Pro User

Oct 2016

In this video, my farts are squelchy and very wet. First, I bend over and fart several times in my jeans. Then, worrying that I may follow through, I drop my jeans and continue to fart in my white thong. My suspicions are correct, and as I try to push out a fart, I shart, and several pieces of poop drop from my ass and on to the floor. I then get on all fours, and push out several wet, sticky farts until finally I push too hard and out flies my poop quickly and violently! I continue to shart and squelch right in your face, and you can clearly watch my asshole ‘pop as I let out another stinky fart in your face
    Models: Spankmepink

Duration: 5 min 3 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 298 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Mistress Michelle is presenting her Girlfriend Lady Joice on of her toilet slaves. The slave has the task for today to build up some shelves. But first of all he has to lick clean the boots of Lady Joice who is amused about the scene and he gets a hard faceslap from Mistress Michelle. Then he has to prepare the toilet seat in front of the ladies and place herself under the seat with an open mouth. The first Lady who is used the toilet seat is Lady Joice who is peeing into the mouth of the toilet slave and laugh about it. Shortly after she is watching how Mistress Michelle is shitting and pissing into the same mouth too.
    Models: Scatqueens-Berlin

Duration: 14 min 33 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 327 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

New first time couples anal sex with scat. She takes that cock in her ass like a champ, having sex with an ass full of poop, scat sex, dirty talk, desperation, tight asshole, redhead, messy, creamy, powerful pooping out a cock with shit, pulling the cork on her ass as fresh crap gets packed into her ass crack with a cumming dick, squishing balls and cock into that fruity pile of poop. Amazing anal with a great poop out, you can almost feel the warmth of her crap as you watch this steaming scat session. The poop makes a wonderful sound as it is coming out of her ass. Some farting while she has a cock in her ass. Wide screen with many personal close ups. The dirty talk between these two is amazing, so much chemistry, so sexy, shes a keeper, dirty girl gets me off. Duration 5 minute 43 seconds
    Models: amateurcouplewithfriends769

Duration: 5 min 43 s
    Size: 628 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Sexy Goddess Antonella pooping a lot on her slaves face. Soooo hot!
    Goddess Antonella has her slave on his back and she has her own tight little asshole exposed in her crotchless bodysuit and ready to cover him in shit. Shes been letting her scat build up, so she knows that hes in for a treat when she feels her hole open up and her stinking shit starts to slide out of her body and land all over his face with a splat.
    Models: MistressAntonellaSilicone

Duration: 2 min 45 s
    Size: 340 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Your order is ready !
    One Liter and One Kilogram of happiness for you !
    Watch me doing it slowly and carefully, with every inch coming out 🙂
    So grab it while it is fresh and damn hot ! (^_^)
    Models: NaughtyPuma

Duration: 8 min 32 s
    Size: 505 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

My visit to the copro salon. Not so long ago, the girls organized a paid copro salon to invite men for various kinds of humiliations and use them as toilet. I also had decided to try to become their client. Because of fear and excitement, I did not dare for a long time. Then one day I had come to their office. In the reception room I was met by Christina. She asked me to sign a contract and told about all conditions. I had to agree to all humiliations that girls would subject to me. Then Christina took me to a room in which 4 girls entered. My back was burning after they whipped me. After that they wanted to use me as toilet. And I had to eat their crap. However, I had agreed to this myself and had signed a contract. And I got what I wanted.
    Models: MilanaSmelly

Duration: 22 min 6 s
    Size: 1.44 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I didnt poo in the last 2 days, but in this morning felt Ill release sort of giant, stinky shit. And I was right 🙂 Desperation to poo but I try to hold it longer. When I started to record desperately have to poo, actually my asshole was open and could see the little piece of shit is watching out. Im on my back and wear green satin thong. So go on, I dont release my shit despite of seriously have to instead I take my Hitachi Magic Wand and make myself orgasm pretty quick. Hear me moaning a lot because this magic toy able to make me cum within a 1-2 minute or less. 🙂 Its time to shit legs up a bit and in close up view pushing out big and compact load. Massive giant shit whats stinky as well. I push out as much as I can and also soak satin thong in pee. Then I take my Hitachi one more time, spread my legs and giving intense orgasm to myself one more time. Front of me you able to see yummy giant poo. Finally I hold up by hand this big big poo and I realize how great texture it has. Perfect to smear, I think looks like melted milk chocolate 🙂 I like this poo! Have fun <3
    **NOTICE!: I'm not on my period but in the video you able to see a little blood leaking out of my butt hole during pooping. Maybe I just pushed harder than could be and this why coming out a little blood. Also when I display the poo on floor can see a little red smudge. But not that much 🙂
    Models: MissAnja

Duration: 11 min 32 s
    Size: 507 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Hi, let me guess, did you come here for a big, fragrant ass from which fresh sweet shit comes out? Or do you collect a collection of cool, high-quality videos with girls pooping? Or do you just dream to see how some bitch will pile a huge pile on your face? No matter who you are and what you want, this video will blow you up and leave you to expire with sperm * or something else!) Come on baby, Im waiting for you to fill your monitor with your own fluids!
    Models: DirtyBetty

Duration: 4 min 43 s
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 248 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Aromatic, hairy, pussy + a huge pile of warm, gentle shit! You came here to see how mommy plays with her hairy pussy, but you could not even imagine that your mommy is so perverted .. do you smell that smell? These are fresh heaps of shit, straight from your mothers huge asshole! Start masturbate, I pretend I did not see anything
    Models: DirtyBetty

Duration: 5 min 42 s
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 319 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Good afternoon my dear fans. I present to You a collection of three films with my new slave girl. Shes learning, trying, and wants to be my living toilet. She frowns, chokes, but still eats shit.
    1.Scat casting
    A new girl begs to be my slave. I gave her a task to shit and eat her shit. She does it for the first time, she's disgusted, but she'll eat for me. To become my slave, she'll have to do more than that. This is only the beginning!
    2.scat casting continues
    Casting for the place of the slave continues. Persistent and persistent, eating shit to earn my favor. This time she made a mess of shit. I have always said, the desire and excitement can work wonders. Do not be afraid of your desires, it is on the right track, she will be toilet girl.
    3.Making toilet slave girl - first time
    The formation of a slave, first steps, first humiliation, the first slap in the face. Unbroken pride, irritation and anger, drink urine, swallow, suck cock. You said "Other people's shit tastes better", you're under the ass, open your mouth. Toilet science is difficult, you will pass all stages and become a toilet bowl!
    Models: Mistress

Duration: 38 min 3 s
    Size: 1.57 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information