Models: kinkycat

Duration: 10 min 20 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 080
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 498 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I start touching myself through my panties as I mull over whether or not I should reward you for being such a good slave lately. I let you watch as I finger my wet swollen cunt - you like watching that, dont you? You really like best is my toy going in my ass too? Don't you wish these fingers were your, inside me, tasting me - that this toy was your dick? You don't even deserve to see me cum, stupid slave! In fact, I know what you really like best is my thick smelly shit, this beautiful ass is beyond you too, loser. I've got your "reward" for you right here! Sniff it, breathe my stinking shit, loser. You're getting my mercy, really. My shit is really big, next time you disobey me I'll do more than just make you sniff it, I'll сram it down your throat and make you eat it all! ?
    Models: ElenaToilet

Duration: 16 min 39 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 1.40 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I prepared on the dinner a unique gift for my toilet slave. But first I played with him, exciting him. He lay on the floor and looked at my beautiful ass, licking my pretty legs. His dick rose from the excitement. Now he have to lick my ass, if really want to eat dinner from my asshole. Open your mouth and swallow my big sweet shit. Its perfectly! He snuggled up my ass so close and took out the shit from my ass with tongue, his lips clasped my asshole and he was eat all the shit. Now you have to clean my dirty ass. Thoroughly, my stupid slut. You are my own toilet and I will use your mouth whenever I want. So it will be with everyone who wants to be my toilet. I know how much your desire is. You must learn to swallow quickly and without disgust. Everything should go smoothly into your throat.
    Models: annalise

Duration: 14 min 24 s
    Size: 1.22 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

This time ending in a big poop while standing! (Portrait Mode: 1080×1920)
    Models: JP Fetish Merchant

Duration: 11 min 13 s
    Resolution: 1920 x 1 080
    Size: 332 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

See how cute my tiny little panties are?
    They are even cuter when I fill them up!
    **Probably the biggest mess I have ever made!**
    Models: BabyDollNaughty

Duration: 9 min 25 s
    Size: 838 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Inserting a suppository and dildo in separate holes creates a blissful cleanse!
    Multiple angles. Close-up zoom. Slow-motion replay. Cameraman-assisted (silent/unseen).
    Models: JP Fetish Merchant

Duration: 28 min 39 s
    Size: 886 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

So you dont want to eat my shit raw. Thats ok Im going to arrange a little treat for some of you.
    Im sure youll enjoy it. Firstly though, I have to make sure you have that thing in you hand, YES your cock. Pay attention, as Im going to prepare this little treat from the very beginning. As I remove my clothes, Im sure youll antisipate whats cum-ming. I have a very nice new pan that Im going to use to shit in. Dont worry, Its clean. I will then place it on my cooker and slowly allow it to cook. 5 minutes should be enough. There we have it, your original Courden Bleu shit by Goddess Mistress Gaia. Maybe some ORANGE JUICE to wash it down. Enjoy!!

ITALIAN
    Con mio dispiacere,scopro che non vuoi mangiare la mia merda cruda,al naturale.Va benema ho un piccola strabiliante sorpresa.Sono certa che ti piacerà.Prima però,devo avere qualcosa nella mia mano,SÌ il tuo brutto cazzo.Fai bene attenzione,a come approntero questa piccola sorpresa,IO apprezzo lo schiavo attento ai particolari.Mi spoglio,sono sicura che stai afferrando cosa staper accadere.Hai capito bene,sto cagando in una padella.La metto sul fornello e lentamente la lascio cuocere.5 minuti e sara cotta a puntino.Et voila, pronto,un ottimo Courden Bleu,con una gustosa guarnizione della merda della unica Dea,Mistress Gaia.Un dissetante SUCCO DARANCIA ti aiutera a mandare giu tutto. Che godimento !!!!
    Models: padronagaia

Duration: 7 min 45 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 106 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Tina and Amirah is dragging the slave upstairs to the bathtub, where all three of us takes turn i pissing in his dirty mouth. It must be his very lucky day!
    Models: PrincessNikki

Duration: 5 min 28 s
    Size: 361 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

THIS IS AN EXTREME PISSING VIDEO! Before this scene, I had scratched my slaves back savagely with the heel of my shoes. He was cut, and I wanted to do something that would sting him and cause him even more pain. So yeh, I pissed all over his scratched back! A MASSIVE PISS! Then I forced him to lick all the piss up from the floor using a piece if tissue paper. The slave mopped all of my piss up, and squeezed every drop into his filthy mouth! AWESOME PISSING CLIP!
    Models: DPproductions

Duration: 10 min 3 s
    Size: 337 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Bratty Panther is pooping in plastic panties,teasing you with sexy upskirt and seducting with body!
    Models: thefartbabes

Duration: 12 min 5 s
    Size: 807 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information