finger myself. With time, I gradually make my way away from the camera for a more overall view as I continue to fuck myself anally and smear all over my ass. Lots of dirty talk included.
    Models: xxecstacy

Duration: 6 min 46 s
    Size: 718 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information